Thread: Rebirth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Rebirth

The idea of this would be during a future level cap, before you could move on from the one before, you would have to do a quest, become rebirthed, and start from level 1, and work your way up.

Many people will read the "start from level 1" and say noooooo!!!

Hear me out.

The idea would be that you could keep your skills and stats at there current level. There would have to be new equipment at older levels to accomodate for this.

There would also have to be a different set of PvP rooms for rebirthed people. Can't exactly have a level 10 rebirthed bear face a level 10 twink bear. It would be a slaughter.

However, I think, if done just right, this could make for a more enjoyable experience. I mean, I have played many games where the level cap is the level cap, and from there, there just isn't anything to do. It get's very boring.

I think, to make this work, there would also have to be dungeon adjustments. For a game that a rebirth creates, the dungeon would have to be much harder than the regular dungeon. Otherwise you would just slaughter everything.

These are just a few ideas. Tbh, this idea could go many ways. There could also be a special vanity item for rebirthed players.

Throw some idea's to go with this if you want. I think, together, it would be quite simple to make this work very well.
    Drianikaben lvl 75 Enchantress (PvE)
    Perintokon Lvl 69 Enchantress (PvP)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Exactly what you said:
    noooooooo!

Really though it would kind of suck, having to level multiple 76's all the way up again... also, we have something for this. It's called a character creation slot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ooommmggg:1037823
    Exactly what you said:
    noooooooo!

Really though it would kind of suck, having to level multiple 76's all the way up again... also, we have something for this. It's called a character creation slot.
    Agree.