Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a notice

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Um, I would hate to butt in a conversation between the most respected people in game and in forums, but what are "bots" and how do people use them? And farming gold on hidden passage? I can't understand it.

P.S: You know how dollo and gladiator/gnomecide showed these pics of ppl boosting in locked games?
    Yea, those, I figured the password to every single one of them. I joined with different alts, and it was funny to see them and their words when they saw me. I killed every booster about 8 times each, before they found a way to boot me.
    They certainly must be a noob and bad paper if they boost and don't know how to boot either.

P.P.S I can tell you what the passwords were. They usually were something like or had,

"Farm, Kills, boost, woot (what kinda pass is that?), noobs, leaderboards, foreva, leader board forever, farming kills, free kills, boosting. They were things like that. I HATE these guys, and I killed them at least 5 times on my alts. I gave the passes, but most certainly they will try to change it.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I've experienced bots in several other games I've played in the past. You'd be amazed at what constant farming can provide. I imagine these guys could make millions in a matter of a few hours. I could run the math to get a more accurate count. Either way, with several characters farming gold, this guy will be able to even buy out cs in no time. This really is a major issue now. I've witnessed bots completely turn a game around before. I'd hate to see that happen to Pocket Legends. Perhaps we should all begin writing to the devs?

On a side note- We have leaderboards???

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Um, I would hate to butt in a conversation between the most respected people in game and in forums, but what are "bots" and how do people use them? And farming gold on hidden passage? I can't understand it.

P.S: You know how dollo and gladiator/gnomecide showed these pics of ppl boosting in locked games?
    Yea, those, I figured the password to every single one of them. I joined with different alts, and it was funny to see them and their words when they saw me. I killed every booster about 8 times each, before they found a way to boot me.
    They certainly must be a noob and bad paper if they boost and don't know how to boot either.

P.P.S I can tell you what the passwords were. They usually were something like or had,

"Farm, Kills, boost, woot (what kinda pass is that?), noobs, leaderboards, foreva, leader board forever, farming kills, free kills, boosting. They were things like that. I HATE these guys, and I killed them at least 5 times on my alts. I gave the passes, but most certainly they will try to change it.
    A bot is just a nifty word for a program. Basically it will cause their character to perform some specific function. In this case, blowing up barrels in forest manor...The program will run automatically even if you're away from your device. (probably a computer in this case.) You can see how this could create a problem.
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 04-11-2013 at 08:43 AM.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    I've experienced bots in several other games I've played in the past. You'd be amazed at what constant farming can provide. I imagine these guys could make millions in a matter of a few hours. I could run the math to get a more accurate count. Either way, with several characters farming gold, this guy will be able to even buy out cs in no time. This really is a major issue now. I've witnessed bots completely turn a game around before. I'd hate to see that happen to Pocket Legends. Perhaps we should all begin writing to the devs?

On a side note- We have leaderboards???

A bot is just a nifty word for a program. Basically it will cause their character to perform some specific function. In this case, blowing up barrels in forest manor...The program will run automatically even if you're away from your device. (probably a computer in this case.) You can see how this could create a problem.
    But....how's that possible? Barrels don't spawn right after they explode. You also need to keep tapping it.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

But....how's that possible? Barrels don't spawn right after they explode. You also need to keep tapping it.
    Botting allows the player to keep spamming their skills. Press one skill and boom - auto lock.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Botting allows the player to keep spamming their skills. Press one skill and boom - auto lock.
    There's better bots than that, though, as well. It just depends on how good the guy is at programming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

my password is always QAZ. changing it now haha (i dont boost, my locked pve pass is QAZ)

Nzdevil-76 Pocket Legends