Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Double XP Coming to Arcane Legends this Weekend, April 13-14 + VIP Rewards!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I saw the announcement and had to say something today.

I like the idea of rewarding the players. Maybe there should be different levels of VIP.

I have bought way over $100 easily on PL and AL and personally feel bad to be called VIP with people that spent less, or just maxed out their character.

Should I be in the same category as someone with less?

Just something to think about.

This is not a priority for me, just keep making good games. The VIP tag is just an incentive.

Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The VIP's dont need to be greedy! They have already got much more than the lower classes, anyway.

This is a kind, leg up the ladder, from STS, to the ones that need it, if they want to accept it. As SamHayne said, I have used this kind offer to level up a different character, as my main was already at the level cap. So there is something in this for all of us.

It is good to see STS showing that they still care about the vast majority of players who are not Elite, Platinum rich.

But, just a question to clarify for me. All that play that weekend will be getting the XP bonus, whether they use it or not? Because, doesn't the XP apply to our Pets if not us? So we could level up some pets that need it, right? Or, am I wrong?

Thanks for the event, anyway!

MAXIMUSMIX - ZELVIRA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psykopathic View Post
    Ok so. I just wanna verify that you said we are getting 15 speed and damage to help us "get the most" out of this exp event. A reward for being max level or spending $19.99+ which I have done both. Also being that most people who spent $19.99+ are already max level. Basically I'm seeing that you are giving 3/4 of the people who met the criteria a reward they don't need / want to use on something they don't need or want to do. I mean seriously. Which one of you sts guys had the idea this time?? "I've got it!!! Let's reward max lvl players (VIP) by helping them level up!!!" You guys get my point? Yeah. Thought so.
    Psycho, you are missing the point. This is not about rewarding VIP's. It is a chance for the ones that aren't VIP elite to catch up with their levels if they want to. Lets face it if you are VIP then you don't need any help do you?

STS will be kicking themselves for using the term 'VIP reward'. It is more of a gift. These gifts would cost platinum if we wanted to get them as usual!

MAXIMUSMIX - ZELVIRA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

I'm going to have to hop on the Sam train on this one. This gives you a chanes to level pets. I would consider myself a AL "big spender" and I would say everything I have purchased is an "award" it self. Example, "Yeah, i dropped blank amount of money so I can buy blank" that item you just bought is literally the return investment. Saying that, STS doesn't "have" to give us jack for free.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by euromikeym View Post
    STS will be kicking themselves for using the term 'VIP reward'. It is more of a gift.
    I totally agree with this statement. That was the reason for my post :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

2013.04.12. 00:00
    but which time zone?
    -5 ???
    Last edited by Andanius; 04-11-2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

What if you spent over $2,000 on this game :/ that's what I consider vip....still nothing. ... this doesn't help me at all.....has sts ever thought about having different "vip" classes..it would work good with concept of the game too with the chests.for example

Bronze vip :spent$ 25-$99
    Silver vip. : spent $100-$499
    Gold vip. : spent $500-$999
    Mythic vip : spent $1000-$2000
    ARCANE VIP : SPENT OVER $2000

Your rewards from sts would be based on this level....I think this would help reward those higher paying customers and feel they are gr tting something....and be given specific item , vanity, weapon, pet, that you can only get from being in this level.....even bronze would get exclusive items that non playing players wouldn't get... I guarantee you you will get more people paying more money if they see me walking around with a grizzly bear with 30+ str, 20% damage, healthregen, mana regen, etc.... people would drive for that incentive, putting more money in sts pocket
    Last edited by Darko; 04-10-2013 at 06:32 PM.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    What if you spent over $2,000 on this game :/ that's what I consider vip....still nothing. ...
    You got "nothing" for your $2,000? Should have gotten at least 180,000 platinum...
    Montanaguy (16 Warrior) [elite lvl cap: 16; 26; 31] / Montanaman (16 Mage) [16] / Montanadood (16 Rogue) [16]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Montanabro View Post
    You got "nothing" for your $2,000? Should have gotten at least 180,000 platinum...
    And? ?? Platinum got me everything someone with nooney can earn....have nothing special.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

And? ?? Platinum got me everything someone with nooney can earn....have nothing special.
    Then don't buy platinum.
    Montanaguy (16 Warrior) [elite lvl cap: 16; 26; 31] / Montanaman (16 Mage) [16] / Montanadood (16 Rogue) [16]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psykopathic View Post
    Ok so. I just wanna verify that you said we are getting 15 speed and damage to help us "get the most" out of this exp event. A reward for being max level or spending $19.99+ which I have done both. Also being that most people who spent $19.99+ are already max level. Basically I'm seeing that you are giving 3/4 of the people who met the criteria a reward they don't need / want to use on something they don't need or want to do. I mean seriously. Which one of you sts guys had the idea this time?? "I've got it!!! Let's reward max lvl players (VIP) by helping them level up!!!" You guys get my point? Yeah. Thought so.
    exactly my thoughts. i checked eagerly to see what VIP rewards is this time. You make it sounds so uber exclusivve that I have to log in STS to read it. In the end...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverpegasus View Post
    exactly my thoughts. i checked eagerly to see what VIP rewards is this time. You make it sounds so uber exclusivve that I have to log in STS to read it. In the end...
    In the end nothing vip about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks spacetime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

No free malisons for VIP???? Hehe, need 2 for my twinks.

Seriously, need to cap my fat warrior, woot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

You should like live in the traders thread with that kind of cash, you'll have everything...literally everything...
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

What if you spent over $2,000 on this game :/ that's what I consider vip....still nothing. ... this doesn't help me at all.....has sts ever thought about having different "vip" classes..it would work good with concept of the game too with the chests.for example

Bronze vip :spent$ 25-$99
    Silver vip. : spent $100-$499
    Gold vip. : spent $500-$999
    Mythic vip : spent $1000-$2000
    ARCANE VIP : SPENT OVER $2000

Your rewards from sts would be based on this level....I think this would help reward those higher paying customers and feel they are gr tting something....and be given specific item , vanity, weapon, pet, that you can only get from being in this level.....even bronze would get exclusive items that non playing players wouldn't get... I guarantee you you will get more people paying more money if they see me walking around with a grizzly bear with 30+ str, 20% damage, healthregen, mana regen, etc.... people would drive for that incentive, putting more money in sts pocket
    Good idea, except on the highligted one. Maybe, when a new arcane pet will be introduced, Arcane VIP will get the chance to try them out for 3 days (not usable on pvp) as patronage. Then it will be uber rare droppable after.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheStoic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What about for those who have reached level 26 already? Are we getting xp also by reaching level 27 and up this coming 13th and 14th of April? Or simply getting the free elixirs only that will last for not more than 7 days?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Aw this update should have come after the big update
    Lv 31 Warrior Chaokaban

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Akototi View Post
    What about for those who have reached level 26 already? Are we getting xp also by reaching level 27 and up this coming 13th and 14th of April? Or simply getting the free elixirs only that will last for not more than 7 days?
    7 days?? Pfft they gave you 15. Mins....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Hmmm what a worth while reward for VIP... 2 15min. elixirs, klaas gives me an hour on all elixirs if I'm lucky....
    Was thinking exactly the same...