When i look at the leaderboards; i see a bunch of work before us
    Maybe we can go for the lower leaderboard, but if not its not a big thing(:
    Being at the leaderboard is something, even if #4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristynn View Post
    Today, Red left guild, and later I was removed. Red will rejoin surely. Just wanted to post here , even though I do not want to admit, but I am sad. I loved you guys. I really thought we were a family. But in a series of bad events, desert has had enough and won't listen anymore. The first bad event is a misconmunication between me and a spanish speaking guildie named ipy. Ipy misinterpreted me tryin to help a guildie, into something bad, and then started telling all the officers in the guild that he doesn't " like the way I speak." At first I was mad he would do something like this, so Beofak and I decided to remove him from guild. Later he is reinvited by desertpirate, and I explain to him the situation, and then Desert talks to ipy, and ipy apologizes. I accepted his apology because I realised that he misunderstood me due to the language difference, and we actually became friends. I was very glad. However, 3 days ago redrumxmurder mysteriously starts ignoring me. He just didn't talk to me at all, even when I kept talking to him. He would also ignore anyone who asked why. So 2 days later, he starts talking to me again in the morning, and I decide to not ask why because I am glad he is talking to me again. However, during those 2 days when he was ignoring me, I was gifting him items to get his attention ( and because I was upset he was ignoring me.) Then I accidentaly give him this gun I liked called a " boarding gun". So then that morning when he started talking to me again, I asked if he still had my boarding gun. He said "yes haha" and I asked him to return but he would not. I asked again if i can have but he said " no u gave to me haha" ( its just a gun worth like 20 cc but still, i loved it.) And for those of you who do not know, red gifted me a red leather jacket awhile back. Then after he gifted me his jacket, the next day he wins another jacket in redsun stage 5. Anyways, in the evening on the same day when he started talking to me again, he asks for his red jacket back. He told me he doesn't want to buy another one because he is saving for a devour skull. He told me he wants to put it on his second account " redrummurder". First of all, he gifted me the jacket. Second, I told him he could just transfer his jacket on to his second account so everyone wins. He says no, and keeps telling me he needs his jacket back. I find it really ironic because he always complains to me when noobs tell him they " need this item or need that item." He would joke and say " haha, its not like they cant get exp without the item". Second, he ignored me for 2 days and expects me to give him a jacket he gifted me? And third, he wouldn't even give me back my boarding gun when I asked for it BEFORE he asked for the jacket. So I said no. Then he gets mad and starts saying that he LOANED me the jacket, and then leaves the guild. Then I call android and desert for a meeting, and I try to explain in as much detail as possible, ( just like this post) , but near the end, desert says he has had enough. He left saying " i have had enough with all this suspicious activity linked to you." By suspicious he meant the ipy conflict that was already solved. Then android had to go to work. Then later, desert removes me after I say something in guild chat. He also removes kyjin who did nothing at all lmao. ( kyjin is my friend, so thats why.) Anyways, desert, i know it is hard that red left, but relax a bit please, re think this after you have read this, ( if ur still not relaxed after u read this, please relax then think about it.) I loved this guild. Was invited by beofak at level 4. Met all these wonderful people . And today, Sluggz, Juandaz, and I capped at the same time. I was soo happy that there are now at least 7 -9 people in this guild already capped, and soon ravi and pot would cap too. I wanted this guild to be the best! Only a few more and we would be on leaderboard! I tried to help as much people as I could. Sadly, android had to quit the game before I got to know her well... And desert was always busy with work and we never really talked much. But des, please talk to your other head officers. I made the best bonds with them. Ravi, he was feeling down one day and I cheered him up. Righel, me and him have been talking and playing together ever since I learned that he spoke spanish. He also trusts me greatly with his prime napalm that I return daily. I understand that Red used to be a good helper before I joined and that is good. Now red is taking time he deserved to farm and benifit for himself for once. With me in the guild I can take over for red so he can spend his time doing his own thing. I'm not sure if this problem can be solved though. I do have a solution but do not think anyone will read it this far.
    Solution that I can think of at the moment is : Red and I rejoin but we forget about the past and move forward, for the better of the guild. With Android quitin Sl... And desert busy with work... Ravi at school... Righel speaking spanish... Soulzrise quiting game, and red farming... Yeah. I spend so much time with the guild that I barely make friends outside the guild. I only added guldies ( exceptions of course) , I only played with guildies. I probably have gotten all my levels with guildies only. I was on for almost every new person who joined and got to know then. They loved the guild because I told them we were like a family. Des, how can you remove me? What is the reason. Red trying to make me look bad that by saying in guild chat before he left " becareful who you loan stuff too, they may not return. " However des, I literally just returned you the Uc set and 10 minutes later you kick me. If I was evil I should've kept the set. Also righel trusts me with his napalm. And my friend named " urqui" trusted me with " smooch me sprout" " ginger" and " green shirt". I wore it for one day before he asked for me to return. Which I did. I am however NOT returning reds jacket because he gave it to me. He even told me that I should never sell his jacket because it was a gift and I guarenteed I would never sell a gift he gave me. Also, righel told me this is such a silly thing to fight about. Red can easily afford a new jacket, but he doesn't even need one. In the past he told me he can help me find a red jacket for 45k, but today when I offer him 45 k instead of giving him the jacket he gave me, he told me no, red jacket is not worth 45k. Hey, not my fault. He said that. Plus, dont say " prices change" when he told me red jacket was 45k, the norm price was the same. Around 50-60k. But he said he could find one for 45. Currenty I am in juan's guild, aka righels alt.

Tell me your thoughts. Anyone. I am open to criticise and will respond. If you need proof, talk to ravi or righel or urqui or urquii. Urqui is the dude who loaned me the expensive set that I returned. Again, I even returned deserts uc set and then Bam I am removed. Lmao , who knew huh. Idk if u can talk to beo, we barely know each other, but he seems smart. Android is also wise but idk her :/ . All these hours spent on the guild, and now I am removed. I should hate this guild, but I cannot, I told myself I wouldn't even join an other guild, not even the best. I helped as many people as I could to join this guild contest. I told anyone who was interested the details and how to join. It hurts. It sucks. This can be solved though. We don't have to all lose.

Well that's all I can think of to say. Sorry for the long block paragraph, and thank you for taking the time to read it and understand it clearly. If you have any questions please ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urqui View Post
    Yep, your solution is the best way to solve this big understansing. Ik you loved that guild and hope this gets sorted out soon.
    I still want kristynn back, i still think she is very good guildie.

If its about lendind borrowing giving things, im ready to pay everyone back so they get what they want and the story is done. Like zen said: nice guild

We are not showing what BPM is really. Guys... Its a game...

We are all here to have fun.

Even if android is out, she is still our guildie and our friend.

One more thing, even if its about a very close friend, you desertpirate must do the right thing. Listen to both sides and understand what is the problem, if redrumxmurder is doing wrong, he is wrong. If its kristinn, she is wrong. But use your judgement and listen to both sides.

Truth is like a dice, it has a lot of faces. You cant see all faces at the same time. All the faces are true, but seeing only one face, or missing one face is not the enough.

Please. I dont think kristynn is a trouble maker. So open the case again and do it like a man. Use criterias. It may be hard but you must cut through it.

I still keep the idea of paying back everybody from my own credits.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    I still want kristynn back, i still think she is very good guildie.

If its about lendind borrowing giving things, im ready to pay everyone back so they get what they want and the story is done. Like zen said: nice guild

We are not showing what BPM is really. Guys... Its a game...

We are all here to have fun.

Even if android is out, she is still our guildie and our friend.

One more thing, even if its about a very close friend, you desertpirate must do the right thing. Listen to both sides and understand what is the problem, if redrumxmurder is doing wrong, he is wrong. If its kristinn, she is wrong. But use your judgement and listen to both sides.

Truth is like a dice, it has a lot of faces. You cant see all faces at the same time. All the faces are true, but seeing only one face, or missing one face is not the enough.

Please. I dont think kristynn is a trouble maker. So open the case again and do it like a man. Use criterias. It may be hard but you must cut through it.

I still keep the idea of paying back everybody from my own credits.
    Dear D. Claws,

I know that your intentions are good but I am also wondering if you have read through ALL the drama (meaning from kristynn, desert, me, red, and pyro's statements) that took place here. If you did not, please do.

Morever, please be reminded that Kristynn's issue is CLOSED. You have NO IDEA how we settled it so please STOP from bringing the issue back.

Though you're right that this is just a game and we should have fun, but you must also consider that in every game there are RULES/GUIDELINES. Rules that are not only from SL itself, but also rules/guidelines of being a player on a certain guild.

BPM is Desertpirate's guild. Even the head officers have no right to question his decisions. Officers/members could only suggest but ultimately, the last decision is for the GM to make. And you can trust that the GM's decision is the best, because if there is somebody who REALLY looks after the guild---it is the Guild Master.

I believe that Desert only did the right and best judgement when he kicked out Kristynn from the guild. He have seen and heard all sides of the "dice", believe me. If you say that Truth is like a Dice, then Trust is like a Glass. Scratches (no matter how tiny they are) can eventually break the glass. And when the glass is broken, you cannot mend it anymore. And even if you managed to restore it, it will never be the same again.

If you are friends with Kristynn, you can always play with her even if she is no longer part of BPM. Solving this issue is not as simple as paying it using your own credits. You can buy a new glass but you can never completely fix a glass that has been "broken" already.

So please, stop bringing back an old issue. Let the guild move on as we have more important things to worry about.

P.S.

I am not completely gone. Just not active in game, but active when my friends need me

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by androidsix; 08-09-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DesertPirate View Post
    haha claw thats a bit hot shotted
    When i look at the leaderboards; i see a bunch of work before us
    Maybe we can go for the lower leaderboard, but if not its not a big thing(:
    What needs to be done to move op the ladder Desert?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

haha, that was funny yesterday: the discussion in STS-3 run about wether or not using skills on Bio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grooza View Post
    What needs to be done to move op the ladder Desert?
    Just one thing;
    Cap Cap Cap.

But when i look to the high lvl guilds its gonna be well problematic to get a place in the leaderboard
    There will be blood.
    Blood Pack Mercenary
    retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Just one thing;
    Cap Cap Cap.

But when i look to the high lvl guilds its gonna be well problematic to get a place in the leaderboard
    I ve sent yea little document on fb. We can easily go to #4 on largest guild/engineer. We have so much lvl50 engineers. 13 actually.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I ve sent yea little document on fb. We can easily go to #4 on largest guild/engineer. We have so much lvl50 engineers. 13 actually.
    Trick is to keep them all in the guild.
    There are so many guild hoppers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Guys, we are close to 800 guild members!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Guys, we are close to 800 guild members!
    Indeed my friendXD
    There will be blood.
    Blood Pack Mercenary
    retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Gratz bros!

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zenxpr0 View Post
    Gratz bros!
    From all BPM, THANKS!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Np.

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Cool

First operator capped
    Grats to my dear friend grooza

Name:  grozzacapped_zps7716bf6f.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  340.2 KB
    There will be blood.
    Blood Pack Mercenary
    retired

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DesertPirate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

First operator capped
    Grats to my dear friend grooza

Name:  grozzacapped_zps7716bf6f.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  340.2 KB
    WAUW!!, That is really cool!!

But, I could not have done this with the help of BPM (and some plat, lol).
    So many thanx to the members, specially officers, of BPM!!
    Special thanx to Desertpirate for all his help and his awesome Napalm which I was allowed to use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Question Vanity Farming tips&tricks?

Hi,
    Instead of going through the whole SL Legend forums I thought i'd ask within BPM something about farming.
    (and yes, although I m lvl 51 now I have not done this before. I mostly help guildies or run STS).

When you want to go Vanity farming, what is the best way to do this?
    Do it alone? (like Rex), or is multiple people better?
    What are good maps, Red Sun? Slough?
    Should you go straight to last level of the map and than straight to End Boss, or kill whole lvl/map??

Thanx for any Tips&Tricks.

Reagrds,

Grooza.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im bck to BPM

A b C d E f G h I j K l M n O p Q r S t u V w X y Z
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grooza View Post
    Hi,
    Instead of going through the whole SL Legend forums I thought i'd ask within BPM something about farming.
    (and yes, although I m lvl 51 now I have not done this before. I mostly help guildies or run STS).

When you want to go Vanity farming, what is the best way to do this?
    Do it alone? (like Rex), or is multiple people better?
    What are good maps, Red Sun? Slough?
    Should you go straight to last level of the map and than straight to End Boss, or kill whole lvl/map??

Thanx for any Tips&Tricks.

Reagrds,

Grooza.
    Well I am not in BPM but some places I like to farm are Slouch(map 5) That map drops I believe Comedy, Tragedy, Zany glasses, The thinker (eng), Vular squishers (op), Stunt harness(com), and level 30 epic's. Also I would farm at Red sun map 4 kill the boss then re-make that map drops the classic vanity. I farm at Planet Volaria map 5 I only farm there when I am feeling lucky and see if I can loot A really expensive vanity. I also farm at Shipyard map 2&5 map 2 drop Comedy, Tragedy, Dev skull and Mark of warfather. Map 5 drops Level 35 pinks and level 35 epics A trick that worked for me there is to rescue the soldiers then kill the boss and it drops a epic piece of armor this might be false but it worked for me Those are some good places to farm imo good luck!

A b C d E f G h I j K l M n O p Q r S t u V w X y Z
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Sorry for double post but on most of these you will want to kill the mobs and stuff so use a naplam using a naplam also decreases the time it takes to complete the map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeathPlague View Post
    Well I am not in BPM but some places I like to farm are Slouch(map 5) That map drops I believe Comedy, Tragedy, Zany glasses, The thinker (eng), Vular squishers (op), Stunt harness(com), and level 30 epic's. Also I would farm at Red sun map 4 kill the boss then re-make that map drops the classic vanity. I farm at Planet Volaria map 5 I only farm there when I am feeling lucky and see if I can loot A really expensive vanity. I also farm at Shipyard map 2&5 map 2 drop Comedy, Tragedy, Dev skull and Mark of warfather. Map 5 drops Level 35 pinks and level 35 epics A trick that worked for me there is to rescue the soldiers then kill the boss and it drops a epic piece of armor this might be false but it worked for me Those are some good places to farm imo good luck!
    Well there isnt much what i could add
    Death explained it very well how to farm vanitys
    thx for the tipsXD
    There will be blood.
    Blood Pack Mercenary
    retired

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DesertPirate For This Useful Post: