Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Meet Up

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default The Meet Up

I really don't know how to thank Pocket Legends but here it goes.........
    A couple years ago I learned of this game thru my Godson. I loved it fell in love w the game met some wonderful people in the process. I would not trade any of my time on here for anything in the world. I remember so many friends some that are still around and others that have moved on. I never would have imagined to Find such a wonderful human being playing this wonderful game. Thanks to Lilaskye and zandrok, two very epic players that i don't see anymore but still have contact with, I met my soul mate Suntv who lives so far away i never thought it would ever work out. But I know that Suntv is my soulmate and we were meant to find each other. Not a day goes by that i don't think of him or miss him. Suntv lives in the Netherlands while i live in Nevada in the USA. He has traveled 3 times already and is a great father figure to my sons, that won my heart even more. Seeing the way he interacted with my boys they are my world. Now i go to the Netherlands to see him and I am hoping that soon he can stay with me in The USA. Who knows maybe wedding bells will ring one day. This is where I want to Thank Pocket Legends for bringing me the Man of my dreams. My future is bright thanks to you. i will never be able to show my appreciation to you for bringing two lost souls together to find the love and happiness we both longed for. AGAIN THANK YOU POCKET LEGENDS... Name:  image.jpg
Views: 960
Size:  320.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 914
Size:  394.9 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 948
Size:  229.5 KB

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tortega For This Useful Post: