Thread: My 16 Bird Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

soz to break it to you but funnily enough i dont think im pro i just think im an average lv16 bird and people might say im pro (probably cos there is barely any 16s... and another comment i consider people like sunblocks or one/beast/angrymage (certifiedmage) pro this is not because they were/are very good pvpers but because they were/are very influencial... this is what i class pros as... people that have made a noteable difference to pvp not because they have good kdr (although looks nice) but because theyve made a difference to gameplay of low lvl pvp so before you say i think im pro, i dont as far as im concerned im no where near pro and only way i will be is if i change the whole gameplay of birds and btw sorry grammar AINT. up, TOO UR? standards k.
    and also i completely agree with you by sayin birds this lvl are completely luck based BUT if they were completely luck based, how would there ever be an order in bird pvp because im sure if you have seen birds fight that you would recognise that there is dominant people for example avianholic is a very good forg bird ad i dont know alot of burds that can beat him (that are same lvl)

but apart from dat i agree: birds need alot of luck, and most forg users think they are pro but before you assume tht others think they are pro rethink because the likelyhood is they dont think they are...
    Last edited by I-am-Fogue; 04-04-2013 at 06:13 AM.
    I'm So Hawt I don't Burst People's Bubbles
    I Evaporate Them...

- Fogue --- Proud Failure of lvl16 PvP