Hi,

So I've been a PL player now for about 4 months or so and I've observed certain things that have made me want to quit playing from time to time. I'm an adult (21 and above) and I certainly believe this game was not targeted to only one age bracket, hence the reason we have such a diverse and culturally rich society. I have however been in conversations and played with players that appear to be immature in their ways evident by the insults they throw out at others, their in-game greed, trade scams etc.

As a result of this I would like to form a small guild/group made up of adults like myself that enjoy playing PL but would value a community that is supportive, honest, sharing, and fun loving. There is no main goal related to farming or trading but rather a safe haven for us to discuss game xters, gaming styles, offer tips, trade with fellow guild members, discuss updates, etc.

Please note that this is not intended to alienate the younger crowd but simply to give some of us working adults that enjoy the game a place to share, converse, and enjoy all that PL has to offer.

With that said, I have not set up any offices or ranks, and I don't know that we even need one yet until we discuss as a group to do so. Rather, I'll like to take this time to see if there are any others out there like me interested in partaking in this diaspora.

Since we require in game developments to truly make a guild work, I'll refer to this as a group in the mean time. There's no reason why we cannot socialize until the guild system is put in place.

If interested, please reply below or send me a PM. Once we have a decent number I will get us a forum to discuss all topics dear to us.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and friendship!
Teflon