Thread: we need more xp on the targets to level up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default we need more xp on the targets to level up

Hi, i'm xyhon & i <3 DL
    I have a suggestion to the team that i think care the interest of all the players cause the xp of each mission is too low and we need more xp on the targets to level up.
    I mean we will ever arrive to level 50 to see what happen going that low just because of the xp.
    I'm not asking a 100 xp on mission also if 50 xp will be great but i'm saying that 6 xp or 10 xp by mission is not enough.
    I trust that i speak in the interest of every player and not only on my own.
    Any way i hoppe the team hear my suggestion and more than one answer i hoppe a change cause we do need more xp to level up
    Thanks
    Xyhon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

fresnel cemetary give 20 xp per mission and there are allies

Scissorhands [5] PvP Master Guild Master of Scissorhands
    "To Find Your Way You Must First Lose Yourself"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Like scissorhands suggested, the allies make it easy to level fast. Also, the highest level is only 36, not 50.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default thats true my friend but.....

U are right about xp this way also if my opinion is that is not enough. About the last level i dont know what to say cause next rank of brimstone is at level 39 & next rank of ghost strike is at level 41 are u sure that 36 is the last level cause is not what i read when i get new power points?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

there will be a lvl cap raise (maybe) then those things will be available and if lvling was easy it wouldn't be any fun.

Scissorhands [5] PvP Master Guild Master of Scissorhands
    "To Find Your Way You Must First Lose Yourself"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

U point of view is interesting :-)
    I use t play fresnel cementery a lot cause the xp & bulieve me if i say i play a lot alone & with my friends & i still on the opinion that xp on the targets ar not enough.
    I mean u feel no curiosity of knowing what happen at level 41
    How long have u ben at level 36 without see the bottom cause of the xp?
    What i ask to the team of the server is fair cause is true also is other players dont said it.
    Why did u suggest to play fresnel cementery more than kain's crest & the others until red light district?
    Perhaps cause 6 xp on mission wont full u satisfaction cause 10 xp is ok & 20 xp is much better
    Is natural to ask betters if we feel we needs.....
    I ask cause i need but perhaps u dont need the same i ask also if will be usefull to u too
    To full 17600 xp getting 6xp or 10xp or 20xp by mission is to slow for level up also if we do work all the allies still slow my friend
    If u were the owner of the server i will tell u the same thing cause i'm a player & i just want to play better & is my right to make a suggestion about the game if the server ask
    So why dont u help me to ask betters also for new players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xyhon View Post
    U point of view is interesting :-)
    I use t play fresnel cementery a lot cause the xp & bulieve me if i say i play a lot alone & with my friends & i still on the opinion that xp on the targets ar not enough.
    I mean u feel no curiosity of knowing what happen at level 41
    How long have u ben at level 36 without see the bottom cause of the xp?
    What i ask to the team of the server is fair cause is true also is other players dont said it.
    Why did u suggest to play fresnel cementery more than kain's crest & the others until red light district?
    Perhaps cause 6 xp on mission wont full u satisfaction cause 10 xp is ok & 20 xp is much better
    Is natural to ask betters if we feel we needs.....
    I ask cause i need but perhaps u dont need the same i ask also if will be usefull to u too
    To full 17600 xp getting 6xp or 10xp or 20xp by mission is to slow for level up also if we do work all the allies still slow my friend
    If u were the owner of the server i will tell u the same thing cause i'm a player & i just want to play better & is my right to make a suggestion about the game if the server ask
    So why dont u help me to ask betters also for new players
    Man its only one week from 1 to 35 or even less if you will make 24h jobs or if you play 6 hours a day better 3 - 5 full 2hour jobs and 24 when you off. Its not a problem to grow in 1 week i totally sure in it and as a prove i have 6 chars 3 of them are lvl 36. Did you play mmorpg before this one? Do you know that to grow 60 lvl in ragnarok (one of the first pseudo 3d mmorpg) ppl spend almost a year playing regulary! well to reach lvl 30 in ragnarok most of ppl spend from month till two-three months everyday killing mobs and making missions. SO what we are talking about if you can reach top lvl for a week here? Even in AL it will take much more time to do this... SO why u need this more XP thing? Trust me bro being on high lvl too much time without any updates can make this game boring)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Totallymad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks, i did'nt knew about to use other chararters perhapas i should try the way u say to see what it happen...
    The only thing i still dont understand is if 36 is the last level why brimstone rank is at level 39 & ghost strike at level 41 what that it mean my friend?
    I will arrive to level 36 anyway but curiosity kills me...
    Did u have one answer pls

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Yeah, try being around when the cap was 16 and seeing all the nifty skills you couldn't use yet up there and wondering about them. It's called planning ahead. They put the stuff they know they want to put in later to tease us to keep playing until lvl cap raises again to give us a taste of the new stuff. That's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xyhon View Post
    Thanks, i did'nt knew about to use other chararters perhapas i should try the way u say to see what it happen...
    The only thing i still dont understand is if 36 is the last level why brimstone rank is at level 39 & ghost strike at level 41 what that it mean my friend?
    I will arrive to level 36 anyway but curiosity kills me...
    Did u have one answer pls
    its a parts of subsequent lvl caps) If you compare this game with previous PL, if i know right top PL lvl is 61)))) Thats what we did last 5 month - waited for lvl cap to raise from 31 to 36))))))) I hope sts wont let us wait for the next cap so long)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sirtibby View Post
    Yeah, try being around when the cap was 16 and seeing all the nifty skills you couldn't use yet up there and wondering about them. It's called planning ahead. They put the stuff they know they want to put in later to tease us to keep playing until lvl cap raises again to give us a taste of the new stuff. That's all.
    How....arrogant... Planning ahead? I did, thanks. I planned to get my glorious Brimstone when I hit 32. I planned...on it being awesome. So, they nerf it, and put it out. I got it anyways, and was still pretty good. Worth my point, idk, to be sure, but decent. Now, a bunch of ppl want to bitch about it....blam...nerfed again... I STILL use it, both pve/pvp, so no whining. But, if i'm going to "Plan ahead" and then, i'm lied to about the facts...wtf is the point to planning ahead? Just so I can run some free beta testing on their new skills? F that, reward me for beta testing your broken game, please? I love it, but to say it's flawless, well....that's a bald-faced lie.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Yup, that sounds about right. I've wanted brim since I was 26 so long ago. It sucks being disappointed, yeah? So much for the latest "fix" for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hi to all my friends :-)

Hi, i'm already at 36 level & xp stops to go up also if i keep playing...
    It's normal or is a crash on my device that i should report to the server?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xyhon:1076084
    Hi, i'm already at 36 level & xp stops to go up also if i keep playing...
    It's normal or is a crash on my device that i should report to the server?
    You longer gain xp once you hit the hard cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry cause english is not my language, what that it mean the hard cap my friend?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

U mean is over?
    :-)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Hard cap is the current cap, also called "elite cap" because of the amount of xp needed to reach it. "soft cap" is the level below it, which is currently 35. That is the lvl gems and weapons max out at except for ally, plat, and relic gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sirtibby View Post
    Hard cap is the current cap, also called "elite cap" because of the amount of xp needed to reach it. "soft cap" is the level below it, which is currently 35. That is the lvl gems and weapons max out at except for ally, plat, and relic gear.
    Nice explanation. All around accurate. As to me going on a lil rant a bit ago, I was frustrated, and tired. People may indeed view me as opinionated, harsh, overbearing, etc...but..I ALWAYS say what i mean, I'm not the type for double-talk
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

No worries, bro. I wasn't trying to be condescending. Sorry if it came across that way. The skills page has been the same since launch. As each cap increases we usually get to try new stuff. It really does seem like they don't test it beforehand, or the devs just don't bother to pvp test it.

Addendum: alternatively, it could just be they only test it in pve and wait for us to break it in pvp in ways they never imagined we could have, just because we have more time to mess around with respecs than they do.
    Last edited by sirtibby; 05-02-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks brother :-)
    I will keep playing until i get those relic things u said also if no body knows how server drop it :-)
    If i find a way i will cher it with friends :-)
    Thanks 4 the help :-)