There has always been a great deal of debate between types of PVP. Whether it be 1v1, FFA, 1v1 FFA, it does not matter. There has always been a controversial opinion on which type is best and should be used. Some people hate rushers, some people hate 1v1, some people hate FFA.
My thought is that the host of the game should be able to set a game title for his/her hosted match. The possible settings provided, of course, are all up to STS. This way, there should be less complaining about rushers, or hate for 1v1. The players who join, however, will really have no way of being caught if they do not cooperate with the hosts game setting. I do not have a solution to that. This thread, in part, was made to make the following statement. I make this statement with all due respect.
I really hope that the STS crew takes time to implement the feedback and suggestions made by the star legends community. Star Legends players, as well as I, feel like STS has abandoned Star legends. Star Legends veterans have noticed the recycled events, the reused content. Take the Christmas event for example. I saved my Christmas stuff all year to sell this last Christmas. The event however was recycled and killed the market for all who saved their items. Why couldn't the event have been different from the previous ones just like usual? STS needs new content updates. The interesting new updates that STS added in Star legends the first year it came out kept people playing. I miss the times when Star Legends had 2000-5000 players online. New events were added and players were happy. Please Star Legends Development Crew, keep up what you did in year one. People liked Star Legends, they just need new quality content to bring them back and keep them playing.
P.S. - I am aware that my side note is bigger than the intended suggestion of mine. That statement, however, is really the point I want to get across.