Hi Yesname, sounds good, I've been gone (mostly on BD recently) but can definitely chat with you about joining us if I see you. Also add Odin and Jcyee/Yeejc they can discuss with you as well.

@haflaga Endgame-specific guilds are built to have other high-level toons around to help you out or team up with you, whether its PVE or PVP. Allowing only top level players assures you that everyone around is experienced, and everyone can mutually assist each other without worrying about people who will need a lot of help and not be able to reciprocate. Hope I worded that politically enough! lol

In Eclipse's case, we're more like a tight knit family that started as a top guild (high amount of capped players/toons) but we decided to keep our numbers small by setting the bar pretty high as far as skill and maturity level of our members. That way we know whenever we log in that although there are few active folks online, they are all among the most awesome folks in Alterra Having said that, our number of active players has diminished (primarily in the last year) due to a lack of game updates and our members having a lot of RL responsibilities. So I can't speak for all guilds, but we don't tend to host events any more... we're happy when we have enough peeps around to run the Dragon farming maps

If and when we get a content update, you will see us come to life with full ferocity once again! At least for a week or so, lol

Cheers!