Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59

Thread: L16 Warrior is OP.

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    102
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    For those who said twink pvp is easy i suggest you make one and see how easy it is. And endgame also have easy meat that cannot afford gears. Imo twink is more difficult because of the limited amount of skill points and the variety of builds that cause. Make and play a twink before you bash them.

  2. #42
    Luminary Poster Bless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dystopia
    Posts
    7,609
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    787
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skidmarkz:1058928
    For those who said twink pvp is easy i suggest you make one and see how easy it is. And endgame also have easy meat that cannot afford gears. Imo twink is more difficult because of the limited amount of skill points and the variety of builds that cause. Make and play a twink before you bash them.
    Like ur thinking
    Credits to Iady

  3. #43
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    274
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TourneAsunder View Post
    I was just trying to state that nobody settles for low lvl pve content in mmo's...they lvl beyond it in a few hours. Nor should they settle for low lvl pvp...big reasons for twinks over the years has been an imbalance at endgame pvp so mains use the wealth and items they have already accumulated to fund an unbeatable twink...to experience something positive from a faulty pvp system.

    Another reason would be easy meat in the hordes of true low lvl toons without the backing of the main account...but that has lessened over the years since the "meat" just avoids pvp until endgame now.
    True. To an extent. There are imbalances in end game as well.

    A twink issomeone who funds their toon from a higher level. There are true low levels that remain that level that do ot receive funds from higher level toons.

    Some can level quickly while others do it slowly. I prefer to look and smell the roses instead of smashing through them. Balance should be balance at any level.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    557
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Heres the difference. End game is similar to low level pvp sure. Not exactly the same. More skill points/more skill effects, larger stats, better procs on weapons etc. It's better balanced than twink pvp, because end game is and always will be priority in an expansion based game. Theres a reason gear is more expensive at level cap than in twink levels. More people are buying and selling that gear. More people are using it. You really think devs are going to ignore the majority in favor of a minority of players?
    Minority players? I'm sorry but am I the only one who can see the PvP section flooded by threads concerning twinks?

  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infrico View Post
    Minority players? I'm sorry but am I the only one who can see the PvP section flooded by threads concerning twinks?
    That is because the crowd that is drawn to twinking also happen to be forum hounds....it is the nature of the beast.

    The same forty peeps posting over and over again...is not a majority by any standards.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to TourneAsunder For This Useful Post:


  7. #46
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    303
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infrico View Post
    Minority players? I'm sorry but am I the only one who can see the PvP section flooded by threads concerning twinks?
    Doesn't make you the majority, it just makes you the loudest. The pvp section does not contain the entire community. I'm sure most players don't even bother with the forums in the first place. Not to mention end game is balanced, so its no wonder you don't see multiple threads ranting/complaining about end game pvp.

  8. #47
    Banned hotpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    A galaxy far, far, away.
    Posts
    508
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Sir, how many drinks have you had? This post is about l16 pvp not endgame. Jesus.
    Nerf l16 warrior gear.

  9. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,472
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    133
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

    Default

    Level 16 warriors are not OP you are just UP, JOKE

  10. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    557
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    if my 21 rogue can beat a 21-23 demonlord warrior im 100% sure a level 16 rogue can beat a level 16 warrior... I don't think you've figured out the technique used to beat warriors :-/

    Level 27 Twink Rogue - Twinkleton

    e

  11. #50
    Luminary Poster Bless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dystopia
    Posts
    7,609
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    787
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infrico View Post
    if my 21 rogue can beat a 21-23 demonlord warrior im 100% sure a level 16 rogue can beat a level 16 warrior... I don't think you've figured out the technique used to beat warriors :-/
    fyi, my L23 rogue is a beast, beaten all wars ive faced so its deff not about the technique....things r diff for l16...test it out -_-
    Credits to Iady

  12. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,472
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    133
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    fyi, my L23 rogue is a beast, beaten all wars ive faced so its deff not about the technique....things r diff for l16...test it out -_-
    Well.. it is kinda about the technique since i don't think you can beat a warr running in circles lol.

  13. #52
    New Member Edran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    First post here and I am brand new to the game. Just thought I would let you know that I'm currently a lvl 16 warrior and rogues don't even see me as a challenge. Most of my gear is pink(epic?) and I still get killed in just a few seconds by rogues, often I don't even get a hit.

  14. #53
    Luminary Poster Bless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dystopia
    Posts
    7,609
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    787
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edran:1067968
    First post here and I am brand new to the game. Just thought I would let you know that I'm currently a lvl 16 warrior and rogues don't even see me as a challenge. Most of my gear is pink(epic?) and I still get killed in just a few seconds by rogues, often I don't even get a hit.
    pink gear isnt always the best. The rogues u probs fought had best l16 gear whereas you had trash pinks (im assuming)

    Well add lilbless
    Credits to Iady

  15. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    557
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    pink gear isnt always the best. The rogues u probs fought had best l16 gear whereas you had trash pinks (im assuming)

    Well add lilbless
    You have a level 23 rogue? Why aren't you sticking to the level cap -_-, I would have expected more from you bless lol. Anyways, bump up to 26 and face me and get dominated .

    But yeah... I suggest all the 16s to move up to at least 21, preferably 26 because its high in competition / ego(which lilbless loves)... Gear is super cheap so I don't see why not!

    I haven't faced anyone thats beaten my 26 yet, but Lilbless has a reputation for breaking that undefeated record from time to time, therefore, bump up .
    Last edited by Infrico; 04-26-2013 at 08:16 AM.

    Level 27 Twink Rogue - Twinkleton

    e

  16. #55
    Luminary Poster Bless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dystopia
    Posts
    7,609
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    787
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infrico:1068799
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    pink gear isnt always the best. The rogues u probs fought had best l16 gear whereas you had trash pinks (im assuming)

    Well add lilbless
    You have a level 23 rogue? Why aren't you sticking to the level cap -_-, I would have expected more from you bless lol. Anyways, bump up to 26 and face me and get dominated .

    But yeah... I suggest all the 16s to move up to at least 21, preferably 26 because its high in competition / ego(which lilbless loves)... Gear is super cheap so I don't see why not!

    I haven't faced anyone thats beaten my 26 yet, but Lilbless has a reputation for breaking that undefeated record from time to time, therefore, bump up .
    Im not made of gold you know! Ill try to bump bless tp 26 however the money for gear is the problem...i already spent 100k+ for l23 set..

    Ill try
    Credits to Iady

  17. #56
    Banned Y O L O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Chamber of Mazarbul
    Posts
    1,417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    111
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    If your having trouble then just:
    1.Move on
    2.Make a warrior and dominate
    geez this isnt like some labyrinth you must solve

  18. #57
    Banned hotpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    A galaxy far, far, away.
    Posts
    508
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    ^Lmfao...
    I already have 19k kills on my rogue.
    If i could have a class surgery, and change from rogue to warrior, i would do it.
    I already have alts in most pvp levels.
    L16 is the funnest.

  19. #58
    Luminary Poster Bless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dystopia
    Posts
    7,609
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    787
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotpimp:1074972
    ^Lmfao...
    I already have 19k kills on my rogue.
    If i could have a class surgery, and change from rogue to warrior, i would do it.
    I already have alts in most pvp levels.
    L16 is the funnest.
    Not fun anymore with Mvpvp noobs running around teaming me cuz they too *insert word* to 1v1...

    Btw ctf, just found out I got spontaneous pneumoththorax :/
    Credits to Iady

  20. #59
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Ya 16 wars are stoopidly op. i mean endless heals damage and invul shield. Cmon balance your game. Or dont nerf counter classes dps in to the ground. I havent played this game since rouge nerf and wont until it gets fixed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Best pet for Warrior?
    By NeoStar in forum Warrior Class Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 02:03 AM
  2. Warrior vs warrior pvp fights
    By wolfkult in forum Warrior Class Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 01:02 PM
  3. serious bug with warrior
    By ssxw in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 04:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •