Thread: Easiest Top 25 ladder

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Easiest Top 25 ladder

Which ladder to you think takes the least amount of time (regardless of any costs that may be incurred) to reach the Top 25? I suspect it will be a class specific ladder (e.g., Top Player - Warrior).

And, aside from the timed runs, do any of the ladders reset after each season?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Montanabro; 04-08-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    Montanaguy (16 Warrior) [elite lvl cap: 16; 26; 31] / Montanaman (16 Mage) [16] / Montanadood (16 Rogue) [16]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

No they don't reset. Try mage class, either pve kills (about 60hrs or so with 2k kills per hour to
    get to 120k kills) or PvP flag (make low level flag farmer). Although both not easy if starting
    from scratch, I think the easiest of options.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    No they don't reset. Try mage class, either pve kills (about 60hrs or so with 2k kills per hour to
    get to 120k kills) or PvP flag (make low level flag farmer). Although both not easy if starting
    from scratch, I think the easiest of options.
    Thanks. You think Sorc would be the easiest class on PvE kills? Where would be the best place for a Mage (or Warrior, which is the only max level toon I have) to farm PvE?

This past week I've been trying flagging. Got 600 on my 23 Warrior but 1400 more captures to go :/
    Last edited by Montanabro; 04-08-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    Montanaguy (16 Warrior) [elite lvl cap: 16; 26; 31] / Montanaman (16 Mage) [16] / Montanadood (16 Rogue) [16]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Same places as the best places to level. I don't do kill farming as much as I used to but... I used to prefer w3 (during season one) and w4 (during season 2), but now have liked doing hauntlet runs. Most efficient runs would probably be to do the first two rooms and then to remake. Remeber to start one of the hauntlet quests (eg under fire) so you can instantly return to the hauntlet from kragg without having to run to the portal. Another fast way to get xp/kills is to do the first two halways in w4 and then repeat - eg go to the right and kill up to just short of the entrance of the first room then run back to the main entrance and go to the left again killing up to just short of the entrance of the first room, then leave and repeat. I think solo hauntlet is much easier though. Experiment around and see what you like the best, or mix it up a little bit as you will be doing it alot.

Oh yeah and remember the tips on how to solo party http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-to-solo-party
    Last edited by drgrimmy; 04-08-2013 at 06:06 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Same places as the best places to level. I don't do kill farming as much as I used to but... I used to prefer w3 (during season one) and w4 (during season 2), but now have liked doing hauntlet runs. Most efficient runs would probably be to do the first two rooms and then to remake. Remeber to start one of the hauntlet quests (eg under fire) so you can instantly return to the hauntlet from kragg without having to run to the portal. Another fast way to get xp/kills is to do the first two halways in w4 and then repeat - eg go to the right and kill up to just short of the entrance of the first room then run back to the main entrance and go to the left again killing up to just short of the entrance of the first room, then leave and repeat. I think solo hauntlet is much easier though. Experiment around and see what you like the best, or mix it up a little bit as you will be doing it alot.

Oh yeah and remember the tips on how to solo party http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-to-solo-party
    Much appreciated! One more question: why do you think the Mage ladder would be easier than the warrior ladder?

I ask because my main is a warrior. Any idea how quickly a warrior could grind? 2k an hour?
    Last edited by Montanabro; 04-08-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Not as many people play sorcerer so the leaderboards are not as competitive.

For PvE kills #25 on leaderboard is 131,667 for rogue, 111,355 for mage, and 171,809 for warrior.

For PvP flags #25 on leaderboard is 1,246 for rogue, 843 for sorcerer, and 2,028 for warrior. Of course carrying a flag is much harder for a sorcerer than a rogue or warrior with no good way to run fast other than speed passives and a pet with a speed boost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Not as many people play sorcerer so the leaderboards are not as competitive.

For PvE kills #25 on leaderboard is 131,667 for rogue, 111,355 for mage, and 171,809 for warrior.

For PvP flags #25 on leaderboard is 1,246 for rogue, 843 for sorcerer, and 2,028 for warrior. Of course carrying a flag is much harder for a sorcerer than a rogue or warrior with no good way to run fast other than speed passives and a pet with a speed boost.
    I see. And would a warrior go through Hauntlet at about 2k an hour as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

I am not sure as I don't play warrior that much. I would venture to guess that getting pve kills
    would be a little slower with a warrior, but I am not positive and I would try to ask someone
    who has farmed kills with their warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

are you aloud one death on the PvE kill vs death ratio board?