Dimepice
    Jewbie
    Terroy
    Dex
    Crayology
    Toffee
    Faltered
    Told ya Dex.

@Terroy: All those other classes aren't as luck based because they aren't as dodge dependent. (With the exception of foxes but they require more skill, as their buff is 3 seconds long).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OverkillED View Post
    Told ya Dex.

@Terroy: All those other classes aren't as luck based because they aren't as dodge dependent. (With the exception of foxes but they require more skill, as their buff is 3 seconds long).
    Let's ask STS why they made a class called 'archers/birds' then shall we?
    |Dex|Bird||Mage|Monster|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Yes we shall.. This game needs a total rebalance/revamp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Told ya Dex.

they are not like other classes but The foxes have killed very easily or mages when have more luck. each class has the advantage of. example the mages have too much crit. no balance in the game, you really right. If you want to nerf the birds, You should want the other classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-Fogue View Post
    K guys many people asking me in game for my build and to teach them and stuff so decided to do a guide on 16 Bird

BUILD: 1 Blast Shot, 1 Root, 3 Break, 6 Evasion, 1 Shattering Scream, 3 Focus

32 STR 52 DEX

GEAR:

DODGE LOADOUT
    (Plat) Lvl10 Conqueror's helm
    L.5 Armsman(doesnt matter which)
    Lvl15 Forgotten Bow
    Lvl10 Ring (Dodge Dps/Armour)
    *Vanity*

CRIT LOADOUT
    (Plat) Lvl10 Sniper's Helm
    L.15 Expert Leather
    Lvl16 Forgotten Bow
    Lvl10 Ring (Crit Dps/Armour)
    *Vanity*

ARMOUR / HIT% LOADOUT
    (Plat) Conqueror's Helm
    L.15 Artisan Leather
    Lvl16 Forgotten Bow
    Lvl10 Ring (Hit% Armour)
    *Vanity*

---------REASONS FOR GEAR----------

DODGE LOADOUT

This is for Bears- Lvl1-15 and Lvl18-21
    This is for Birds- That wear Expert
    This is for ALL Mages
    This is for ALL Foxes

CRIT LOADOUT

This is for Bears- Lvl16-17
    This is for Birds- That wear Artisan
    This is for ALL Rhinos

ARMOUR / HIT%

This is for Birds- That wear Armsman

COMBOES

MAGE-----/Buffs/
    Root,*chase*,Break,Shatter,Blast,Root
    (STAY AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN)

BIRD-----/Buffs/
    Break,Root,Shatter,Blast
    (TRY TO KEEP MOVING ABOUT)
    (STAY AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN)

SEE ---DEX---
    i dont beat every single bear i fight so my theory must not be correct...

Hope it helps all you birdies
    Comments welcome, before you hate on the guide i have done exactly this and i now have 2.5 kdr without boosting and vsing many above my level.

- Fogue

- And hopefully lil Dex
    Thanks for guide. I use 2 break 1 avian 'cause It needs more skills and I'm using it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzkopf View Post
    they are not like other classes but The foxes have killed very easily or mages when have more luck. each class has the advantage of. example the mages have too much crit. no balance in the game, you really right. If you want to nerf the birds, You should want the other classes.
    Foxes stand little chance against a mage with mana shield up. Mages do have crit, but what does it matter if all your attacks are dodged by a bird? No hit = no crit. This game hardly has any balance, but at least have the game unbalanced BUT less luck based.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You're wrong Birds can't dodge mage's attack with dodge. You know there are so many crit, Birds can't stop their attacks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

First of all, I don't believe that crit influences if you hit an attack or not. It just increases the chance that your damage will be multiplied. The point is: If a bird doesn't get lucky dodges against a mage over 23, then they'll be crit hard and die. If a bird gets a lot of lucky dodges, then chances are the bird will win. Keyword is LUCKY.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

First of all, I don't believe that crit influences if you hit an attack or not. It just increases the chance that your damage will be multiplied. The point is: If a bird doesn't get lucky dodges against a mage over 23, then they'll be crit hard and die. If a bird gets a lot of lucky dodges, then chances are the bird will win. Keyword is LUCKY.
    I'm pretty sure if there was no evade skill on the Archer class it would be the worst character out of the 5 classes, and for mage they are waayy to overpowered within the 23-35 bracket (or even higher). The blessing of might gives mage like 60crit buff? That should be lowered if birds dodge is to be nerfed.
    |Dex|Bird||Mage|Monster|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Then result is; this game is unbalanced. All classes have more luck, no other explanation for it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Warzkopf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    I'm pretty sure if there was no evade skill on the Archer class it would be the worst character out of the 5 classes, and for mage they are waayy to overpowered within the 23-35 bracket (or even higher). The blessing of might gives mage like 60crit buff? That should be lowered if birds dodge is to be nerfed.
    I didn't say to take out the evade skill entirely, did I? I suggest to increase health pools of all classes and nerf dodge in general of all classes so that dodge would be more of a minor defensive, while mages' nukes would be fine just the way they are if health pools were increased.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzkopf View Post
    Then result is; this game is unbalanced. All classes have more luck, no other explanation for it.

Amen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I didn't say to take out the evade skill entirely, did I? I suggest to increase health pools of all classes and nerf dodge in general of all classes so that dodge would be more of a minor defensive, while mages' nukes would be fine just the way they are if health pools were increased.
    So wait, what do you class as a non lucky dodge then? As far as I'm aware a dodge is a dodge.
    |Dex|Bird||Mage|Monster|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default My 16 Bird Guide

Lol too funny. Turned a guide into an argument over wich is more op. mages or birds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xkoolwillx View Post
    Lol too funny. Turned a guide into an argument over wich is more op. mages or birds.
    Yup, it's fun :-)
    |Dex|Bird||Mage|Monster|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xkoolwillx View Post
    Nah, this has turned into debate about dodge and luck, not about who is op. There's no need to argue over OPness of mages.
    <Enigmatic>
    Ludens necesse est, vivere non est necesse.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gragorak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    So wait, what do you class as a non lucky dodge then? As far as I'm aware a dodge is a dodge.
    Dodge as a whole is lucky. It's not manual, it's automatic and randomly happens (also depends on actual amount of dodge stacked.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

soz to break it to you but funnily enough i dont think im pro i just think im an average lv16 bird and people might say im pro (probably cos there is barely any 16s... and another comment i consider people like sunblocks or one/beast/angrymage (certifiedmage) pro this is not because they were/are very good pvpers but because they were/are very influencial... this is what i class pros as... people that have made a noteable difference to pvp not because they have good kdr (although looks nice) but because theyve made a difference to gameplay of low lvl pvp so before you say i think im pro, i dont as far as im concerned im no where near pro and only way i will be is if i change the whole gameplay of birds and btw sorry grammar AINT. up, TOO UR? standards k.
    and also i completely agree with you by sayin birds this lvl are completely luck based BUT if they were completely luck based, how would there ever be an order in bird pvp because im sure if you have seen birds fight that you would recognise that there is dominant people for example avianholic is a very good forg bird ad i dont know alot of burds that can beat him (that are same lvl)

but apart from dat i agree: birds need alot of luck, and most forg users think they are pro but before you assume tht others think they are pro rethink because the likelyhood is they dont think they are...
    Last edited by I-am-Fogue; 04-04-2013 at 06:13 AM.
    I'm So Hawt I don't Burst People's Bubbles
    I Evaporate Them...

- Fogue --- Proud Failure of lvl16 PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-Fogue View Post
    soz to break it to you but funnily enough i dont think im pro i just think im an average lv16 bird and people might say im pro (probably cos there is barely any 16s... and another comment i consider people like sunblocks or one/beast/angrymage (certifiedmage) pro this is not because they were/are very good pvpers but because they were/are very influencial... this is what i class pros as... people that have made a noteable difference to pvp not because they have good kdr (although looks nice) but because theyve made a difference to gameplay of low lvl pvp so before you say i think im pro, i dont as far as im concerned im no where near pro and only way i will be is if i change the whole gameplay of birds and btw sorry grammar AINT. up, TOO UR? standards k.
    and also i completely agree with you by sayin birds this lvl are completely luck based BUT if they were completely luck based, how would there ever be an order in bird pvp because im sure if you have seen birds fight that you would recognise that there is dominant people for example avianholic is a very good forg bird ad i dont know alot of burds that can beat him (that are same lvl)

but apart from dat i agree: birds need alot of luck, and most forg users think they are pro but before you assume tht others think they are pro rethink because the likelyhood is they dont think they are...
    I taught Avianholic.. >.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

8 words that I want to say: Forgotten and Halloween items have grown huge egos.

Any bird that uses a forgotten bow and thinks they're wicked good, then please just go kill yourself with a barrel, because YOU'RE NOT. Just STOP IT. Dex, Terroy, Fogue, and countless others use forg and consider themselves "pro" or others consider them "pro." I agree with Yich 100%. All of you birds are luck based as a class entirely, as they depend on randomized dodges based on how much they stacked. Forgotten bows just make the "pray for luck" even greater, because whoever procs first wins.
    Thanks man... What if you are pre forg THEN moved to forg?