Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Things I don't like about AL and things I think could be improved

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

BRO, havent u been playin STS games drom the beginning? U should know all this already an how they work, this is like the PL forums, no need to rap about this again again. Just dont buy any crates and save up up money farmin or merchin, which is free, u already got hooks an a myth helm , most cant even get a million, just play to have fun. Ye i sont agree with some things sts does but im pretty sure they do the best they can. People say fix this ,fix that, honestly that shi must be hard doin codes an programming, i give shout outs to them, they make one od the best mobile mmos. Personally i have spent 100$ tops on sts games. I will probably spend more, BUT only for vanities, never again will i buy a locked crate or gamble pack, done deal now if i was super wealthy in real life id buy so much plat lol

Also about luck thing....ITS ALL LUCK!

its like doing boss runs in PL some people kill boss 5 times and get drag helm some have to do a hundred runs.

Every time u open a crate imagine it as u killin a boss, only thing diffrent is sts gives u the option to sell this to others, so u can for sure make some money and the others dont have to do runs. ITS ALL LUCK

I go to the corner store an buy 10 sceatch offs an lose all of them, my GF goes an buys 2 and wins 100$ on 1 of them...its all LUCK

EDIT: thread moved
    Last edited by LwMark; 04-25-2013 at 08:16 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LwMark For This Useful Post: