My name is Factem, well technically it should have been spelled "Factam", which is Latin for "Rampage" but I was partially drunk when I named the character. Anyway, many of you guys do not know me, that is ok. I have been doing a lot of pvp'ing these last few days and befriended Supahboy and a couple of prominent players. In fact I was even invited to join the guild <Sage>. Damn it was fun but now I am very busy in real life and can't play SL anymore The only people online I have seen is besides me, Supahboy, but that's practically it. Now even I am leaving so now Supahboy is the only active player representing <Sage>. Well if you guys want to still join the guild you can contact anybody in there I looked at the guild and a lot of past pvp'ers I've seen are in this guild, aside from <Ruckus>. I have no actual idea why I'm making this thread but I guess SL is a very fun game and has placed a personal value to me and now I'm leaving so wtf. Sorry if my english is bad I am not a white guy so again sorry.

A note to all players in pvp or in pve.
This is a GAME, it is to have fun, not boast who is better or start beef with other players.
And thank you <Sage> for inviting someone like me into your guild despite the fact that my pvp skills suck, it really means a lot!