Thread: "transformation" skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default "transformation" skill

this is just an idea... if arcane legend has pets that attack, and I am suggesting pl to have mount riders, can we have transformation skill for sl? hehehe hope it makes sense, but let see your imagination... like transformer thing... this will create new ideas for mmo game, killing enemies only at transformed form etc. i want to see robotic animals (or at least robotic rider) hehe we want not only something new but even better and unique.

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I'm hoping for the pets to be improved to where it is like in Arcane Legends where the pets can actually attack the enemy.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    I'm hoping for the pets to be improved to where it is like in Arcane Legends where the pets can actually attack the enemy.
    i hope if they do make pets like AC, that they don't make them have to be fed lol
    I Told You To Clear You're Inventory SLots XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

In the development version of SL (the really early version, like from 2005. way before PL came along or the current version of SL) there was something like this, but I'm not sure the current engine supports it. It sounds like this could be a cool idea for a game, but not for SL, since at this stage I don't think SL needs a gimmicky feature like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlegrinder View Post
    In the development version of SL (the really early version, like from 2005. way before PL came along or the current version of SL) there was something like this, but I'm not sure the current engine supports it. It sounds like this could be a cool idea for a game, but not for SL, since at this stage I don't think SL needs a gimmicky feature like this.
    Pets never felt gimmicky, but the way they advertised Arcane Legends did make it a little bit more of a gimmick ad. Maybe SL's future major gimmick feature could be drive-able spaceships, but we can always dream big.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    Pets never felt gimmicky, but the way they advertised Arcane Legends did make it a little bit more of a gimmick ad. Maybe SL's future major gimmick feature could be drive-able spaceships, but we can always dream big.
    The spaceships thing would be awesome, but again, I'm not sure the engine supports it. In fact, I'm sure it doesn't, given that Samhayne mentioned earlier that a "equip as vanity" system isn't within the engines current capabilities. If they can't do something that simple, I'm sure that "turn into spaceship" will never be in the cards....sadly.
    On the plus side, Star Conflict is a pretty good space combat game, and it's free to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

If they give pets the ability to attack in pvp then i hope they give players the ability to target pets to XD