Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Marshmallow Designs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Sorry I was inactive lately, need to attend some personal stuffs. Not sure if anyone still want to order or sort. I'm back now and please feel free to hit me up. Thanks!
    You don't Have more sigs? All sigs you create payed for 40k! A Cool New Sig
    Details: Slardarrz
    Deviant Misfits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hi slardarzz. Do you have any specific kind of design you might prefer? What do you mean all sigs? Can you please be specific? Thanks.

My IGN: Marshi (Mage), Xhu (Warrior) | Click here to see my signature artworks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post

You can also choose any of your desired border type with customize background for your images. Here are a few of them:
    The Seventh Place
    Details Slardarrz Deviant Misfits

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Name:  slardarrz-2.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  88.1 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Not to be impatient but can u make my sig now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Y O L O View Post
    Not to be impatient but can u make my sig now.
    Sorry about that.. May I ask the details again please? I'll try to make it today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Freestyle.preferably a violent one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Hi Marshmallow,

Still active in making sigs? I find your sig very attractive. I request for a sig for 10k, if okay.

IGN: Platproof
    Class: Warrior

Make me a sig that revolves around my name, plat themed, with a warrior wearing a forerunner (not really necessary). Make my IGN clear and visible.
    Thanks a lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Heya Marshmallow, I was wanting to put a request in for a new signature if possible. I have a bit of a idea I wanted to try out with the lines 'That was then' showing a clean faced tOOn like in my siggy I have now & 'This is now' with the same face except he has the bearded look now. Its like the time has aged him, what do you think ?
    GM《Tama ☆ Kino》 GUILD《Regiment ☆ Infamous ☆ Platoon》

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tama Kino View Post
    Heya Marshmallow, I was wanting to put a request in for a new signature if possible. I have a bit of a idea I wanted to try out with the lines 'That was then' showing a clean faced tOOn like in my siggy I have now & 'This is now' with the same face except he has the bearded look now. Its like the time has aged him, what do you think ?
    Yes please, you may post the pics of your toons and let's see what we can do about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Smile My simple signature request

Thanks for taking some time to see what you might be able to do with this new signature I have requested, with the signature I have now the tOOn is basically from the waist up which I think is a perfect placement height for the tOOn anyway, so here is the "That was then" picture I would like used :

And this would be the "This is now"

I like the first background that is available from your border choice selection, especially the actual border itself. As for the placement of the tOOns - I would like the first tOOn who is wearing the Demonlord Armour to be placed at the far left of the banner with the words "That was then" placed at the bottom of the screen. the second tOOn wearing the Mythic Armour would be placed to the far right of the banner with the words "This is now" also placed at the bottom of the screen but placed to the left side of the tOOn. So it would kind of look like this [*tOOn*'That was then' 'This is now'*tOOn*]. In the middle of the banner I would like my ign Tama Kino to be placed there. In the last signature you did for 'Slardarrz' you used a nice pinkish kind of font with like a white kind of outline around it, can that fonts colour be changed to a darker colour like black with the white outline around it ? If so I would love for that font to be used please. The font for 'That was then - This is now' could you possibly use the same font that you used on 'Jurasicks' signature from your first post. The font used to represent the guild name, its nice & small & it stands out quite well, as for the colour I guess you can suprise me there, heh. Last but not least, could you use the old english font that you used on 'CalmedFears' banner for their guild name to be used for my guilds name. the guild name is Regiment Infamous Platoon and if possible for it to be centered underneath my ign. Well all in all its a bit of an ask but if you could get this done with any added extras I would be very grateful & obviously Im more then willing to pay for the work you do. Thanks in advance Marshy...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Thanks for taking some time to see what you might be able to do with this new signature I have requested, with the signature I have now the tOOn is basically from the waist up which I think is a perfect placement height for the tOOn anyway, so here is the "That was then" picture I would like used :

And this would be the "This is now"

I like the first background that is available from your border choice selection, especially the actual border itself. As for the placement of the tOOns - I would like the first tOOn who is wearing the Demonlord Armour to be placed at the far left of the banner with the words "That was then" placed at the bottom of the screen. the second tOOn wearing the Mythic Armour would be placed to the far right of the banner with the words "This is now" also placed at the bottom of the screen but placed to the left side of the tOOn. So it would kind of look like this [*tOOn*'That was then' 'This is now'*tOOn*]. In the middle of the banner I would like my ign Tama Kino to be placed there. In the last signature you did for 'Slardarrz' you used a nice pinkish kind of font with like a white kind of outline around it, can that fonts colour be changed to a darker colour like black with the white outline around it ? If so I would love for that font to be used please. The font for 'That was then - This is now' could you possibly use the same font that you used on 'Jurasicks' signature from your first post. The font used to represent the guild name, its nice & small & it stands out quite well, as for the colour I guess you can suprise me there, heh. Last but not least, could you use the old english font that you used on 'CalmedFears' banner for their guild name to be used for my guilds name. the guild name is Regiment Infamous Platoon and if possible for it to be centered underneath my ign. Well all in all its a bit of an ask but if you could get this done with any added extras I would be very grateful & obviously Im more then willing to pay for the work you do. Thanks in advance Marshy...
    Here's what I got, hope you will like it.

Name:  tama.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  99.0 KB

13. The Following User Says Thank You to marshmallow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Thank you very much Marshy, I really like my new siggy but I have two small things that I would like to amend if possible. First off I was wondering if you might be able to place just a bit more of a gap between the i & the n in 'Kino'. Actually after having a good look at it while I have been writing this post I have decided that there is only the 1 thing that I would like to see fixed. Apart from that my ign is "Tamakino" so please add me or PM me in game so I can give you some form of payment for the time & effort you have put into this lovely signature I have received.

Once again, thank you very much Marshy, I really appreciate what you have done. Tama Kino...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Thank you very much Marshy, I really like my new siggy but I have two small things that I would like to amend if possible. First off I was wondering if you might be able to place just a bit more of a gap between the i & the n in 'Kino'. Actually after having a good look at it while I have been writing this post I have decided that there is only the 1 thing that I would like to see fixed. Apart from that my ign is "Tamakino" so please add me or PM me in game so I can give you some form of payment for the time & effort you have put into this lovely signature I have received.

Once again, thank you very much Marshy, I really appreciate what you have done. Tama Kino...
    Hope this will do. I'm currently online at the moment. My IGN: Marshi
    Name:  taa.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  99.3 KB

16. The Following User Says Thank You to marshmallow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Umm so...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Thanks once again, sorry but I must have just missed you last night, not to worry though as I'm not going anywhere that I know off. I will definitely catch up with you first chance I get & I'm hoping that 10K gold will suffice in lieu of services rendered. I appreciate the work you have done & once again I just want to thank you for that.

Hope to see you in game soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Thanks once again, sorry but I must have just missed you last night, not to worry though as I'm not going anywhere that I know off. I will definitely catch up with you first chance I get & I'm hoping that 10K gold will suffice in lieu of services rendered. I appreciate the work you have done & once again I just want to thank you for that.

Hope to see you in game soon.
    Hi, I'm currently online. I've added you as a friend just in case we might miss the chance to meet but at least we got each other in our friends list. My IGN: Marshi please add me too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I dont know why but it seems I have just missed you again, not to worry though as I have added you as a friend & Im actually going to be doing a bit of work on my computer so I will keep coming back to the forums and refresh the screen hoping that you might pop online & then I can see you in game. Talk to you shortly...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Tama Kino For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Are you online ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

So glad I finally caught up with you even if you didn't realise who I was, LoL.