Quote Originally Posted by Zuzeq View Post
My opinion is very bias on this one..lol. I use a pure bow build, using all bow skills (+Smoke). I found that at the end game levels Nox bolt deals more than its fair share of damage. Even more so when coupled with Aim Shot. With a 2 sec cool down each, you can spam these two skills together and make short work of any elite mob. Additionally, these skills coupled together eats away at bosse's HP due to Aim Shot's crit boost. Also, if you prefer to deal consistent damage...it's helpful having Nox nibbing away at a Elite mob's/bosse's HP for six seconds after contact while you back away from a incoming hard hit or you have to take your finger off then trigger to drink potions. I base this assessment of a elite level toon i.e. high damage. A capped Assassin with top gear is putting out at least 210+ damage which is directly associated with the damage your skills deal. My damage sit at 232-236(depending on pet in use). Saying that, my Nox Bolt kicks out a good amount of damage to multiple targets (around 300-320 per target uncharged w/o crit, 55-75 uncharged per second for poison damage. Without a charge or crit thats an average of 450 damage on poison alone (per target). The mob member that took the hit? He is taking a possible 770 damage! If you can't make use of that idk what more I can tell you. Then again, this is just a "Bowman" talking. If I was a dagger user, Razor shield would be a must. I don't know how to use daggers any more...lol. And don't get me started on Shadow Storm Shot's AOE damage capabilities..lol..the most underated skill in the whole game...
I guess I am not really questioning the damage that Nox do, but whether is it a better skill to complement with trap than razor due to the AOE.
Also, does the range upgrade on Nox increase the max number of target?

some many things to try =). I wish there is a free respec soon =)