Hello,

I would like to address my disapproval on the warrior class. Before yall hate/flame let me tell ya this, Im not talking about lowering warrior damage (Infact make it higher!) or take their invulnerability bubble away. I am stating my experiences in pvp, L16 twink pvp to make it more precise after the update.

I am here to give justified reasons on why the warriors mana capabilities (VB...etc) should be nerfed:

1. The skill vengeful blood is like a mana reflector, it turns the damage into mana. Due to this skill, warriors have ∞ mana. A warrior vs rogue fight in L16 1v1 would last until the rogue has basically emptied its mana tank, then the rogue is a sitting duck because they are not able to heal or kill the opposing party first and shortly the warrior will kill the rogue. Talking about a mage vs warrior is useless because we all know who would win.

2. So bless, what youre saying is that the rogue and mage class' mana runs out, yet the warrior mana just wont run out, thats totally fair isnt it!

3. It could be argued that the warrior has minimal damage therefore it would need a lot of mana to kill a rogue/mage. This is a valid argument but to what extent? I mean COME ON! They can last fights about 15-20minutes long with full mana and by this time a rogue would die because it runs out of mana (even with flapjack or nexus).

4. I dont think there is a possible way for other classes to avoid "mana healing" the warrior because if the rogue/mage dont attack while VB is active, theyll die first.

My suggestion: I just want to say that there should be a limit on VB's mana heals for example: after 250 mana has been given to the warrior, VB gives a mana regen of 5 (not healing mana anymore just a mana regen for about a further 4 seconds - giving 20 more mana).

I find it more fair if all classes can actually lose mana instead of only mages and rogues. I would appreciate sensible/constructive feedback especially from the sts team and other warriors.

~ Lilbless