Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Didn't get egg?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Default Didn't get egg?

Kind of a noob question, but I've never done anything with Story or Hauntlet coins until just now. When I turned in my Hauntlet coins for Koko, I was expecting to receive an egg, but instead he got automatically added to my stable. Is that how it works? If yes, follow-up question: how are there Koko eggs for sale in the CS if you don't get it as an egg?
    PL: Seucheky
    SL: McBain
    DL: ArethaFanglin
    AL: McBain, Seucheky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

If you buy it from the stblee you get the living pet. If you buy it from the guy nxt to the hauntlet portal you get egg.
    Credits to Iady

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I had this same question too when I got enough story tokens to buy colton and was really confused. Buying pets from the stable will not grant you an egg. You have to buy the actual egg from an NPC to get the pet in its egg form. So for pets bought with hauntlet coins, the one NPC that I know you can buy their eggs from is the NPC right next to the Hauntlet entrance. For story token quests, you can buy the eggs from the NPCs next to the Bards in the two taverns in windmoore and Kraag.

If you email STS, I'm sure they can help you out since they helped me out when this happened to me. Hope that clears things up for you.

Edit: ninja'd...
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jcyee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Ahhhhhh, I see. I bought it from the stable. Thanks.
    PL: Seucheky
    SL: McBain
    DL: ArethaFanglin
    AL: McBain, Seucheky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Lesson learned! I also did this withmy first 250 haunt coins, i bought a shilo directly from stable but then i never regretted it coz shiloh has awesome abilities :for my war)
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Greencrow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

On the subject of Hauntlet purchased pets, I started to have some 'proper' runs with Jack and discovered that he's a pretty awesome pet due to his arcane ability which gives mana to everyone nearby, that coupled with the Horn of Renew skill my warrior has enables me to charge up the team's health and mana at the same time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greencrow View Post
    Lesson learned! I also did this withmy first 250 haunt coins, i bought a shilo directly from stable but then i never regretted it coz shiloh has awesome abilities :for my war)
    This happened to me also. But shiloh helped me alot in doing daily quest because of its bonus movement speed

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jcyee View Post
    I had this same question too when I got enough story tokens to buy colton and was really confused. Buying pets from the stable will not grant you an egg. You have to buy the actual egg from an NPC to get the pet in its egg form. So for pets bought with hauntlet coins, the one NPC that I know you can buy their eggs from is the NPC right next to the Hauntlet entrance. For story token quests, you can buy the eggs from the NPCs next to the Bards in the two taverns in windmoore and Kraag.

If you email STS, I'm sure they can help you out since they helped me out when this happened to me. Hope that clears things up for you.

Edit: ninja'd...
    Yep e-mail us as support we should be able to help you. Support(@)spacetimestudios.com
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com