Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: L16 Warrior is OP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default L16 Warrior is OP.

In lvl 16, its impossible to kill a maxed gear warrior in 1 v 1... It might be the gear that is OP because there was no pvp during the l16 cap and warriors need a lot of armor to withstand the elite mobs. There are no more elite mobs so you can buff warrior armor :0,
    In 1 v 1 u can spam everything against warrior and the ELITE WARRIOR (max gear, decent build, noobs warriors are a bit of a challenge, EVEN NEW WARRIORS ARE A CHALLENGE) will still be alive and they will heal back to full with VB heal also. Because u have spammed ur skills u have no mana. So ur dead. Even if u dont spam ur skills u will eventually run out and the warrior will have endless mana thanks to VB.
    - NERF warrior armor, warrior gear has OP stats,
    OR
    -NERF warriors VB, warriors get unlimited mana almost... Of course if this happens lower mana consumption of warrior skills.
    OR
    -Reduce Rogue's mana consumption, way too high atm.
    OR
    -Nerf warriors 2 sec invicibility.

Take note, i am talking about l16 PVP froma rogue.
    I saw similar things in l21 pvp.

ELITE ROGUES DAMAGE RATIO IS LOWER THEN ELITE WARRIORS HEAL RATIO- rogues do some damage, not higher then the amount that the warriors can almost instantly heal back.

I may have missed some points.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Reserved. Am talking about 1 v 1, not ffa.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Yeah Look at my thread "warrior mana opinions" talking all about op. People too blind to see logic.

No need for nerf on 2 sec invincibility. Just nerf VB, after 250mp is given, no more mana heal on warrior.
    Last edited by Bless; 04-14-2013 at 03:54 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Everyone understands... but nobody cares, because this problem doesn't carry over to end game pvp. Why would devs rebalance pvp for the sake of low level twinks? Waste of resources that can be better used for developing new game types or pvp maps imo.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hotpimp View Post
    In lvl 16, its impossible to kill a maxed gear warrior in 1 v 1... It might be the gear that is OP because there was no pvp during the l16 cap and warriors need a lot of armor to withstand the elite mobs. There are no more elite mobs so you can buff warrior armor :0,
    In 1 v 1 u can spam everything against warrior and the ELITE WARRIOR (max gear, decent build, noobs warriors are a bit of a challenge, EVEN NEW WARRIORS ARE A CHALLENGE) will still be alive and they will heal back to full with VB heal also. Because u have spammed ur skills u have no mana. So ur dead. Even if u dont spam ur skills u will eventually run out and the warrior will have endless mana thanks to VB.
    - NERF warrior armor, warrior gear has OP stats,
    OR
    -NERF warriors VB, warriors get unlimited mana almost... Of course if this happens lower mana consumption of warrior skills.
    OR
    -Reduce Rogue's mana consumption, way too high atm.
    OR
    -Nerf warriors 2 sec invicibility.

Take note, i am talking about l16 PVP froma rogue.
    I saw similar things in l21 pvp.

ELITE ROGUES DAMAGE RATIO IS LOWER THEN ELITE WARRIORS HEAL RATIO- rogues do some damage, not higher then the amount that the warriors can almost instantly heal back.

I may have missed some points.

problem: spam skills

suggestion: dont spam, if it is 1v1 save and used mana for packs. dont try to hit them but tank them with packs. they wont get mana return and in a long run will run out. just know how long a warrior lost mana being not hit. it doesnt gurantee of winning but im pretty sure you wont die.
    Last edited by Cero; 04-14-2013 at 04:34 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cero For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo:1051350
    Everyone understands... but nobody cares, because this problem doesn't carry over to end game pvp. Why would devs rebalance pvp for the sake of low level twinks? Waste of resources that can be better used for developing new game types or pvp maps imo.
    well they should. Endgame is the same as twinking, thinking something else is daft and loopsided.e
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Yur trying to nerf whole game so stupid lvl 16 pvp is balanced? at endgame currently rogues pwn wars quit crying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raxin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Obviously, there is no end to the amount of nerfing that warriors need. Just make it so they drop dead as they enter PVP. If you want a problem to address, get rid of scripting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

It is quite annoying that warriors have a lower damage about 35 that a rogue but his life is almost double, plus they can be invincible to others and as if that were not enough can regenerate your mana in the case of one rogue is impossible.

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Wow, I haven't played 16 PvP in a while but I thought the vengeful nerf on warriors made rogue far more op, due to hp packs. Guess I was wrong o.O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Are you serious, most the PvP updates were based on end-game PvP. You think end-game PvP has more priority because... you can do elite? you can wear mythic/elite items? From what I see in the PvP forums, majority of threads are from twinks and low-levellled toons, indicating a profitable market for sts... so I wouldn't call it a waste of resources. Your waste of resources argument doesnt even make sense lol...do you think thats how a development team works? There are specific people they use to do certain jobs... the development of new maps and balancing PvP can both be done, its not as if sts have like 3 people working for them lol.
    Last edited by Infrico; 04-15-2013 at 02:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

twinking balance concerns dont matter its all about endgame. Your veiw is narrow if you think things should change so 16 is fair. Seriously its like gocarts whining about nascars. Play within the mechanics that are present. And the people complaining have insane k:d ratios guess what twinks welcome to the real world where players diein pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Raxin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

-1 is what i hv to say
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

"I saw similar things in l21 pvp."

I can't talk about lvl 16 pvp, but I can about lvl 21.

There are certain rogues that will best a full out lvl 21 warrior. It isn't even a challenge for them. I've seen them take down higher levels as well. They are good to, really good.

Rogues are top of the food chain. Always have and apparently always will be.

Oh and you are wrong about VB. I run out of mana quite a bit.

Stop spamming skills and you won't run out so fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Honestly, the problem is that you are just spamming skills.

Spamming skills against a warrior with VB active is kind of the same thing as spamming against a warrior with shielding.

Learn some patience, tank/kite while VB is active, after VB is off, you have plenty of time before the skill cools down.

Tactics have to be able to adjust to what is happening. Spamming skills is not tactics.

Also, learn to stack your Crit% with uncharged aimed shots. If done correctly, when you spam away your skills, every shot is a crit - including your Nox and SP. Chain your skills together when you are at a high crit% and when Aimed+Nox+SP all hit, they all crit. This combo alone will wipe out 50% of a Warriors health, and after a second round, there is a dead Warrior.

The hardest parts of dealing with Warriors is to exercise some patience and to avoid being snared by Windmill. Some Warriors that have Axe Throw can be more of a challenge, but when he is throwing the axe, he is essentially stunned for two seconds, giving you an opportunity to nuke all skills. The key is to then get out of melee range as soon as possible. Rogues don't do well 1v1 in melee range.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raxin View Post
    twinking balance concerns dont matter its all about endgame. Your veiw is narrow if you think things should change so 16 is fair. Seriously its like gocarts whining about nascars. Play within the mechanics that are present. And the people complaining have insane k:d ratios guess what twinks welcome to the real world where players diein pvp.
    You know the people who say that? The one's who have never tried it. Whoever dominates End-game PvP is dependent upon their affluence. Real skillful indeed.

Level 27 Twink Rogue - Twinkleton

e

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

rico cutey its me godz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Infrico:1052259
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxin View Post
    You know the people who say that? The one's who have never tried it. Whoever dominates End-game PvP is dependent upon their affluence. Real skillful indeed.
    I twinked at 16 to get my opinion on twinking fyi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hotpimp View Post
    It might be the gear that is OP because there was no pvp during the l16 cap and warriors need a lot of armor to withstand the elite mobs. There are no more elite mobs so you can buff warrior armor :0,
    I drool at the common sense in this post...

Nerf L16 warrior gear, then peeps won't complain anymore about war being crap at high lvls
    Last edited by Bless; 04-15-2013 at 04:39 PM.
    Credits to Iady