Sometimes I lose plat accidentally because there are so many buttons everywhere to spend plat.

If I am doing stuff in a hurry, it is possible that one of the pop-ups will appear, and I will accidentally push a buy button. I recently lost 20 plat because I twice pressed a button to buy energy. I try to keep all the ally tasks running, and it's such a burden to continually collect and restart missions. I do go through the Ally missions as fast as I can to get that part of the game out of the way. Unfortunately it is easy to lose plat while doing that. The scenario is this: I look at the yellow energy bar and it looks like 9 energy but is actually 8 energy, then I press an ally mission that costs 9 energy, the popup appears unexpectedly, and i fat-finger the buy button. Note, I was not being patient to wait for the actual energy number to display, so I guessed the energy level was 9.

I complained with a support email one week ago, but they have not refunded my plat. In the past they would refund it in a couple of days. I don't know if they are busy, or they no longer refund mistakes.

I intend to buy plat because it is now on sale. I will be pissed if I keep losing plat accidentally.

This problem can easily be fixed with a method like one of the following:
(1) Have an check box in options to remove all plat purchase buttons. If I want to buy something, then let me enable purchasing.
(2) Make plat stash-able. Then I can store all the plat in a safe place.
(3) Provide an "undo" for accidental purchases. Currently when I sell off useless loot, there is an undo option if I make a mistake. Why not also do that for plat purchases. Keep in mind that sometimes I don't know I made the mistake until later, and maybe I don't realize it until I check my purchase history. So, it would be good if i can undo a mistake I made yesterday.
(4) Suppose I can define a password for spending plat? This would make it harder to have accidents. If I don't define a password, then buying works as usual. If I do define a password, the I have to type it to complete the purchase. This would be similar to deleting a character, in which case I have to type the character name to avoid accidental deletes.

Please fix this so that I no longer have platinum grief events.
Thanks