Thread: Recruiting for Horned Moon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Recruiting for Horned Moon!

Hello, We are currently recruiting for Horned Moon. Horned Moon is a guild made by Dahrgylling (Lvl 76 bird). Dahrgylling put a lot of effort and work into it and he is a really nice and great person! We hope to get more members to join. this guild is for ALL levels and we accept everyone! We help our members farm, level and we hangout and have parties once in a while. It is a really great guild to be in and I think if you need a friendly guild, you should join this guild! My in game username is Oakwi and if you see me, be sure to add me as a friend as well as Dahrgylling. If you would like to join this guild, feel free to comment below and simply ask I will reply to your post as soon as possible and I would be happy to see you in the game!

Join Horned Moon and PM me for help and hope to see you around!
    Last edited by Oakwi; 04-08-2013 at 11:14 PM.

The Land Of Trolls. Graduated Medic from The Land Of Trolls.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakwi View Post
    Hello, We are currently recruiting for Horned Moon. Horned Moon is a guild made by Dahrgylling (Lvl 76 bird). Dahrgylling put a lot of effort and work into it and he is a really nice and great person! We hope to get more members to join. this guild is for ALL levels and we accept everyone! We help our members farm, level and we hangout and have parties once in a while. It is a really great guild to be in and I think if you need a friendly guild, you should join this guild! My in game username is Oakwi and if you see me, be sure to add me as a friend as well as Dahrgylling. If you would like to join this guild, feel free to comment below and simply ask I will reply to your post as soon as possible and I would be happy to see you in the game!

Join Horned Moon and PM me for help and hope to see you around!
    Evidence for big drama guild with potential.