Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: L16 Warrior is OP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

For those who said twink pvp is easy i suggest you make one and see how easy it is. And endgame also have easy meat that cannot afford gears. Imo twink is more difficult because of the limited amount of skill points and the variety of builds that cause. Make and play a twink before you bash them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skidmarkz:1058928
    For those who said twink pvp is easy i suggest you make one and see how easy it is. And endgame also have easy meat that cannot afford gears. Imo twink is more difficult because of the limited amount of skill points and the variety of builds that cause. Make and play a twink before you bash them.
    Like ur thinking
    Credits to Iady

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TourneAsunder View Post
    I was just trying to state that nobody settles for low lvl pve content in mmo's...they lvl beyond it in a few hours. Nor should they settle for low lvl pvp...big reasons for twinks over the years has been an imbalance at endgame pvp so mains use the wealth and items they have already accumulated to fund an unbeatable twink...to experience something positive from a faulty pvp system.

Another reason would be easy meat in the hordes of true low lvl toons without the backing of the main account...but that has lessened over the years since the "meat" just avoids pvp until endgame now.
    True. To an extent. There are imbalances in end game as well.

A twink issomeone who funds their toon from a higher level. There are true low levels that remain that level that do ot receive funds from higher level toons.

Some can level quickly while others do it slowly. I prefer to look and smell the roses instead of smashing through them. Balance should be balance at any level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Heres the difference. End game is similar to low level pvp sure. Not exactly the same. More skill points/more skill effects, larger stats, better procs on weapons etc. It's better balanced than twink pvp, because end game is and always will be priority in an expansion based game. Theres a reason gear is more expensive at level cap than in twink levels. More people are buying and selling that gear. More people are using it. You really think devs are going to ignore the majority in favor of a minority of players?
    Minority players? I'm sorry but am I the only one who can see the PvP section flooded by threads concerning twinks?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Infrico View Post
    Minority players? I'm sorry but am I the only one who can see the PvP section flooded by threads concerning twinks?
    That is because the crowd that is drawn to twinking also happen to be forum hounds....it is the nature of the beast.

The same forty peeps posting over and over again...is not a majority by any standards.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TourneAsunder For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Doesn't make you the majority, it just makes you the loudest. The pvp section does not contain the entire community. I'm sure most players don't even bother with the forums in the first place. Not to mention end game is balanced, so its no wonder you don't see multiple threads ranting/complaining about end game pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Sir, how many drinks have you had? This post is about l16 pvp not endgame. Jesus.
    Nerf l16 warrior gear.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Level 16 warriors are not OP you are just UP, JOKE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

if my 21 rogue can beat a 21-23 demonlord warrior im 100% sure a level 16 rogue can beat a level 16 warrior... I don't think you've figured out the technique used to beat warriors :-/

Level 27 Twink Rogue - Twinkleton

e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

if my 21 rogue can beat a 21-23 demonlord warrior im 100% sure a level 16 rogue can beat a level 16 warrior... I don't think you've figured out the technique used to beat warriors :-/
    fyi, my L23 rogue is a beast, beaten all wars ive faced so its deff not about the technique....things r diff for l16...test it out -_-
    Credits to Iady

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    fyi, my L23 rogue is a beast, beaten all wars ive faced so its deff not about the technique....things r diff for l16...test it out -_-
    Well.. it is kinda about the technique since i don't think you can beat a warr running in circles lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First post here and I am brand new to the game. Just thought I would let you know that I'm currently a lvl 16 warrior and rogues don't even see me as a challenge. Most of my gear is pink(epic?) and I still get killed in just a few seconds by rogues, often I don't even get a hit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edran:1067968
    First post here and I am brand new to the game. Just thought I would let you know that I'm currently a lvl 16 warrior and rogues don't even see me as a challenge. Most of my gear is pink(epic?) and I still get killed in just a few seconds by rogues, often I don't even get a hit.
    pink gear isnt always the best. The rogues u probs fought had best l16 gear whereas you had trash pinks (im assuming)

Well add lilbless
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

pink gear isnt always the best. The rogues u probs fought had best l16 gear whereas you had trash pinks (im assuming)

Well add lilbless
    You have a level 23 rogue? Why aren't you sticking to the level cap -_-, I would have expected more from you bless lol. Anyways, bump up to 26 and face me and get dominated .

But yeah... I suggest all the 16s to move up to at least 21, preferably 26 because its high in competition / ego(which lilbless loves)... Gear is super cheap so I don't see why not!

I haven't faced anyone thats beaten my 26 yet, but Lilbless has a reputation for breaking that undefeated record from time to time, therefore, bump up .
    Last edited by Infrico; 04-26-2013 at 08:16 AM.

Level 27 Twink Rogue - Twinkleton

e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Infrico:1068799

Well add lilbless
    You have a level 23 rogue? Why aren't you sticking to the level cap -_-, I would have expected more from you bless lol. Anyways, bump up to 26 and face me and get dominated .

But yeah... I suggest all the 16s to move up to at least 21, preferably 26 because its high in competition / ego(which lilbless loves)... Gear is super cheap so I don't see why not!

I haven't faced anyone thats beaten my 26 yet, but Lilbless has a reputation for breaking that undefeated record from time to time, therefore, bump up .
    Im not made of gold you know! Ill try to bump bless tp 26 however the money for gear is the problem...i already spent 100k+ for l23 set..

Ill try
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

If your having trouble then just:
    1.Move on
    2.Make a warrior and dominate
    geez this isnt like some labyrinth you must solve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

^Lmfao...
    I already have 19k kills on my rogue.
    If i could have a class surgery, and change from rogue to warrior, i would do it.
    I already have alts in most pvp levels.
    L16 is the funnest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hotpimp:1074972
    ^Lmfao...
    I already have 19k kills on my rogue.
    If i could have a class surgery, and change from rogue to warrior, i would do it.
    I already have alts in most pvp levels.
    L16 is the funnest.
    Not fun anymore with Mvpvp noobs running around teaming me cuz they too *insert word* to 1v1...

Btw ctf, just found out I got spontaneous pneumoththorax :/
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ya 16 wars are stoopidly op. i mean endless heals damage and invul shield. Cmon balance your game. Or dont nerf counter classes dps in to the ground. I havent played this game since rouge nerf and wont until it gets fixed.