Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make Elder Tear , Black Heart Relic Gems Drop On Harg'kyth Domain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thumbs up Make Elder Tear , Black Heart Relic Gems Drop On Harg'kyth Domain

Dear Admins , Dev Teams , of STS ,
    we request to make Elder tear , Black Heart relic gems to drop on Harg'kyth domain , it's price is going 50m each , but there is players who can't afford that much gold so please make it drop on Harg'kyth domain so more players will play on Harg'kyth domain .. we're waiting for your kind response..

players who agree to my thread , please make this post to get more reply posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

it's ok if it's drop rate is 0.02%

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Those were special gems sold on auction by STS. They were never intended to be drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

i'm making this thread to try to make it happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I don't think that is possible. Anyway if its lootable from Harg Kyth, it won't be exclusive anymore as it will be mass-farmed. Everyone will have one, what's the point of that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamberge View Post
    I don't think that is possible. Anyway if its lootable from Harg Kyth, it won't be exclusive anymore as it will be mass-farmed. Everyone will have one, what's the point of that?
    don't u want elder tear , black heart gems ? seems u dont want it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hellangelsdf View Post
    don't u want elder tear , black heart gems ? seems u dont want it
    Nah. I actually like it to remain exclusive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Lol this request is crazy. Those ppl paid good money and they were in the right place at the right time. Why ruin the rarity of an exclusive item? It would be nice if they returned the aura effect and speed boost to the solstice fire gem again, but I won't hold my breath. If they did I'm sure ppl would flood sts with boo hoo complaints that they can't get that gem anymore. Lol its not sts's fault you were playing hello kitty adventure island instead and missed out on the items. People always talk about what's fair but they only care about what's fair for them.

GM- Machines of Hate
    DL: Castdown - Castper - Dyingfetus
    AL: Castdown - Casteddown - Castela

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Castdown For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

^^ that. Right up there. Yup.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I guess it will be nice, but i dont think that spacetime will make it possible...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

many negative replies ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamberge View Post
    Nah. I actually like it to remain exclusive.
    it will be exclusive forever

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Now my offer just for one for those gems is about 40-50m, I want them very much, but don't need to make them droppable, they need to be exclusive only 5 gems of each tipe this is stupid idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Given that these were a one time only "event" and it was stated by Carapace; "The ones that are available on the AH will be the only ones available in the game!". Your request should not be granted.

Reference to this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ding-to-Europe!

But... here's a tongue in cheek work around using STS logic:

From 2013-03-21 Content Update (116110) , it was stated that "•New items available including vanities, relic gems, and many more." As we know the new relic gems are just lvl 36 versions of the original lvl 31 relics. But are apparently considered "new" as per the update release notes have stated. Therefore to allow the requested relics: Elder Blood Tear and Black Vampire Heart, to be added to the game as drops, they would have to be a lvl 36 version. That keeps the original intent of Carapace's travel auction intact because afterall, the relics are now by STS definition, "new" as they would be lvl 36 versions. So make it so! I am always for new items in the game ;P

But lastly, I can't get behind having these drop in Harg'kyth's Domain. Not because I would be annoyed when the I get force closed inside the map and I superstitiously think that every time I get a force close, it was going to be a time when the relic drops. I think it should drop elsewhere to encourage more maps to be run. One possible suggestion would be to have it a possible drop for execution minibosses. Execution minibosses are already rare, couple that with a low drop rate, even at 5% and it will be pretty rare.

TLDR; probably not going to happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castdown View Post
    Lol this request is crazy. Those ppl paid good money and they were in the right place at the right time. Why ruin the rarity of an exclusive item? It would be nice if they returned the aura effect and speed boost to the solstice fire gem again, but I won't hold my breath. If they did I'm sure ppl would flood sts with boo hoo complaints that they can't get that gem anymore. Lol its not sts's fault you were playing hello kitty adventure island instead and missed out on the items. People always talk about what's fair but they only care about what's fair for them.
    Just a bit on the brutal side, no? Lol. I agree they should be exclusives, only issue with that whole rant there, is, yet again, luck. Right place/right time has no bearing upon skill and isn't a measurable quality. Sorta like charging 5M for an item cause it dropped for you, at the right place, at the right time. These were buys, not drops, but same basic formula. "if I run x zone y times, this is guarantee that z item(s) will drop" bs. .03%? math fail, thanks. 2% drop, not on this planet. Just saying.
    It doesn't matter how many men you have....they are still no match for ME....- LuBu
    Sometimes the brightest and most beautiful star, is the one best viewed from afar. IGN- Notasparkly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Instead of letting them drop i suggest to bring back 5 more packs lvl 36 this time, i think they need to bring it back after each big update wen level cap is raised.

So you keeping them unique and exclusive and you going equal with the game lvl to.

Lets hope something will happen because if we reach lvl 40 or 45 then these gems sucks by status ( then you only have them for the effects ) i think both is more fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The whole point of these gems was to take gold out of the commnity because there were too many super rich players that still had benifits from when luck was in the game and nothing else although seeing what some players are offering foe these gems the devs may or may not plan another gold elimination event but i wouldnt count on it. these gems are outdated and underpowerd and have are used for the same reason the relic weapons are used, to show off, to show that you can afford it or were lucky enough to drop one. if they realeased another set for lvl36 for the same price as the old ones i would happily drop 5 mil for one and i would use it till its no longer any use then sell and wait for next set to be released and repeat. but unfortuantly for all the buyers the ones who did buy them are starting to dissappear keeanureves,jugment and sentry are no longer seen around here and there goes 1 elder tear and 3 vampire hearts down the drain and the ones who do still play wont be too eager to sell.
    Last edited by thebane; 05-05-2013 at 02:30 PM.

IGN: Thebane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Veen View Post
    Instead of letting them drop i suggest to bring back 5 more packs lvl 36 this time, i think they need to bring it back after each big update wen level cap is raised.

So you keeping them unique and exclusive and you going equal with the game lvl to.

Lets hope something will happen because if we reach lvl 40 or 45 then these gems sucks by status ( then you only have them for the effects ) i think both is more fun.
    Make them drop or don't and let them get out of date...until they become more like a super exclusive vanity that people can show off. I'm honestly on the fence about which is better. But *please* don't repeat the travel auction with 10 exclusive ones at a higher level......it makes 10 people (or less) REALLY happy and sucks for the rest of us.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    Make them drop or don't and let them get out of date...until they become more like a super exclusive vanity that people can show off. I'm honestly on the fence about which is better. But *please* don't repeat the travel auction with 10 exclusive ones at a higher level......it makes 10 people (or less) REALLY happy and sucks for the rest of us.
    Lol yes pls no repeats of the travel auction

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I just dont get why ppl want this two gems so bad, are they any good after lvl up? ;D