Thread: Stevedubz 30 sorcerer pet slag info/application

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Stevedubz 30 sorcerer I am looking for a very active guild. Info/application

Lvl 30 sorcerer
    a little about myself. I enjoy playing the game unfortunately it's so hard to find competent player's to farm with. I have become frustrated with the lack of progress do to unreliable guild and the lack of skill in most players. So I'm going to apply to guilds like this one and hopefully I will be lucky enough to find a good guild and I am accepted. I'm not trying to say that I'm the BEST player ever nor have the best gear. What I do have is 2 builds that I use there's Support and dmg/support. I'm going to post my stats and then break down both builds. One more thing is that almost everyone plays sorcerer like a mage, but there is a big difference in the way to play each. Mage is dmg for the most part. Where is sorcerers can do decent amount of damage, but are really meant as support heals, mana, and buffs for the party. I think almost everyone misses this and do not take advantage of what we are given. I am not trying to lecture or teach, I just wanted you to know that I am not an idiot who spends platinum and thinks that there a pro... Okay I will post my stats and remember I haven't gotten the chance to gear up since update. My guild split up and it has been rough since then.

Name Stevedubz lvl 30
    Main pet slag
    Kills 32170
    Health 1970
    Dex 63
    Dodge 8.75
    Crit 9.85
    Knowledge 385
    Mana 4000
    Dmg 232
    Bonus dmg 292%
    Dps 298
    Armor 667
    My achievements 7150

Alright now my builds.

Support build 5 points to knowledge and 4 points to dmg for passive.

Full points in fire, gale, time shift, and lifesaver. It's self preservation and healing mana regeneration, stuns, well I'm sure you guys know the rest. I have tried many builds and for support this is by far the most effective. Plus when you get to boss I'm still able to throw some dmg down.

Okay next is Dmg/support
    5 points to knowledge dmg agility, and 2 points for Crit.

Rotation goes as follows fire, charge time, charged ice. I spam weapon as much as possible in between. Here's points

Time 1,3
    Ice 1,2,4
    Fire 1,2
    Heal 2
    Last edited by Stevedubz; 04-26-2013 at 12:43 PM.