Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mythic Twinks VS Original Twinks [Result]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Mythic Twinks VS Original Twinks [Result]

Yesterday, we had a war with "Original Twinks", it was a 4 v 4 Last man standing match (Best out of 5). Here are the results and people involved.

Mythic Twinks 5 - 1 Original Twinks

Mythic Line-up
    Diabolux
    Danisharcher
    Abooooooooooo
    Manadamage

VS

Original Line-up
    Eatmybower
    Redkis
    Tuffness
    Mheikhay

We are still undefeated in level 12 guild wars. After having beaten Elite Twinks with a smashing victory followed by Original Twinks, we are looking for any guild who thinks they can beat that undefeated record . Reply to thread followed by your IGN if interested. Thanks
    Last edited by Infrico; 04-15-2013 at 01:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

YEEEE good job Mythic! - Ruci

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

yay, winner.

edit, arent you from elite twinks before? what happen?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    yay, winner.

edit, arent you from elite twinks before? what happen?
    I'm not sure if you are talking to me or the person who messaged above lol... but if you were talking to me then no, only twink guilds I've been a part of is "Genocide" which I created for level 10 only, then I left that to join Mythic at around late December/Early Jan I think.

Level 27 Twink Rogue - Twinkleton

e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

so you arent with noobsway?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

how many level 12 twinks are there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    so you arent with noobsway?
    Noobsway created the guild so ofc I am

@wvhills

Considerable number of level 12s although we are also expanded to level 21.

e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Elite twinks specialize in the lvl 7 bracket not much in 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

If you call abusing the wind glitch with 5 wars vs what ET brought yeah u smashed didnt you noobsway.

im shocked your bragging about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Its a little funny ET gains recognition in a thread we have nothing to do with. And yes i would hardly call ur "smashing victory" smashing. Mythic knew they were screwed so they brought 5 glitched wars to the official battle. ET being a professional guild we fought u anyways for the sake of a battle with 3 unglitched wars a rge and a mage. Considering ET respectfully went out of our way to make new toons to play at a lvl we dont play just to accept ur challenge and still managed to win a couple rounds. We did pretty well, mythic still has yet to accept our challenge to battle us at lvl 7. The oh we dont have enough members at that lvl doesnt fly. Twinks r twinks we twink which means we play all lvls. 12 plat aint that expensive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Why is lvl7 the twink lvl?
    From the start it was lvl6 and lvl10.

Then ppl came up with the idea that matchmaking is better at lvl12 because they end up with lower lvls 90% of the time.
    Before the update it was a mess. So many friends of mine stopped playing their lvl10s just because they got hunted down.
    After that I met more and more lvl7s killing my lvl6 calling me 'runaway noob'.
    I mean... Come on ... -.-

Sry, off topic. It just reminded me how screwed PVP is at times...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

This is Secretservice, glad you pointed out the twink levels Bebsi, only thing I can come up with. IS BECAUSE I own this class/level an noone wants to get smoked, so they play around me. ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wasnt even there.. when i was in OT. The team was set-up by Eatmybowner when the officers/master was not informed. should have been 4-0 to OT tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkKiller:1060822
    Its a little funny ET gains recognition in a thread we have nothing to do with. And yes i would hardly call ur "smashing victory" smashing. Mythic knew they were screwed so they brought 5 glitched wars to the official battle. ET being a professional guild we fought u anyways for the sake of a battle with 3 unglitched wars a rge and a mage. Considering ET respectfully went out of our way to make new toons to play at a lvl we dont play just to accept ur challenge and still managed to win a couple rounds. We did pretty well, mythic still has yet to accept our challenge to battle us at lvl 7. The oh we dont have enough members at that lvl doesnt fly. Twinks r twinks we twink which means we play all lvls. 12 plat aint that expensive.
    amen to that!!!
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

I guess having a uniform or standardized rules for you guys would solve the problem. Unless both party gives or are willing to compromise, these issue would never be resolved. Let's talk it all out!
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkKiller View Post
    Lool, haters are gonna hate, but it doesn't change the result. I don't even know where you got 5 glitched warriors from, I guess you are the type of person who assumes something and instantly makes it into a fact without actually looking into it. Fact is, it was an terrible defeat on your part, me saying "smashing victory" is actually too generous on your part lol... what else can I call it? If you didn't want to fight five warriors you should have said it before-hand. Don't agree to something then start complaining about it later, you knew the majority of our guild are warriors therefore a smart person would have brought warriors. I didn't insult your guild in any way, yet you seem to be taking it personal.
    Last edited by Infrico; 04-22-2013 at 05:05 AM.

e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Actually infrico we did look into it and learned how to use the glitch better than u. The glitch was not useful at lvl 7 so none of us used it and had no practice with it. But immediately after the battle we figured it out. Considering u actually lost matches with the glitch shows ur amature. Anyways the fact that we get brought up in a battle thread we have nothing to do with just shows ur a little scared. Keep ignoring our challenge at lvl 7 like amatures. Woohoo 2 battles undefeated ok big woop. We had that record a month after pvp started.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Actually infrico we did look into it and learned how to use the glitch better than u. The glitch was not useful at lvl 7 so none of us used it and had no practice with it. But immediately after the battle we figured it out. Considering u actually lost matches with the glitch shows ur amature. Anyways the fact that we get brought up in a battle thread we have nothing to do with just shows ur a little scared. Keep ignoring our challenge at lvl 7 like amatures. Woohoo 2 battles undefeated ok big woop. We had that record a month after pvp started.
    What is this glitch!??? Lol, we honestly have no idea what it is. Secondly, you have no record, I don't know where you get your figures from lol...and also.... is your point on us not challenging you at level 7 supposed to be an insult? We are a level 12/21 guild, we don't play level 7... I could say the same to you, come challenge us at level 12... oh wait, we did challenge you at level 12 and we won. The facts are all there, if you want to change things then by all means schedule a date for a level 12 war , but don't force us to spend our gold on buying level 7 gear to prove ourselves, if you want another gw that bad, come to level 12. Also, how is beating you in a level 12 guild war "nothing to do with" what the thread is about? This thread was made to show the result of the guild war we had with original twinks and the fact that we are looking for new challenges, we beat Elite twinks easily as well as Original Twinks, therefore, presenting ourselves as an undefeated guild provokes people to war us, which is our main intent. Highlighted in bold, you mentioned us losing rounds, the fact that losing a couple of rounds against Mythic Twinks indicates how low the standards of your guild is lol, losing a couple of rounds makes you feel like a pro? I think you should be questioning whether Elite twinks are an amature guild, we drove you out the level 12 bracket because you were clearly out-matched in terms of numbers and skill level. Lol, I actually saw one of your members in travellers outpost offering twinks gold to join your guild lol, really shows how desperate your guild is for members.
    Last edited by Infrico; 04-22-2013 at 08:07 AM.

e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Argueing with u infrico is like argueing with a little kid. I dont know if u have a hard time reading or u are just lost in translation but half of what u said was inaccurate. Elite didnt get pushed out of 12 we were just finishing the season at our normal lvl. Trust me there will be another battle soon at lvl 12 since ur so poor u cant afford to make a lvl 7. Just keep avoiding our challenge as usuall. We met ur challenge but apparently ur too stuck up to meet ours. Good day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Argueing with u infrico is like argueing with a little kid. I dont know if u have a hard time reading or u are just lost in translation but half of what u said was inaccurate. Elite didnt get pushed out of 12 we were just finishing the season at our normal lvl. Trust me there will be another battle soon at lvl 12 since ur so poor u cant afford to make a lvl 7. Just keep avoiding our challenge as usuall. We met ur challenge but apparently ur too stuck up to meet ours. Good day.
    Yeah, we real stuck up bro lol, so what if what if we cant afford to go to level 7? is that all you can say to defend your guild? Affluence? As I recall wealth doesn't = skill level. Its pointless arguing with you to, I bet the next time we gw, we'll win and you'll reply by saying we glitched again, Lol.

e