Hey all - first post - I searched for answer first, but did not find.

I happen to like the ALP - even though it is not best damage or DPS. I like that it heals as I damage so I can save potions and not worry about heal skill. When combined with healing from piercing attack, I can run through some of the easier maps without slowing down to heal. However, the info on the weapon states that it returns 15% of damage, however, I repeatedly seem to only get about 7% of healed. This is whether I hit normal or with critical damage. Also, this occurs whether I have a damage buff from pet or not. It is always about 7%. For example, I hit with 177 damage and get healed 13. That amount is not much, I know, and doubling it would make little difference, but when I crit on several enemies at once the number jumps significantly - I should (if it was 15%) be able to get about 200+ healed - which could make a difference on harder maps.

I know as rogue I should be focusing on max damage and let others in party heal me, but sometimes I like to go solo hunting - or I have to break from the pack to take out archers and mages and having that little extra healing would help.

But, maybe I am looking at this or calculating wrong??

Can somebody else please confirm that I am not missing something? thanks

Rohe

PS - I don't mean to complain - overall this is an amazing game considering it is basically free. SPS is a talented group. I just feel like I am missing something since the weapon clearly states 15% and I am getting 7%.