OBSIDIAN ASSASSINS

Guild GM

Chilango

Tranquil guild looking only for endgame PvPers and PvErs. The goal of this guild is to recruit the best gamers so that we create a haven for us to interact with each other and share tips, jokes, and experiences that will only benefit each other. Drama will not exist here as it is only a guild for people that play the game to get away from real life drama. Games are for fun and as such you will find this guild to only expand the joy you have been experiencing. This guild is leaning towards being only for mature people. You will be a person and not just a number here.

That's all there is to Obsidian Assassins. It is run by me and I will take charge of providing the very best guild you have been searching for. Suggestions for improvement of the guild will always be accepted and taken into consideration. Interested applicants need only friend request me and post below your time zone so that I can do my best to catch you online when it is most favorable for you.

My sincerest thanks for reading and I look forward to having exceptional applications.

May you all have a fantastic and love filled day.