Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Xp messed up...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Xp messed up...

Its impossible to level a toon from 16-25 because the xp we gain from WT4/HAUNTLET mobs has been nerfed...so now I have to kill 7k mobs to get from 23 -> 26. 7k mobs would take atleast 6 hours - 6 hours needed for 3 levels.

Totally . On top of that, teams at odd levels eg. 23, 19 are impossible to come by. So I literally have to SOLO wt4 at L23 which burns atleast 150 pots per run.

Cant the mobs give more xp to under L25's? Seriously devs messed up xp and levelling last update -.-

Really annoyed. Now how the fugg am I supposed to level up?
    Credits to Iady

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Developer - Inactive Techno Email's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Hey there! Thanks for the post. I understand your concern so I just asked around with the other dev.'s to double check that no changes have been to the XP gain in Watcher's Tomb or the Hauntlet. We haven't made any changes to the XP gain in Watcher's or the Hauntlet. If you still think you're running into issues here with your XP gain here are a couple things to check:

1. Playing with a group will grant more XP than soloing.
    - Note: It will also increase the level of the mobs in most cases, making the content more difficult.

2. The combo elixir XP multiplier stacks with the 15 minute XP elixir and the 7-day XP elixir.
    - If you have multiple XP elixirs, your XP gain will be higher than without multiples.

I hope that info is helpful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email:1069523
    Hey there! Thanks for the post. I understand your concern so I just asked around with the other dev.'s to double check that no changes have been to the XP gain in Watcher's Tomb or the Hauntlet. We haven't made any changes to the XP gain in Watcher's or the Hauntlet. If you still think you're running into issues here with your XP gain here are a couple things to check:

- Note: It will also increase the level of the mobs in most cases, making the content more difficult.

2. The combo elixir XP multiplier stacks with the 15 minute XP elixir and the 7-day XP elixir.
    - If you have multiple XP elixirs, your XP gain will be higher than without multiples.

hey techno wb

Unfortunately there are none and I mean NADA teams out there that pug odd levels such as 23.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

I'm with you on this, something is wrong techno. Been grinding my warrio for a couple days and only got 1 and 1/2 lvls. Even in nordr at 23 should give good xp but nope
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

I've got an alternate toon, a warrior, whom i'm been rejecting for some time after the update since i have to get my main, a mage, to 31. But i just decided to hop back into lvling my alt for an hour or two and found it becoming impossibly hard. the experience gained was low too. hopefully this will get fixed.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

is this why its taking me like two days to level from 15.2 to 500 xp to 16 and not using elixirs. ive been in a few parties and solo'd wt3 once and solo'd wt4 once and yeah fun and easy on mage but not enough xp and when i join a party the warrior doesnt tank and wipes us all out. lol...

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

See there might probs be a coding error or something, the xp is HELLA LOW
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Well there is definitely some problem around 15 16. SAm already confirmed this through testing

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show....php?p=1066212

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Agreed. Leveling is harder these days in Arcane Legends overall. But since STS claims no exp grants have been changed, we should probably take their word for it. Develop strategies with your guild mates!

I do disagree on the 'hardness' of Hauntlet though. For level 30-31 like me, it has become slightly difficult even with a strong party. I am disappointed that I cannot level up faster like I did when going from level 25 to 26.
    Hey, I'm a lone wolf. A wolf who wants to be friends with you :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Didn't really confirm anything :/ but only getting that amount of xp in one hauntlet run is ridiculous. I can't play 4-6 hrs in one day just to lvl once -.-
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Didn't really confirm anything :/ but only getting that amount of xp in one hauntlet run is ridiculous. I can't play 4-6 hrs in one day just to lvl once -.-
    I did confirm it. He also got about 85 xp on another run with a l30 toon. So there is definitely a problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

No I'm saying devs. Even Sam basically answered his own question on the amount he was getting in hauntlet, but didn't come right out and say "there is a xp problem" etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    is this why its taking me like two days to level from 15.2 to 500 xp to 16 and not using elixirs. ive been in a few parties and solo'd wt3 once and solo'd wt4 once and yeah fun and easy on mage but not enough xp and when i join a party the warrior doesnt tank and wipes us all out. lol...
    your sig LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLl

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Y O L O For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Y O L O View Post
    your sig LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLl
    Hahaha, thanks dewd.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

18. The Following User Says Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

np.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email View Post

Instead of checking with other devs. U should go in game and try it out. There have been several threads bringing up this problem. Miracle isn't a noob, he's a well respected pro player and he knows how much xp wt4 and hauntlet used to give. He deserves a better response than play with a group (which he already knows since he isn't a noob) and buy plats. If its part of the strategy to get new up and coming players to buy plat xp elixirs then just come out and say it but there is definitely something wrong if miracle, mystical eagle and multiple others are saying they aren't gaining xp as fast at level 16 as they used to. It's not really my concern since im not leveling any level 16 toons but I think if pro players bring p issues like this u should go play the game and see for urself instead of just asking around if there have been any changes or reviewing the code. Whats intended on paper and what shows up in game are some times really different. Miracle is a lot nicer than me so he's going to keep his cool but I would fly off the handle if I brought this up and was told to go buy plats.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    Instead of checking with other devs. U should go in game and try it out. There have been several threads bringing up this problem. Miracle isn't a noob, he's a well respected pro player and he knows how much xp wt4 and hauntlet used to give. He deserves a better response than play with a group (which he already knows since he isn't a noob) and buy plats. If its part of the strategy to get new up and coming players to buy plat xp elixirs then just come out and say it but there is definitely something wrong if miracle, mystical eagle and multiple others are saying they aren't gaining xp as fast at level 16 as they used to. It's not really my concern since im not leveling any level 16 toons but I think if pro players bring p issues like this u should go play the game and see for urself instead of just asking around if there have been any changes or reviewing the code. Whats intended on paper and what shows up in game are some times really different. Miracle is a lot nicer than me so he's going to keep his cool but I would fly off the handle if I brought this up and was told to go buy plats.
    This is the sad part, look at the link aedenos put up. Even mystical was saying it and deva disagreed, mystical and miracle, two respected and well known being told its not true. Then there's us other players saying and bringing it up to know avail

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Yeah...hehe levelling is a total FAIL..righr so I made a new mage JUST to test the bug out and I went wt4 but guess what Wt4 doesnt even give 1xp per kill so theres no point of even trying there, and hauntlet did the same thing. So I got frustrated and brung out my main to powerlvl the alt and I grinded for 4 hours on that in dead city. Funny thing is, I powerlevelled the mage in dead city maps - like 8 levels higher and still only got 2xp per kill.

In the other thread, sam said that there was a bug giving too much xp in hauntlet and wt4. So this is intended?
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Yeah...hehe levelling is a total FAIL..righr so I made a new mage JUST to test the bug out and I went wt4 but guess what Wt4 doesnt even give 1xp per kill so theres no point of even trying there, and hauntlet did the same thing. So I got frustrated and brung out my main to powerlvl the alt and I grinded for 4 hours on that in dead city. Funny thing is, I powerlevelled the mage in dead city maps - like 8 levels higher and still only got 2xp per kill.

In the other thread, sam said that there was a bug giving too much xp in hauntlet and wt4. So this is intended?
    What level is your toon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos:1072130
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post

What level is your toon?

I got from 1-14 in 4hrs
    Credits to Iady