Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wut kabob i saw my name ??^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nvm...yeah kabob i agree! low lvl bird isnt fun anymore! a bird just needs big luck and a fbow to beat some other (maybe pros)
    there is a lot with luck factor at birds...but idc about it...its a game and we play it for have fun!and if u don't like that go lvl up!-.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You're saying fbow must die, kabob. Interesting, We fought with fbow, I won. We fought with regen loadouts, I won. I can fight with plat pack sword or bow, maybe I won again. Fbow looks like pure luck yea, all rushers use it. But If you use 2 focus, you can't kill. You're use 6 focus but you can miss everything. PL and other games use the role system. I killed L30s, I can't kill him on paper but I killed in arena. Fbow just a thing, everything look the role system. Dodge, hit, crit, miss.. The role system owns them. If you didn't understand, ask developers.
    Then; Fbow, gears, skills, builds, combos, tactics.. They're just thing. If you want to be different, make combos with this things. Example, Lost was great with his L18. If he can say now "sup I'm Lost, 18 bird, Gf.", He made his style and He's done. You can be different this things, If fbow is a pure luck, all role system is pure luck and yes, it is...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avianholic View Post
    nvm...yeah kabob i agree! low lvl bird isnt fun anymore! a bird just needs big luck and a fbow to beat some other (maybe pros)
    there is a lot with luck factor at birds...but idc about it...its a game and we play it for have fun!and if u don't like that go lvl up!-.-
    If u say fbow is luck then surely toyman wand is as well. As you all say, bird is reliant on dodge so toyman wand could be seen as luck too.

Anyways, if u fight someone in a 1v1 to 5 or to 10 the fights don't become luck, the reason I say this is because the winner of the 1v1 may be due to having a better build rather than having extremely amazing luck (dodge).
    |Dex|Bird||Mage|Monster|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzkopf View Post
    You're saying fbow must die, kabob. Interesting, We fought with fbow, I won. We fought with regen loadouts, I won. I can fight with plat pack sword or bow, maybe I won again. Fbow looks like pure luck yea, all rushers use it. But If you use 2 focus, you can't kill. You're use 6 focus but you can miss everything. PL and other games use the role system. I killed L30s, I can't kill him on paper but I killed in arena. Fbow just a thing, everything look the role system. Dodge, hit, crit, miss.. The role system owns them. If you didn't understand, ask developers.
    Then; Fbow, gears, skills, builds, combos, tactics.. They're just thing. If you want to be different, make combos with this things. Example, Lost was great with his L18. If he can say now "sup I'm Lost, 18 bird, Gf.", He made his style and He's done. You can be different this things, If fbow is a pure luck, all role system is pure luck and yes, it is...
    I lol'd hard at "Sup I'm lost."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    If u say fbow is luck then surely toyman wand is as well. As you all say, bird is reliant on dodge so toyman wand could be seen as luck too.

Anyways, if u fight someone in a 1v1 to 5 or to 10 the fights don't become luck, the reason I say this is because the winner of the 1v1 may be due to having a better build rather than having extremely amazing luck (dodge).
    I can say differently. Call, Supergotenks, Yahmaha, and myself all say it's mostly dodge based on 1v1 vs birds. I asked all of the people listed what the percent of luck to skill is when 1v1ing birds.

Call: 80% Luck 20% Skill
    Supergotenks: 75% Luck 25% Skill
    Yahmaha: 90% Luck 10% Skill
    Myself: 75% Luck 25% skill.

This was all asked pre forg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
    I can say differently. Call, Supergotenks, Yahmaha, and myself all say it's mostly dodge based on 1v1 vs birds. I asked all of the people listed what the percent of luck to skill is when 1v1ing birds.

Haha I respect your comment.

Btw Vohcab, come on PL some time soon because I wanna get you to do something for me
    |Dex|Bird||Mage|Monster|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OverkillED View Post
    8 words that I want to say: Forgotten and Halloween items have grown huge egos.

Any bird that uses a forgotten bow and thinks they're wicked good, then please just go kill yourself with a barrel, because YOU'RE NOT. Just STOP IT. Dex, Terroy, Fogue, and countless others use forg and consider themselves "pro" or others consider them "pro." I agree with Yich 100%. All of you birds are luck based as a class entirely, as they depend on randomized dodges based on how much they stacked. Forgotten bows just make the "pray for luck" even greater, because whoever procs first wins.
    Ur slightly mistaken my friend. 30-36 isn't and wasn't like that. When forgs were just out, I, and a bunch of other burds practically own other burds if ur talking about bird v bird. For example : touristi, deadzx, and downcast. Yes, these 3 are the hardest for me to kill on my opinion. Sadly, 3 of them quit 35 n so do I. I'll be happy tho to fight any burd in the range 30-40. Why? Not showing that I can or will beat everyone but I'm just standing for other of forg users (burds), Ik someone of them practically own other people. And people, these 3 including me didn't dodge. So, only low-levels for lucky burds cuz they 'evade' is the only thing that is maxed. Not 26-above. So above takes some skill. Anyway, I would happy to fight any forg burd in this 30-40 range.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Terroy, Dex, you guys know I respect you... But I have to agree with Yich... When I'm on my bear, I don't even bother fighting birds because honestly, they're annoying. They dodge all of your attacks, and then they root you and run away. It's a very slow process on a level 17 bear, and it gets very annoying over the time...

~Iamlvl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamlvl View Post
    Terroy, Dex, you guys know I respect you... But I have to agree with Yich... When I'm on my bear, I don't even bother fighting birds because honestly, they're annoying. They dodge all of your attacks, and then they root you and run away. It's a very slow process on a level 17 bear, and it gets very annoying over the time...

~Iamlvl
    This is my first post Eva and I think that what u say is true but since u think birds are Op then maybe that's y they added rhinos and foxes to cancel them. When a fox gets u with its combo u literally are fked since u have no chance of dodging and as for rhino all they have to do is stay close and tank I do the same thing with my 20 mage and I kill most bird's except for a few (dex,terroy) since they are some of the "best" birds I have faced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

<-- This guy's a solid proof

PS: You forgot my bird

I Bes Behr : The Guide
    PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    <-- This guy's a solid proof

PS: You forgot my bird
    I don't recall asking you that question.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I don't recall asking you that question.
    Thanks I'm confused now

PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Well if pre forg was luck for birds, then why did only about 2-3 birds actually dominate? Now, post forg, everyone and their brother plays bird by the sounds of it. I doubt everyone just got good. You cannot even compare toy to forg with luck. Toy was only used because its 1h and did more single hit damage than talon when you actually got below 10m range. With forg you don't even need to know ranges nearly as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Also, are wf items worth anything now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvikked View Post
    Also, are wf items worth anything now?
    Didn't drop much, but way more difficult to find a buyer.

AL-Rot, Compose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    Why give him such a challenge? Bous would take him with his 15 bear. Try facing bous with your 16 bird and stay close the whole time. Plz come back and tell me how it goes. Silly bird, you're op, but not that op. If you ever see my 18 bear and try that you'd get toasted. I'd scream so loud you wouldnt be able to hit me, stomp on you so hard for the same effect. Of course I'd also shoot you in the eyes with my trusty bow, for a total of -85 hit % assuming stomp stuns and I get 1 blind proc, but thats against a level 18. Still, 16 bears nuke harder than birds, so just play it safe and kite their stomp, you have no valid reason not to.
    Yich get off the thread and take your big mouth with you. Stop bombing his thread, he worked hard on it. Get out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ty iamlvl but tbf that was then... I have a different combo vs birds and bears and yich i did vs bous... Even ask him how badly i beat him im not gonna shame him in forums cos he a very gud pvper so i will get no gain from doing so...
    Yich as for ur 18 bear... Id just get my 20 to kill him or maybe higher depending on the host lvl of the game maybe id get my 18 bird idk... But tbh i wud rather not war with a 18 bear cos hate doesnt tend to boad well with me... So pls take your useless and non-constructive comments out of my thread. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-Fogue View Post
    Ty iamlvl but tbf that was then... I have a different combo vs birds and bears and yich i did vs bous... Even ask him how badly i beat him im not gonna shame him in forums cos he a very gud pvper so i will get no gain from doing so...
    Yich as for ur 18 bear... Id just get my 20 to kill him or maybe higher depending on the host lvl of the game maybe id get my 18 bird idk... But tbh i wud rather not war with a 18 bear cos hate doesnt tend to boad well with me... So pls take your useless and non-constructive comments out of my thread. Thanks
    Heard you leveled to 18?