Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If you think about it...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Dunno why you would hang onto gear for 10 levels though. Gear is meant to be replaced as you level. I'm willing to bet lvl 36 daggers out dps lvl 26 hooks. In which case rogues will be in the same boat as warriors and sorcerers are currently in (not having an arcane wep). One thing I did notice is that warriors and sorcerers aren't complaining (much) about rogues arcane weapon, so it seems like the devs did a good job giving rogues a strong weapon but not one that's overpowered. Anyway, who knows what'll happen really, were talking about gear that's 2 expansions away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Dunno why you would hang onto gear for 10 levels though. Gear is meant to be replaced as you level. I'm willing to bet lvl 36 daggers out dps lvl 26 hooks. In which case rogues will be in the same boat as warriors and sorcerers are currently in (not having an arcane wep). One thing I did notice is that warriors and sorcerers aren't complaining (much) about rogues arcane weapon, so it seems like the devs did a good job giving rogues a strong weapon but not one that's overpowered. Anyway, who knows what'll happen really, were talking about gear that's 2 expansions away.
    I'm not sure whether the DEVS did a good job. In all honesty, I'm sure they have a good logic for it, but it still baffles me why they couldn't release for all three classes. My take is no one is complaining because there are not a lot of them around (due to it's rarity). I did bump into one in PVP, and this rogue owned everyone in my team at the time. I'm also thinking that people are used to seeing rogues own in PVP that it's now the norm. I wish I remember to write the name down, so at least I know to leave the game lol.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haowesie View Post
    My take is no one is complaining because there are not a lot of them around (due to it's rarity). I did bump into one in PVP, and this rogue owned everyone in my team at the time. I'm also thinking that people are used to seeing rogues own in PVP that it's now the norm.
    That's true, I didn't consider that.