Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Cinco!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default Thank You Cinco!

Dear Cinco,

What you've shown is true love for your players!

Sure, there may be people complaining about the campaign due to re-used items but you are only one man. If I'm not mistaken, to all those who are complaining, this is the very same guy that had a loco idea to make the PL main spine free & do many other things.

Please, take a look at the developer that put in his own free time (meaning he did not get paid to do this!) into making this campaign. This is just one of his videos of his loco-ness and love for STS players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kQgEq_we8

Heck, when players complained about the re-used gear, he went ahead and implemented the weapons from the design contest for you! If that is not love for STS players, I truly do not know what is.

Fellow players, remember! Do not bite the hand that feeds you, especially one that does it out of love - not necessity.

Thank you, Cino! Much respect to you.

I hope that you live a long viva de loco life!

Sincerely,

~Apollo

P.S:

To those who are not happy with the campaign, please read the following statement from Gary Gattis. I doubt Cinco will be inclined to show more love if all people do is talk negatively and beat down on his work. It undermines the confidence & passion of a person!

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hi Battlegrinder,

Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts about the update. That’s a great post and we really appreciate you writing it down for us.

Maybe I can step back a bit and fill you in more where the update to STS-25 came from. Right now, as you might be aware, Arcane Legends is our biggest game to date. It has blown the doors off of what our other games have ever done. We are closing in on 7 Million downloads after only 5 months. That’s why you see the activity you do in Arcane – justifiably so, as we work hard to serve the largest share of Spacetime players.

All of Spacetime games are labors of love. They came from our hearts and will always have a special place for us.

This expansion was done by one designer, in their extra time, because of their love for the game and their desire to give the community more to do. We never said this was going to be a massive update and we hope we did not set your expectations too high, but this really was done out of love and for you guys.

It is what we can give you at the moment. We hope that it is enough for now. Keep up the constructive feedback and we'll try to make the most out of it.

Cheers,

- g
    Gary says it all ^^
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-26-2013 at 10:34 PM. Reason: I believe the loco-ness is contagious! Ahhhh! *runs*
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

I might have not said anything quite positive the last few days, must have been the sushi I ate a few days ago...From a fellow SL player and friend, I also would like to say thank-you. Thanx apollo for posting this.

I love SL more then any sts game, and bringing those wepons from the contest winners is fantastic. (Gary, give cinco a hug from me)

*Now as a suggestion I would love and many others to buy the remaining arbitor pieces so we can concentrate on AL. I would love to devote tons of time leveling....but as you want members to keep AL alive and well...I think its a win/win in both partys. (Remaining pieces 1000 plat would be a nice compensation) obtain free from leveling or purchase them is my reasoning behind it..just like in al with the locked chests.

once again from the last starguard...I salute you.
    Last edited by octavos; 04-26-2013 at 10:45 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

I saw he did it on his free time so basically unpaid work? If so dam. He really loves us lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Thank You Cinco!

Wow, doing this on his free time is very nice. Amazing work and a very big thanks!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

this almost brought me to tears...how a lone developer made an update out of love for the SL community...even when AL had way more profit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Cinco i love u
    Last edited by Raghav; 04-26-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yea even tho I'm a lil pissed at u guys right now way to be a champion and amazing work for just one guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

As i have said before in the analysis thread. Idk why but am loving this update. No stims = hardcore.

Cinco i didnt know u made that. Respect for you .

As i said earlier too. Whenever u get time u can implement few patches like u went ahead and implemented the weapons from the contest and am loving it. Seriously they look much cooler.

The only thing according to me thats missing in this update is one arbitter part. We all capped players were longing for so many days for these. I understand you made in free time. But i would request other graphics artists and designers to please make one arbitter part for this expansion then this will be complete atleast to me.

Love STS again. Thanks for this Cinco Brotherly<3 #RESPECT

-Rik[Rittik]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

maybe make a contest for design arbitter part? then no need any graphics artists and designers
    Last edited by 縮縮北行鳥; 04-27-2013 at 05:08 AM.
    柑蕉桔梨碌柚、雁鷲鵰狸獅狒龍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Designs have to be packed into the game for that we need designers. It wouldnt be hectic if they allow us to be a voluntary part of their design team :P

-Rik[Rittik]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Keep up the good work on SL man ;-)
    Would like to see some small regular patches come through weekly or fortnightly from boson if you've got time Cinco now I know you are passionate about this game :-)

Next up we need the next arbiter piece, then dropable and plat store vanities. After that, a new map screen and ui to compliment the newer campaigns + bonus lvls.
    Then the next skill available to each classes (something to balance out the weakness of the classes e.g Engineers could do with a mana absorbing push technique)
    Then Two more maps to play on the current campaign (and round up the other older campaigns to 5 maps as well)
    I know I'm asking a lot but if you do have time to play around with this in your spare time and implement these we will be extremely happy :-) <3 Thanks!
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitchturbo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    Would like to see some small regular patches come through weekly or fortnightly from boson if you've got time Cinco now I know you are passionate about this game :-)

Next up we need the next arbiter piece, then dropable and plat store vanities. After that, a new map screen and ui to compliment the newer campaigns + bonus lvls.
    Then the next skill available to each classes (something to balance out the weakness of the classes e.g Engineers could do with a mana absorbing push technique)
    Then Two more maps to play on the current campaign (and round up the other older campaigns to 5 maps as well)
    I know I'm asking a lot but if you do have time to play around with this in your spare time and implement these we will be extremely happy :-) <3 Thanks!
    WHERE HAVE U BEEN mitchy!

-Rik[Rittik]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rittik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

MITCH! Are you coming back to STS?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Taipan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

cinco ur awesome. nuff said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo:1070109

Mitch! I'm glad to see you again!

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I dont really feel bad for my complaints. we had all rights to complain. after few months of waiting thers suddenly an update and as players already know how quality sts work is seeing this update made them very disapointed :/.
    if they said things clearly in the beginning they could spare all those complaints. u can see players r full of understanding when things r discussed honestly with them.

i dont know what was point of this thread (yeah some hiden meaning) but i thank that one man that think abt SL palyers and made this for us. as one man work its really amazing. its very well balanced, stimps r no needed at all, truly a balanced party can dominate this game (still dont like enhacer guys they have no patience and messed it up in my experience -.-).
    it only lack some designer and graphic work. arbiter piece the most.
    (its just sad that someone needs to do this in his free time)

those new weapons r really cool. Gratz to the winners and thank u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rittik View Post
    WHERE HAVE U BEEN mitchy!

-Rik[Rittik]
    Quote Originally Posted by Taipan View Post
    MITCH! Are you coming back to STS?
    I'm here and there hiding... in a time machine ;-)
    See you guys around occasionally ^_^
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

this is so emotional! that's why I love this game... good job! pls keep it up

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I'm here and there hiding... in a time machine ;-)
    See you guys around occasionally ^_^
    Comeon bro add Scarfaced and Rittik. Ima be on Rittik now. scar's capped.

And Mr.Taipan where have u been too? U forgot me bro

-Rik[Rittik]

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I'm glad sts still has some love from the devs since Gibber disappeared.
    Thank You Cinco and i can't wait for the next arbiter vanity.
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!