I always wanted to share, and so many peoples asked me, so here's a bit about it.

Every endgame pvp-er knows my main birdi, but does not know who am I, well that's not a big deal. If you can remember of someone always trolling and fighting against top endgame teamer guilds alone and something like this, you might know it's me.

In my main, I don't rush anonymous players, only rush those people who rushes and team. Remember everyone who do it before to me, I used to join and rush them all, and this ultimately leads to this, peoples started to call me a rusher. Tbh I raged a lot when peoples used to call me a rusher, but I was never a rusher in term of that perspective. On the other hand I slowly realized that I got addicted to fast paced pvp, always looking for rushes and teamers to rush em back, joining a game and waiting for 'go' was getting annoying. But perhaps still I'd not decide to blind rush, but that rage against the system, hypocrisy and also the intention to do all level pvp.

Now take a little break and talk bit about much debated rushing. I won't say much but, I've seen many pro pvp-ers of my old time, to use the term 'rush' as their own advantage, for example, "why you killed him" answer -"he's a rusher", on the other hand the same guy says all over "there's nothing called rush".

Anyway I created a blind rusher twink and started to rush from level 10, significantly pvp-ed at level 51, 56 and 66 as of date. The difference was that I was really enjoyed being called 'rusher', 'noob' this time, laughed heard getting teamed, I really meant it. all was expected. It sometime reminds me, my old days, when I used to do the same thing (obviously except vulgar language, or intended insult that I never did in my whole life)

To be very honest, lonerusher taught me alot, that I could never learn, and changed the perspective and philosophy about pvp and online gaming.

All the defination related to pvp got redefined for me such as rush, go, ffa etc. It's not like that I hate 'go' or love only ffa, rather I enjoy the variety and above all, the real human emotions, that I'm not playing with machines/bots, i'm enjoying my time with real peoples, real emotions. I love to get teamed, but hate to see, someone else getting teamed.

At last, this may be the end of thelonerusher as I focusing more on my main birdi atm.