Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I don't think that exp elixirs are working correctly?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Wow grabs a popcorn great read =))

Anway just wanna confirm the 100-130xp per run in hauntlet before this update since almost all my characters are lvld there and before the lvl 31 cap update i lvld two zero death character during 2x xp one lvl25 rogue and one lvl25 warrior i stopped at lvl 25 since ive done it bef lvl 31 patch so goin fr lvl25-26 needs 26k... Thats why i waited for new patch to come but have no time at the moment .. Anywayyy just giving my two cents on this issue something happened in XP gain in Hauntlet after nordr patch came..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't know myst or anyone else here, but I am also here to confirm that Hauntlet has been screwed up after this expansion. After reading the entire thread, we can agree Myst may be a bit overzealous. However, if you have been playing this game before the recent Nordr expansion then you would definitely notice that the Hauntlet has been tweeked with as far as exp and mob strength are concerned. I lvled 3 toons using the hauntlet before Nordr expansion, and with a party of the same lvl area (21-26) with no elixers I was averaging about 90-100 exp per run at 1:50 secs. It's easy to see why people lvled so fast. Of course I used the 7 day elixer (Which has also been nerfed timer-wise) which cut the time spent in hauntlet drastically. From 21-25, I was lvling once every 40-50 mins strictly on just the hauntlet with a 7 day elixer. Things have definitely changed. The hauntlet enemies are stronger though less of them appear. Also, the exp has been nerfed drastically. Mystical's complaints are real. Shutting them down as if he was lying is just as bad as him being overly emotional.

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #83
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey MattyMV,

There were a number of different issues, which makes the discussion of them a little muddy. As I recall it:

1) Were exp elixirs working correctly?

2) Exp per run in the hauntlet has changed.

I think I showed that #1 is ok with elixirs working correctly.

Also, I think that #2 was show in this post http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1066299 that at level 25, with no elixir in a full party made 83 exp in a run. If I had the 7 day elixir running I'd have made 124.5 - which doesn't seem that far off from what you recall, no?

I don't think it is accurate to say that the exp has been nerfed drastically.

The bottom line is that we don't have a historical, by level, chart of what a hauntlet run used to give. Regardless of what it was before, the Hauntlet is currently working the way it is and, to us, it doesn't seem out of whack.

We respect Mysticaleagle's input. While we would have liked it to be presented in a more friendly manner, but we can still understand and respect where he is coming from.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I ran Hauntlet a lot to level my warrior up to 26 and many times after maxing at 26, so much so that I got enough coins to get Koko once, Shiloh twice and Jack three times, but with the lack of XP and more importantly the increased toughness of the enemies within it has effectly ruined it for me. I've only run it twice since Nordr arrived.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My response was deleted?
    Let me summarize what I said.

Hauntlet gave out 100+ EXP prior to Nordr being released. And it gives not even half that now. If it was a bug, you'd of known by the mass amount of threads on it prior to Nordr and sites dedicated to making levelling guides for games including Arcane Legends.
    Sam, you're here claiming it was a bug beforehand and it shouldn't give out 100+ EXP per run. But you expect us to get 26000 EXP to level up to the level cap. How exactly is 100 EXP too much for 1 run of hauntlet when now it takes a lot longer than it did before and if you're claiming to not have known about this bug before, but you seem to know a lot about the game. Then what exactly were you doing beforehand.
    And with one of the admins that commented earlier in the thread not knowing of the blue ring that one of the elixirs gave off, how can we expect to have anything done when admins themselves don't know of some things and wont find out for themselves the actual facts before claiming nothing is wrong?
    Also, silencing someone that is providing feedback is a poor way to go with things. I've paid money for this game and I find it highly offensive to just throw my opinions to the side.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ozusaunake View Post
    My response was deleted?
    Let me summarize what I said.

Hauntlet gave out 100+ EXP prior to Nordr being released. And it gives not even half that now. If it was a bug, you'd of known by the mass amount of threads on it prior to Nordr and sites dedicated to making levelling guides for games including Arcane Legends.
    Sam, you're here claiming it was a bug beforehand and it shouldn't give out 100+ EXP per run. But you expect us to get 26000 EXP to level up to the level cap. How exactly is 100 EXP too much for 1 run of hauntlet when now it takes a lot longer than it did before and if you're claiming to not have known about this bug before, but you seem to know a lot about the game. Then what exactly were you doing beforehand.
    And with one of the admins that commented earlier in the thread not knowing of the blue ring that one of the elixirs gave off, how can we expect to have anything done when admins themselves don't know of some things and wont find out for themselves the actual facts before claiming nothing is wrong?
    Also, silencing someone that is providing feedback is a poor way to go with things. I've paid money for this game and I find it highly offensive to just throw my opinions to the side.
    I ran it and got around 125 xp in a full run.

Unless you are talking about low level. It DOES appear there is a bug at lower lvls. LVL 16 at least. I did not have any problem with my L30 toon. I am still netting over 100xp per run using the 7day elixir.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

So Sam what you are saying is that it is OK for haunlet to give such poor exp now compared to before where it was a great place to lvl up? Seems a bit unfair that even after numerous players are concerning that haunlet used to give 120+exp with 7 day elixer you refuse to put it back to what it was.
    Ign - slashyroth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slashiroth View Post
    So Sam what you are saying is that it is OK for haunlet to give such poor exp now compared to before where it was a great place to lvl up? Seems a bit unfair that even after numerous players are concerning that haunlet used to give 120+exp with 7 day elixer you refuse to put it back to what it was.
    Gotta read the whole thread. For end game levels it gives the correct experience.

At least I haven't heard anyone say otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quite true, i got 1 hour double xp, make a test with wt4 full party, normally it would give around 300 exp per run, but with 2x exp, it only give 400 exp per run, can you devs fix this ? Sad but true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus272 View Post
    Quite true, i got 1 hour double xp, make a test with wt4 full party, normally it would give around 300 exp per run, but with 2x exp, it only give 400 exp per run, can you devs fix this ? Sad but true.
    what level?

I was getting 450+ xp on my lvl 30 in a 4 member team with just the 7 day elixir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im on level 30 mage, the problem occurred yesterday when i got 1 hr elixirs, my other hero warrior level 31 didnt get this problem last time while leveling up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus272 View Post
    Im on level 30 mage, the problem occurred yesterday when i got 1 hr elixirs, my other hero warrior level 31 didnt get this problem last time while leveling up
    Hmmmm. I capped my sorcerer lay night. 7 day elixir and 2x elixir netted around 850 xp on a group of 4.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Then i think its bugged only for 1 hr elixirs, but its ok for me, just want they fix it in case next time i play my other hero lol. Thx for the info tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hey, Hauntlet is soon just history, when the new exp system for Nordr maps come n_n

Aniscater (lv 31 sorcerer)------Anislayer (lv 25 rogue)------Valtterijr (lv 23 warrior)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aniscater View Post
    Hey, Hauntlet is soon just history, when the new exp system for Nordr maps come n_n
    I think its already history lol. With the current time it takes to run, its better to just go Watcher's Tomb.