Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
Good lord why do you behave this way? So if you post something and on the off chance someone shares your opinion all they can say is " yeah what yich said!" Your ego is out of control.
He added the word "the" and gave a differently worded compliment. If we're all just going to be little conformists who go around saying word for word what other people say, that's fine, but could someone at least make a guide on how to do so first? Sick of all these useless posts. I say useless, not non constructive. Those are two different terms, make sure you know the difference before you try picking apart this post.

EDIT: and I might understand had I not been the 1st reply, but I was. He obviously just took what I said and re worded it.
First reply 700th reply what's it matter? They had an opinion they shared it. Not every post will be on par with Darwin's origin of species. Most are going to quick responses. Like this:
Back on topic thank you for compiling this information! Feels just like yesterday the server booted me for the LE expansion.