Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aliens, Sasquatch, Ghosts, Government, Demons, ETC

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Default Aliens, Sasquatch, Ghosts, Government, Demons, ETC

Anyone ever watch these Youtube channels?????

Themusicmemorylane

And

Locktite1000

I LOVE THIS KINDA STUFF, if any of you are, i would like to chat about it here, so watch some vids an tell.me what u think or any experience or stories

Main St. , Rockhorn Summit in Tindirin, Arlor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I looooooooooove cryptozoology

Main St. , Rockhorn Summit in Tindirin, Arlor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Since I was a kid,I always look thru my window every night hoping to see a UFO of some sort,but,that has passed my life and so far,Ive only seen Glowing Orbs FAR FAR away from my house Im sure they were airplanes,jets,or maybe a tower.

Demons?I think theyr true cuz in a province in my country,Numerous reports of Posessions have been reported

My Top 5 Most FAVORITE Mythical Creatures/Things:
    1.Lochness Monster(Nessie)
    2.Bigfoot(Sasquatch)
    3.Aliens
    -There are obviously aliens!
    I.Why in all the Galaxies in the universe would we be the ONLY life forms
    II.A few have most probably visited earth already.
    4.Dragons
    -Dragons,My childhood favorite,I used to make them out of clay,Draw them,or Maybe sometimes,even reinact as one.
    5.Prehistoric Lifeforms
    ex.Dinosaurs,Megalodon,Prehistoric Birds etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Forteana and quantum physics have been hobbies for years for similar reasons. Theres no rock I won't look under, I'll even study topics and religions that contradict my belief systems.
    Physics seem far stranger that forteana to me now. Im less shocked at the possibility of a large undiscovered primate than the fact that information travels faster than the speed of light in any direction in time space, or multi universe constantly spawning dimensions.
    Weird things find me often

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Along the subject of Aliens - the chances of human life forming (and for us, it is nearly perfection), there's a TINY chance. Something like a %0.000000000000000000000000001 chance for human life like ours to evolve on a planet. We are, in a sense, unbelievably lucky to be where we are.

In fact, the chances of us having this conversation is so small, that you have a better chance of winning the lottery every week. Seems nuts, huh? I did research on this for Physics/astronomy - totally true.

Although science has no evidence for a fully developed life form/alien outside of our universe, we can't make any assumptions. If I had to believe, I'd say their are aliens. Aliens do include, however, small forms of bacteria and germs. Our best chances of finding life (bacteria/germs) on another planet is probably a moon orbiting Jupiter (which I completely forgot the name of) because of it's dense layers of ice... underneath those surfaces must water. With out technology, it would be nearly impossible to dig a hole to that water. BUT if scientists wanted to travel to another planet/moon to discover life, this planet would be the one to research.

EDIT: The moon for Jupiter is Europa ^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Our ability to discover earth like planets has increased exponentially reciently, making the odds of "life" (not that we have a working definition of that word yet) more probable.
    Life as we don't know it may be on this planet and we don't know how to look for it.
    "left handed" chirality could have different metobolics and exist right beside us now.
    When we looked at soil on mars for life we simply tried to feed it to see if we could detect the effects of metabolism.
    The exact amino acids and nucleotides that make us can be combined in a different pattern to make life that eats something we don't know can be used as energy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Along the subject of Aliens - the chances of human life forming (and for us, it is nearly perfection), there's a TINY chance. Something like a %0.000000000000000000000000001 chance for human life like ours to evolve on a planet. We are, in a sense, unbelievably lucky to be where we are.

In fact, the chances of us having this conversation is so small, that you have a better chance of winning the lottery every week. Seems nuts, huh? I did research on this for Physics/astronomy - totally true.

Although science has no evidence for a fully developed life form/alien outside of our universe, we can't make any assumptions. If I had to believe, I'd say their are aliens. Aliens do include, however, small forms of bacteria and germs. Our best chances of finding life (bacteria/germs) on another planet is probably a moon orbiting Jupiter (which I completely forgot the name of) because of it's dense layers of ice... underneath those surfaces must water. With out technology, it would be nearly impossible to dig a hole to that water. BUT if scientists wanted to travel to another planet/moon to discover life, this planet would be the one to research.

Lucky? Hmm...supposedly a "big bang" occurred and blasted everything into a bunch of stuff. A planet was formed from this called earth it was in the exact right location from the sun to sustain life. Seems legit. The "big bang" theory is exactly that...a theory because people don't read the Bible and believe in God. Oh you will say that there is no proof that God exists, if God was real he wouldn't allow things like the Boston bombing to happen, right? Actually yes he does, why? Because he doesn't baby us, yes he is a merciful God, a much more merciful God than he was in the Old Testament but he let's the world turn on its own. He doesn't make you do anything, however he does bless us with miracles if we have faith. Anyhoo yeah that's that. If you want to debate "philosophy" don't come to me about it. I just love God and I want to help people see what really is out there.

Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Anyone trying to tell you science and religion are opposite is doing us all a disservice IMHO.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

My most favorites have been

Sasquatch or Aliens

Im always lookin stuff up.

Edit:

Oh oh , what u guys think of that alien Greer has?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    Oh oh , what u guys think of that alien Greer has?
    Looks as legit as the Fijian mermaid. Peer review will most likely squash it.

My fav topic lately is remote viewing. I was listening to physicist Russel Targ speak about training psychic spies that were employed by the CIA for a few years. Being academically trained he compiled evidence of psychic phenomena that will stand up to peer review.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Lucky? Hmm...supposedly a "big bang" occurred and blasted everything into a bunch of stuff. A planet was formed from this called earth it was in the exact right location from the sun to sustain life. Seems legit. The "big bang" theory is exactly that...a theory because people don't read the Bible and believe in God. Oh you will say that there is no proof that God exists, if God was real he wouldn't allow things like the Boston bombing to happen, right? Actually yes he does, why? Because he doesn't baby us, yes he is a merciful God, a much more merciful God than he was in the Old Testament but he let's the world turn on its own. He doesn't make you do anything, however he does bless us with miracles if we have faith. Anyhoo yeah that's that. If you want to debate "philosophy" don't come to me about it. I just love God and I want to help people see what really is out there.

Cheers
    I'm confused how that had to do with me saying "we are lucky."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

"The Big Bang"........couldn't scientist think of a better name? Universe exploding from a tiny dot? LOL. If I were making the name, I would call it
    The big space explosion KABLOOIE.
    Thats kinda childish

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    "The Big Bang"........couldn't scientist think of a better name?
    yes they did. its called the singularity. not as cool sounding huh? thats why the guy that first said the big bang ended up regretting it.

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Grammar Nazi colony on the dark side of the moon.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DocDoBig View Post
    Grammar Nazi colony on the dark side of the moon.
    Dey done stand not no chanse wif us, don't nevuh foget,
    ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I'm sorry to disappoint but actually the chance of a life PROTEIN forming is like winning the lottery every week for a thousand years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Well I dont believe in this AT ALL (especially demons ) but my geography teacher told us that maybe aliens did visit earth long long time ago - this is because of the nazca lines. They were believed to be created by the nazcans, thousands of years ago. However they can only be seen from high altitude, so HOW did the nazcans even see them let alone have enough accuracy to make them.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post

Cheers
    I'm confused how that had to do with me saying "we are lucky."
    I assume that when you said "we are lucky," you meant that there is a small chance of us being here and all, because of evolution, and the very tiny chance of that... But listen! If the earth was billions or millions of years old, life could not exist. Why? Many reasons. Ill give you a simple one~ the oceans. The amount of salt in the oceans RISE a very small percentage each year. So if the earth was as old as most people say it is life could not be formed from the oceans. Just a fast fact
    I'm not raging, just being scientific. ;D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    I'm sorry to disappoint but actually the chance of a life PROTEIN forming is like winning the lottery every week for a thousand years.
    In astrobiology the odds of "life" existing elsewhere have been increasing dramatically with each new discovery.

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Dey done stand not no chanse wif us, don't nevuh foget,
    ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!!
    Lmao.
    Name:  3767y-facebook-fails-must-resist-grammar-nazi-urge-1.jpg
Views: 1287
Size:  29.1 KB
    Last edited by DocDoBig; 04-24-2013 at 04:32 PM.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post: