First my girlfriend was having crash issues on her Samsung Galaxy S 3.. Later after the patch the game worked fine, but we both noticed an annoying crisp popping and cracking noise in our speakers. In cs there is no distortion but in a dungeon it pops and cracks to the point I had to use my headphones which also popped with annoying distortion. Later I spoke with a friend and noticed in speaker phone it was making same noise as the game was. And no nothing was wrong with my device prior to the patch. Her new Galaxy S3 now pops when playing music or when in use of speaker phone. So I decided to try playing on my tablet. Same results, crisp crackling popping noise from speaker and headphones. So its evident that whatever sts did to accommodate the paladin and ranger audio crash on Galaxy phones has created a distortion so bad it has damaged my speaker in 2 devices. Please fix this issue asap. I've seen another post similar to mine but seemed ignored so I made another. Very irritated and annoyed this hasn't been fixed yet.. Audio issue been going on over 2 months.