Thread: Some sorta dumb questions about L16 Rogue/PvP.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Default Some sorta dumb questions about L16 Rogue/PvP.

I know, they may seem stupid, but keep in mind- The asker isn't the sharpest tool in the shed ;D

1. Is different gear going to change the outcome of a battle? I know plenty of people that are tens of millionaires, but I'm not one of those people. I can afford some decent gear, but I can't spend a few million(yet.) Is this going to make me bad? How big of a difference is say, 500k worth of items, vs 1-2m worth of items? Because on some of the items I'm looking at, there is only about 10 less armor, yet they are a few hundred thousand gold cheaper. Is armor a huge factor in PvP?

2. Is there a "go-system" like PL? Or do you join a match of PvP and automatically get slaughtered? It wouldn't bother me either way, but it'd be helpful to know if I should watch my back or if people actually call you out to fight. (I'm a big PL noob, so I might call or think of things as PL terms.)

3. How do I actually join a CTF game? I joined a friend on my mage once, but besides that, I have no clue.

4. Would anyone be willing to help me out? :P I don't like to sound like a beggar, but I just need someone to sorta teach me, and or join a guild that would help.

5. Where do I farm the expensive pinks for L16 Rogue? Is there only certain bosses that drop them, like PL?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Hope I can join some of the fun I hear about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Add my L16 lilbless
    Credits to Iady