Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: nerfed weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default nerfed weapons

Now im not a user od the storm sword but ive been victim of the nerf before.....sts, I completely understand bugs happen, you intend it for certain damage it says different.. the issue is arising that we are paying "real life" money for a product and not getting what we are paying for....its like buyibg a Ferrari and when u get home its a hyundai......I spent a crap load of gold on fire choppa, than damage was nerfed significantly, I had vorpal, than that got nerfed...than I bought dark sword, than that proc got nerfed..next update I buy axe of potency and got rid of my assault...but than u nerf potency and buff assaukt, but nerd proc at samw time....and than buff up abysmall that I had and it was crao and aold it but now its good and expensive so I have to pay double. ..., than the storm sword.....yes there are bugs in games, but come on sts, EVERY single end game sword on EVERY single cap has had a bug???? Test the damage before release, make sure its correct, and if u find a bug, announce it to forums so we can avoid the pitfall of buying it.....that would be the right think to do as a business
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

You could wait awhile knowing that eventually they'll nerf or buff these weapons. Like you said its happened in the past multiple times, so why would throw your money away. Buffs and nerfs are a good thing, im glad they regularly tweak things, otherwise one class would dominate the other 2.

Side question, I wasn't around when the game was 1-16, which weapons were over powered back then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

sadly, storm swords are now dropping its prices. captain axe maybe going up...

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I bought strom sword of assault yesterday for 115k. I have to use Caps axe again.Wasted my gold again. They should have changed it on the next lvl cap. Hey dev team,Dont you ever post that AL is the best mmo for this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

im not buying any items now. im sticking with my storm sword. maybe in next cap coz now its just wasting my gold for a -1 dmg.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD
    ^ Battle Dragons IGN

Et tu, brute?

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Thread closed:
    Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com