Thread: Google chrome ping issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Google chrome ping issues

Okay, just to start I just signed up here on the forums so if this has already been posted elsewhere please don't spam the fact that there is already a thread for it or give me crap

First off this game is FANTASTIC! But I'm having a bit of a problem.. I'm not sure if it is a newer update or what but I used to play this game on an older account on google chrome and never had a problem, but I just started back up with a new character and it seems my ping always stays around 160-300 for about 5 seconds then sky rockets all the way into the 1000's leaving me unable to use any skills or do anything and 99% of the time ends up killing me, even though I can still move somehow. Can this be fixed somehow?? I know it is not my internet connection I have ran multiple tests and am able to play literally everything else just fine, even other Spacetime Studios games!

Also I used to play this game on my android with no problem but now it seems I have no sound at all on the game even after checking all my sound options and making sure every audio slider was at 100% for my device itself. Strangely all the sounds work the first time opening right after it's installed, but closing the game or restarting my phone anytime after that and no sound at all!

It would be killer to be able to play this with no problems again, but it seems I want to play less and less each day already due to these issues so if there is ANY way to fix these problems PLEASE let me know so I can enjoy the game the way it is meant to be played.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yea same here, I sent a email to Support about this, but unfortunatley they think its my connection and not the servers. I know I'm right though so if anymore of these threads pop up they'll probably start to get suspiscous amd Check into it Thanks for thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'd have to agree it's just your connection aswell.. I play on chrome all the time and never deal with lag... If you're having issues with chrome, you can always play on mobile!