Thread: Another <Sage> survivor hits the sack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Another <Sage> survivor hits the sack

My name is Factem, well technically it should have been spelled "Factam", which is Latin for "Rampage" but I was partially drunk when I named the character. Anyway, many of you guys do not know me, that is ok. I have been doing a lot of pvp'ing these last few days and befriended Supahboy and a couple of prominent players. In fact I was even invited to join the guild <Sage>. Damn it was fun but now I am very busy in real life and can't play SL anymore The only people online I have seen is besides me, Supahboy, but that's practically it. Now even I am leaving so now Supahboy is the only active player representing <Sage>. Well if you guys want to still join the guild you can contact anybody in there I looked at the guild and a lot of past pvp'ers I've seen are in this guild, aside from <Ruckus>. I have no actual idea why I'm making this thread but I guess SL is a very fun game and has placed a personal value to me and now I'm leaving so wtf. Sorry if my english is bad I am not a white guy so again sorry.

A note to all players in pvp or in pve.
    This is a GAME, it is to have fun, not boast who is better or start beef with other players.
    And thank you <Sage> for inviting someone like me into your guild despite the fact that my pvp skills suck, it really means a lot!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Factem View Post
    My name is Factem, well technically it should have been spelled "Factam", which is Latin for "Rampage" but I was partially drunk when I named the character. Anyway, many of you guys do not know me, that is ok. I have been doing a lot of pvp'ing these last few days and befriended Supahboy and a couple of prominent players. In fact I was even invited to join the guild <Sage>. Damn it was fun but now I am very busy in real life and can't play SL anymore The only people online I have seen is besides me, Supahboy, but that's practically it. Now even I am leaving so now Supahboy is the only active player representing <Sage>. Well if you guys want to still join the guild you can contact anybody in there I looked at the guild and a lot of past pvp'ers I've seen are in this guild, aside from <Ruckus>. I have no actual idea why I'm making this thread but I guess SL is a very fun game and has placed a personal value to me and now I'm leaving so wtf. Sorry if my english is bad I am not a white guy so again sorry.

A note to all players in pvp or in pve.
    This is a GAME, it is to have fun, not boast who is better or start beef with other players.
    And thank you <Sage> for inviting someone like me into your guild despite the fact that my pvp skills suck, it really means a lot!
    lmao you killed me at the "Sorry if my english is bad I am not a white guy so again sorry." im dead as hell lmao xDDDD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

White guy LOL

WAT IZ LIFE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

I gotta admit...that was hilarious but people would call you racist if you said you don't speak (insert Indian language) because you're black lel