Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If you could bring back one friend...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I will choose three

1- pahuuud: why? Because he was such a great friend, probably the pro-est friendliest player ever. One time we were on forest manor and we spent like 1hour talking about range, classes, other PvPers and so on. He didn't care about our status as a player but as a person. He gaved me many lessons. I met on sewers, and he quit on humania cap.

2- Ziora/Ziok: We were always competing on leveling and who was wearing better gear. We finished all three cyber quests together. We used to lend each other demonic sets during nuris and so other expensive gear. I met him at l50 while doing many runs in Crush the keeper during sewer cap, and he quit at lv66 cap.

3- XxFizzxx/iilightii: He was really a GREAT friend I met on Fang cap. We used to farm together with Energizeric who I also would like him to come back, as a bird, mage, and bear. I think it was on November were I took a break of a month from this game, and when I came back (i was already 76, I capped during the first three days) I made some runs in the elite dragon map (was finishing the custome quest) and he got online and told me he quit I was typing him back asking him why and when, when by coincidence I got disconnected from the server and when I came back right away he was gone and never saw him online ever again.

Boring story I know, but I miss 'em all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathofan For This Useful Post: