Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tarasa Update Analysis and Reaction

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I just want them to hurry up and learn lmao

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Why dont you guys invest in getting it on consoles >.> you should be able to get lots of revenue from that... maybe even paid versions of the game that give you free stuff such as exclusive vanities, free 100% rerolls as long as you have the premium, exclusive pets etc. Each of the 4 games have the potential to be 10 times as big as minecraft is... Its just that ya might need to invest a little more than you think... Look at what Mojang did even though that contract with microsoft expires in may... Maybe you could get it to be sony and microsoft exclusive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mogunsforme View Post
    Each of the 4 games have the potential to be 10 times as big as minecraft is...
    No. Just no.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Guys take time make it good. I like the new contest winner guns look nice. Similarly start adding small small patches to improve it. Am still liking the cap. Am already capped on Scarfaced but not so bored still. Juat farming those guns. So i would say. Pretyy good timing i like it.

-Rik[Rittik]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I certainly wouldn't mind gradually receiving small patches to improve this expansion. Just a few simple things could make me enjoy this update a lot more. For example, make the next Arbiter piece available (when it's ready) so that people have more reason to cap, or add a few passive skills so that capped players don't end up with two skill points they can't use.
    IGN: Traosabara

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The expansion is great and I really don't care about the tankoids healing, it's just the stim packs not being available. When fighting boimech boss even If you heal if he hits you once youre garanteed death. We need stim packs to counter his laser of insta death lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Just avoid laser. Engineers wont die if they heal, and coms need eng to save them. Ops die with eng heals too but if you play operative, just stay out of his range and dont use skills to boss. As simple as that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Just Capped, nice update overall. I truly missed the Arbiter vanity.
    It has been a long day~~~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Over all I cant help feeling that Spacetime has lost the plot of what made it a success. As one of the mods said the games came from the heart to start with. I was with Pocket Legends from the first week it came out. It always felt like a proper community of people who loved the game they had created and hence cared about the people who played it. Now however they seem to be just chasing the cash cow. Arcane is now there figure head and ALL there attention is going towards it. Dont get me wrong I give my thanks to the sole person who developed the latest SL update. But it should not be like that. It should not be down to one person to develop something in there own time, to pacify those who were complaining (rightly so), about the lack of updates. They seem to have forgotten that it was the original players of PL and SL that made everything else possible. They are playing a dangerous game by essentially ignoring the core players and supporters of the company.

Its a real shame that the company has decided to chase the money over the happiness of its patrons. Many other software companies have done the same to there peril.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyshooter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

We should be glad there was an update. Not to wait like the past years. There were working hard and there doing great. Just be patient bcuz good update will be coming soon.

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyshooter View Post
    Over all I cant help feeling that Spacetime has lost the plot of what made it a success. As one of the mods said the games came from the heart to start with. I was with Pocket Legends from the first week it came out. It always felt like a proper community of people who loved the game they had created and hence cared about the people who played it. Now however they seem to be just chasing the cash cow. Arcane is now there figure head and ALL there attention is going towards it. Dont get me wrong I give my thanks to the sole person who developed the latest SL update. But it should not be like that. It should not be down to one person to develop something in there own time, to pacify those who were complaining (rightly so), about the lack of updates. They seem to have forgotten that it was the original players of PL and SL that made everything else possible. They are playing a dangerous game by essentially ignoring the core players and supporters of the company.

Its a real shame that the company has decided to chase the money over the happiness of its patrons. Many other software companies have done the same to there peril.
    Couldn't of said it any better..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg:1068323
    Hi Battlegrinder,

Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts about the update. That’s a great post and we really appreciate you writing it down for us.

Maybe I can step back a bit and fill you in more where the update to STS-25 came from. Right now, as you might be aware, Arcane Legends is our biggest game to date. It has blown the doors off of what our other games have ever done. We are closing in on 7 Million downloads after only 5 months. That’s why you see the activity you do in Arcane – justifiably so, as we work hard to serve the largest share of Spacetime players.

All of Spacetime games are labors of love. They came from our hearts and will always have a special place for us.

This expansion was done by one designer, in their extra time, because of their love for the game and their desire to give the community more to do. We never said this was going to be a massive update and we hope we did not set your expectations too high, but this really was done out of love and for you guys.

It is what we can give you at the moment. We hope that it is enough for now. Keep up the constructive feedback and we'll try to make the most out of it.

Cheers,

- g
    No disrespct intended to the designer that worked on the SL update. We actually thank him/her for at least giving us something better than nothing.
    You say AL is a big hit ATM because it has over 7mill downloads. I play all 4 of your games PL,DL,AL,SL. I think that if you would apply similar ideas to the other games you would have 7mill X4 downloads. Then you would have 4 big hit games.

Sgtsloter: SL. LVL 51, AL. LVL. 41, DL. 36, PL. LVL 75
    AKA: BURRITO GUY lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/498354696854953/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

like update. especially the one where purps turned to pinks.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Slant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

(Just a joke)
    Delete the game and redownload until we hit 10M downloads in SL so that this game will be updated weekly XD

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xarxas View Post
    The expansion is great and I really don't care about the tankoids healing, it's just the stim packs not being available. When fighting boimech boss even If you heal if he hits you once youre garanteed death. We need stim packs to counter his laser of insta death lol.
    play as com.
    use keystone or ion cannon (pink)
    use lvl50 full pink set.
    use increase mass skill when u get on fire nd use vigour skill simultaneously.

i die on bio only if i lag or get too close to bio.

anyway if u play as opr play on chrome so tht u can heal urself by tapping "z" nd refill ur mana by tapping "x"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

the pacing of the updates is just fine. imagine the horrors of endgame, this approach is muuch better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sgtsloter View Post
    No disrespct intended to the designer that worked on the SL update. We actually thank him/her for at least giving us something better than nothing.
    You say AL is a big hit ATM because it has over 7mill downloads. I play all 4 of your games PL,DL,AL,SL. I think that if you would apply similar ideas to the other games you would have 7mill X4 downloads. Then you would have 4 big hit games.
    Indeed, much thanks to Carlo for his hard work, but insofar as AL is a big hit, before that the mantra was DL is a big hit. Players have sunk a lot of time and money into your other titles. Based on your general lack of support why should we imagine the very same thing won't happen in AL when you start work on yet another title?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Thumbs down No love here

It's no justifying in u favoring one labor of love over another. Because thats not real love lol Just because one makes u more money than the other? more downloads? Where's the integrity in that? thats not about love thats about profit! if u had real love for all your games u wouldn't abandon them because one is more popular.
    -section off certain individuals to each game- if one guy can do this update in free time.. imagine 2 or 3!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Deazafla For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deazafla View Post
    It's no justifying in u favoring one labor of love over another. Because thats not real love lol Just because one makes u more money than the other? more downloads? Where's the integrity in that? thats not about love thats about profit! if u had real love for all your games u wouldn't abandon them because one is more popular.
    -section off certain individuals to each game- if one guy can do this update in free time.. imagine 2 or 3!!!
    Not hating or anything, but she's got a point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Idea time!

How about we have a layout contest? You guys want new content! Build it!
    I know a game where people would submit worlds using the Unity engine, the most popular ones would be included in the game.

Just a thought, but a world creator would work well for this, just to post and submit new content ideas in a visual and inspiring way.

We have weapons and armor contests, why not a zone contest? As proven by the other weapons contest, when you throw the call out, people respond, and come up igneous new gear. (Water Guns? Brilliant! I will never look at my super soaker the same way twice again.)

Again, just a thought. Heck if there was a developers kit for games like STS titles, I would throw money at it.