Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59

Thread: My 16 Bird Guide

  1. #1
    Member I-am-Fogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    94
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default My 16 Bird Guide

    K guys many people asking me in game for my build and to teach them and stuff so decided to do a guide on 16 Bird

    BUILD: 1 Blast Shot, 1 Root, 3 Break, 6 Evasion, 1 Shattering Scream, 3 Focus

    32 STR 52 DEX

    GEAR:

    DODGE LOADOUT
    (Plat) Lvl10 Conqueror's helm
    L.5 Armsman(doesnt matter which)
    Lvl15 Forgotten Bow
    Lvl10 Ring (Dodge Dps/Armour)
    *Vanity*

    CRIT LOADOUT
    (Plat) Lvl10 Sniper's Helm
    L.15 Expert Leather
    Lvl16 Forgotten Bow
    Lvl10 Ring (Crit Dps/Armour)
    *Vanity*

    ARMOUR / HIT% LOADOUT
    (Plat) Conqueror's Helm
    L.15 Artisan Leather
    Lvl16 Forgotten Bow
    Lvl10 Ring (Hit% Armour)
    *Vanity*

    ---------REASONS FOR GEAR----------

    DODGE LOADOUT

    This is for Bears- Lvl1-15 and Lvl18-21
    This is for Birds- That wear Expert
    This is for ALL Mages
    This is for ALL Foxes

    CRIT LOADOUT

    This is for Bears- Lvl16-17
    This is for Birds- That wear Artisan
    This is for ALL Rhinos

    ARMOUR / HIT%

    This is for Birds- That wear Armsman


    COMBOES

    MAGE-----/Buffs/
    Root,*chase*,Break,Shatter,Blast,Root
    (STAY AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN)

    BIRD-----/Buffs/
    Break,Root,Shatter,Blast
    (TRY TO KEEP MOVING ABOUT)
    (STAY AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN)


    SEE ---DEX---
    i dont beat every single bear i fight so my theory must not be correct...


    Hope it helps all you birdies
    Comments welcome, before you hate on the guide i have done exactly this and i now have 2.5 kdr without boosting and vsing many above my level.

    - Fogue












    - And hopefully lil Dex
    Last edited by I-am-Fogue; 04-01-2013 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Made More Clear

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to I-am-Fogue For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member I-am-Fogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    94
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Hope helps you guys out there with upcoming birds tell me if you think you can improve anywhere and tell me the names of your new birds

  4. #3
    Senior Member D-:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,948
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    194
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

    Default

    Why would you want to stay as close to you can with bears when they can easily stomp you if you don't dodge it? You should try nuking after they stomp, then kiting and trying to avoid their stomp again.
    AL Character - Bro

  5. #4
    Member I-am-Fogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    94
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    nah when i do this with 15s they are dead by this time thats why i stay close and with 17s most have high ib and therefore lower stomp and so even if they are still alive i can normally survive another stomp unless they hit and crit nearly all their hits thats y i stay close

  6. #5
    Senior Member D-:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,948
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    194
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

    Default

    Vs a good bear, you'd be easily beaten. You should try facing Imp/Gundamsone if you ever see them.
    AL Character - Bro

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to D-: For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7,273
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    938
    Thanked in
    614 Posts

    Default

    Um, 32 strength? Wouldn't you want 22 for armsman req.?

  9. #7
    Senior Member D-:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,948
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    194
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

    Default

    32 str is for L10 Conquerors Helm and shield.

    Pre forg, me and call had 32 Str because of the extra dodge % with the shield and helm. All L18-19 birds pre forg used Toyman (the good ones anyways...) you had 45 Dodge buffed with Conquerors Helm, Shield, Armsman, and Toyman.
    AL Character - Bro

  10. #8
    Banned Yich's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mind your own business
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    296
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

    Default

    Why give him such a challenge? Bous would take him with his 15 bear. Try facing bous with your 16 bird and stay close the whole time. Plz come back and tell me how it goes. Silly bird, you're op, but not that op. If you ever see my 18 bear and try that you'd get toasted. I'd scream so loud you wouldnt be able to hit me, stomp on you so hard for the same effect. Of course I'd also shoot you in the eyes with my trusty bow, for a total of -85 hit % assuming stomp stuns and I get 1 blind proc, but thats against a level 18. Still, 16 bears nuke harder than birds, so just play it safe and kite their stomp, you have no valid reason not to.

  11. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Sorry but are you stupid, you actually want to stay close to a bear?

  12. #10
    Member I-am-Fogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    94
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    yes dex i am obviously stupid because i beat nearly all of the bears i face even if i do get hit by the stomp it will make me 1/2 health if it crits (worst case scenario), and will take atleast another 2-3 hits to kill me and btw when i have finished with my combo on the bear their armour if so low they are already 1/3 from my combo or maybe even lower.
    Also sure i will admit my tactics may not work vs an 18 bear (thats good) but to be honest i tend not to fight HS BEARS THAT ARE 2 LVLS higher than me... and im sure if i had repulse would be a different story, a story in favor of me beating you... and btw only way gundam will stand more of a chance of beating me if he had higher stomp therefore i would vs him with dodge loadout on and that would end it... gf

    Yich i have vsed bous before and the majority of times ive won want proof? when im back from hols ill take screenies... if ya cant wait even ask bous who wins normally me vs him... yea yea ik is mostly luck on dodge bird, but on my 15 bear i beat most birds that arent 20+ so you can make odds in your favor with the right build and items so before any of you say its all luck well thats simply not true otherwise birds would be equal vs each other and they obviously arent dex,terroy,avianholic,tenks,call and lost etc. all proving this... sure some might wear founders but vs them without they will still probs beat you...

    To clear up vs bears i stay close because they die faster also when my combo misses i am less likely to win (same as sbl bear comboing) but 1/2 of the time when i miss vs bears i win because funnily enough the more i improve my gameplay the luckier i get, strange aint it...

    Gf...

    Enjoy...
    Last edited by I-am-Fogue; 04-01-2013 at 10:19 AM. Reason: to make a point

  13. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-Fogue View Post
    yes dex i am obviously stupid because i beat nearly all of the bears i face even if i do get hit by the stomp it will make me 1/2 health if it crits (worst case scenario), and will take atleast another 2-3 hits to kill me and btw when i have finished with my combo on the bear their armour if so low they are already 1/3 from my combo or maybe even lower.
    Also sure i will admit my tactics may not work vs an 18 bear (thats good) but to be honest i tend not to fight HS BEARS THAT ARE 2 LVLS higher than me... and im sure if i had repulse would be a different story, a story in favor of me beating you... and btw only way gundam will stand more of a chance of beating me if he had higher stomp therefore i would vs him with dodge loadout on and that would end it... gf

    Yich i have vsed bous before and the majority of times ive won want proof? when im back from hols ill take screenies... if ya cant wait even ask bous who wins normally me vs him... yea yea ik is mostly luck on dodge bird, but on my 15 bear i beat most birds that arent 20+ so you can make odds in your favor with the right build and items so before any of you say its all luck well thats simply not true otherwise birds would be equal vs each other and they obviously arent dex,terroy,avianholic,tenks,call and lost etc. all proving this... sure some might wear founders but vs them without they will still probs beat you...

    To clear up vs bears i stay close because they die faster also when my combo misses i am less likely to win (same as sbl bear comboing) but 1/2 of the time when i miss vs bears i win because funnily enough the more i improve my gameplay the luckier i get, strange aint it...

    Gf...

    Enjoy...
    Attach a bit of that first paragraph u wrote to me into your actual guide.

    Thanks for clearing it up

  14. #12
    Member I-am-Fogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    94
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    haha hmm i think i should edit the 'stupid' for 'Intelagent'-----yes i did spell it wrong... Intelligent
    And btw if you want ill clear it up a bit more
    Last edited by I-am-Fogue; 04-01-2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: accidentally deleted bit :/

  15. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-Fogue View Post
    haha hmm i think i should edit the 'stupid' for 'Intelagent'-----yes i did spell it wrong... Intelligent
    And btw if you want ill clear it up a bit more
    Up to u but it'll make the 'Bird v Bear' part clearer.

  16. #14
    Member I-am-Fogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    94
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    now check the guide MUCH BETTER... Wait *Better* is the wrong word... MUCH EASIER!!!

  17. #15
    Banned Yich's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mind your own business
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    296
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-Fogue View Post
    yes dex i am obviously stupid because i beat nearly all of the bears i face even if i do get hit by the stomp it will make me 1/2 health if it crits (worst case scenario), and will take atleast another 2-3 hits to kill me and btw when i have finished with my combo on the bear their armour if so low they are already 1/3 from my combo or maybe even lower.
    Also sure i will admit my tactics may not work vs an 18 bear (thats good) but to be honest i tend not to fight HS BEARS THAT ARE 2 LVLS higher than me... and im sure if i had repulse would be a different story, a story in favor of me beating you... and btw only way gundam will stand more of a chance of beating me if he had higher stomp therefore i would vs him with dodge loadout on and that would end it... gf

    Yich i have vsed bous before and the majority of times ive won want proof? when im back from hols ill take screenies... if ya cant wait even ask bous who wins normally me vs him... yea yea ik is mostly luck on dodge bird, but on my 15 bear i beat most birds that arent 20+ so you can make odds in your favor with the right build and items so before any of you say its all luck well thats simply not true otherwise birds would be equal vs each other and they obviously arent dex,terroy,avianholic,tenks,call and lost etc. all proving this... sure some might wear founders but vs them without they will still probs beat you...

    To clear up vs bears i stay close because they die faster also when my combo misses i am less likely to win (same as sbl bear comboing) but 1/2 of the time when i miss vs bears i win because funnily enough the more i improve my gameplay the luckier i get, strange aint it...

    Gf...

    Enjoy...
    I'm not even going to bother with your grammar, though if we make a discussion out of this, don't get offended when I ask for clarification on something because honestly your writing is incredibly hard to understand. As far as you beating bous, gratz you beat a 15 bear using an OP class. I doubt you beat him using the "stay close to him" tactic. Anyways, 16 birds don't need a guide these days, they need a forgotten bow. That's about it. If you're used to fighting no-ib bears then I see why you think all bears are bad, but a tree hugging bear with 6 rage and ib should beat a silly bird that wants to come close range 6 times out of 10, and that's because birds are wicked OP.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Yich For This Useful Post:


  19. #16
    Blogger OverkillED's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    92
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default

    8 words that I want to say: Forgotten and Halloween items have grown huge egos.

    Any bird that uses a forgotten bow and thinks they're wicked good, then please just go kill yourself with a barrel, because YOU'RE NOT. Just STOP IT. Dex, Terroy, Fogue, and countless others use forg and consider themselves "pro" or others consider them "pro." I agree with Yich 100%. All of you birds are luck based as a class entirely, as they depend on randomized dodges based on how much they stacked. Forgotten bows just make the "pray for luck" even greater, because whoever procs first wins.

  20. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OverkillED View Post
    8 words that I want to say: Forgotten and Halloween items have grown huge egos.

    Any bird that uses a forgotten bow and thinks they're wicked good, then please just go kill yourself with a barrel, because YOU'RE NOT. Just STOP IT. Dex, Terroy, Fogue, and countless others use forg and consider themselves "pro" or others consider them "pro." I agree with Yich 100%. All of you birds are luck based as a class entirely, as they depend on randomized dodges based on how much they stacked. Forgotten bows just make the "pray for luck" even greater, because whoever procs first wins.
    I'm sorry but when have I called myself a pro? I would like evidence from you saying that I call myself pro because that is utter rubbish.

    EDIT: Actually, I want a screenshot.

  21. #18
    Blogger OverkillED's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    92
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

    Default

    I claimed that either you consider yourself pro OR others do. That doesn't mean both. I'm sure other people consider you pro because your good KDR, and that you kill others over and over again.

  22. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OverkillED View Post
    Dex, Terroy, Fogue, and countless others use forg and consider themselves "pro" or others consider them "pro."
    I don't consider myself pro but from what you've written here it suggests you think we're pro? LOL

  23. #20
    Member Warzkopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    99
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    You right dude. You think All mages, foxes, rhinos and bears are noob they're using Fbow and Halloween weapons. them on request Raise the birds. everyone's money enough for Winter fest items or Plat packs. I think you also but..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. L61 INT BIRD Guide!
    By D-: in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 12:02 PM
  2. The lv 20 bird guide (unsimilar from the l18 bird one)
    By Randomguy in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 05:06 PM
  3. L56 Bird guide
    By Spectre in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 01:28 PM
  4. A Guide to lvl 55/56 Int Bird PvP
    By Piosidon in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 12:56 AM
  5. GUIDE on everything for bird at lvl 55+
    By NoobianOfAlterra in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •