Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Android Users - Version 1.0.6.1 Fixes Crash for Android 2.2 Devices

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Default Android Users - Version 1.0.6.1 Fixes Crash for Android 2.2 Devices

We have just posted a new Android version of Arcane Legends, version number 1.0.6.1 that corrects a force close when trying to run on devices that are running Android version 2.2.

You should be able to download this new version from Google Play. If you don't see it yet there, it may take a couple of hours to propagate out to everywhere in the world.

If you want to download the .APK file directly from us, please see this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-now-available
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Thanks, Sam, useful. And btw...first post

Lady_Pebbles

Still DCing a lot.

Devices:
    Samsung Exhibit 4g on Android 2.3.3
    Samsung Galaxy S "Vibrant" on Android 2.2
    Archos IT7b on Gingerbread

I log in then press Home key, check forums via the app or check Line, Kik, FB etc (basicly use any other app on the devices) and when I get back on AL. It relogs me in since I have it on auto login. Even happens when no other apps are running in the background and then I hit the Home key, then back onto AL and it had DCed me again.

Doesn't matter if I check the AH in game or enter a map or anything. Same thing happens. It doesn't let me multitask on my devices like all your other games do.

EDIT: I got a new phone, the Samsung Galaxy S II running on Jellybean (4.1.2) and still experience a lot of random DCs despite being on 4G or WiFi. I know at times its my data connection when it is being slowed down, but even when its back up completely and even on WiFi it is doing that. So annoying.

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 05-28-2013 at 10:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My Arcane Legends cannot hear any sound while I'm playing it since I installed it even I check the sound and music box on setting. I am using galaxy S GT-9003i which is android version 2.2.
    Last edited by Droidstroyer; 05-28-2013 at 06:40 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Droidstroyer:1113521
    My Arcane Legends cannot hear any sound while I'm playing it since I installed it even I check the sound and music box on setting. I am using galaxy S GT-9003i which is android version 2.2.

They disabled the sound on devices running 2.2 a long while back because it was making players apps crash... so thats not a bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

They disabled the sound on devices running 2.2 a long while back because it was making players apps crash... so thats not a bug.

Thank you for your info.