Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The New Elite Mines of Nordia Dungeon and Premium Content

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Default The New Elite Mines of Nordia Dungeon and Premium Content

I'm just patiently waiting here for a a Pocket Legends announcement, Sam.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

You cant get arcane weapon or mythic armor without buying locked chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psychoscream View Post
    You cant get arcane weapon or mythic armor without buying locked chests
    They come from elite golden warchests also

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Yeah but hard to drop! If it is the same drop rate than locked, the best way is to sell your elite golden war. Don't fight pay to win your stuff

The way to drop your arcane/ mythic gears from elite war chest is hardwork

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

thanks for the new content! really appriciate it let me scrounge up some free offers and tell you how it goes

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Is I t new items or same recycled nord gear?
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Is I t new items or same recycled nord gear?
    its just bosses from all elite nord maps, saves you time to kill the mobs, that's it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Great update

Thx Sam for the declaration on new mine i know people will still have discussion and arguement about this but above all , great update and option for us as long as the in game Nord bosses rebalanced, i think this is great new, so guys, cheer up yea chill
    ArcaneLegends Lover : Warrior: gtorpheus (lvl31), Sorcerer: gtfallen(lvl31), Rogue: gtshiva(lvl30)
    You need to forgive and forget to be able to move on in life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Wow great!
    Now go to Dark Legends >:|

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Prepare yarr selves to beee doomed by the faaaarrrttt gun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Would it be possible to have only one party mate to buy for the elite dungeon free and let the rest of the party warp to him for free?
    Of course, they won't have the 4-hour dungeon elixir, except for the buyer. If the party won't work, the buyer can recruit another party and fight until his elix ran out.
    Also, there would be a sign or aura (or sort) to know that this player has elite dungeon access 'cause there would be a possibility that the recruitment (depending on the player who bought the plat) will require a gold free e.g. "Recruiting Elite Mine party for 10k gold"

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

This is weird, cuz I suggested the same thing in another thread...without the platinum paid, of course. Strange...hmm...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

PL time. :-/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Sam: I think the solution here is to allow players to join Elite games in progress. In PL you could just join a game and even if the party was half way to the boss, you could just run and catch up. Also, if someone left before the boss, you could call your friends to come join you and help you with the boss. In AL you must sit there and wait for players to join, and then if someone leaves in the middle there is nothing you can do to replace them. This should be changed.

Regarding the turnstyle boss dungeons, in PL the results of these were that gear prices dropped quite a bit. I just hope you guys monitor drop rates. If tons of items are dropping, then maybe you'll need to adjust drop rates of elite gear down a bit to make up for the increase in the number of drops. More bosses = more drops, and these turnstyle dungeons don't help to keep elite gear rare.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please i need someone to help me!
    I >mistakely< puchased that elixir.. Only wanted to check if its costs and how much..
    Its dosent ask you its just charge when u click on it T_T is there a chance i can get my plat back and
    U can take away that elixir? :<<
    plz help me i dunnu wut to do!!!

IGN - Atlantix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bnbmbv:1079074
    Please i need someone to help me!
    I >mistakely< puchased that elixir.. Only wanted to check if its costs and how much..
    Its dosent ask you its just charge when u click on it T_T is there a chance i can get my plat back and
    U can take away that elixir? :<<
    plz help me i dunnu wut to do!!!

IGN - Atlantix
    Email to support.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

How do you mistakenly purchase it, you have to click three times to buy it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

If this trend continues, one can imagine where AL is heading next, and I am not really thrilled about it.

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    Well, since u asked for our opinions...

Fluff and Aedenos have already hit on it but I think it's dishonest the way you don't have the price right up front. I was also afraid to click the purchase button because I was afraid i'd get charged for it. There's no confirmation button on the allies so i didn't think there would be one on this.

Furthermore, i think putting in the boss brawl as plat per run is kinda bush league. I have no idea what you guys finance's or revenue streams are but it seems like to me there are plenty of ways to spend plat in game already. When I read threads and hear people talking in game about how many crates they've opened and I see people wearing vanities I know they've paid plat for, and I see people using plat rev after plat rev, etc. it gives me the impression that you guys are doing just fine. Then to see this go in it seems like overkill (I'm trying not to say greedy).

I try not to criticize the ways you make money in AL because I'm just happy you're not relying on thrashers (which ruined PL) but this one negatively affects me. When the plat per run boss brawl started in blacksmoke mountain in PL I found it hard to find a game going in the regular levels because my friends were all spending plats in the plat per run dungeon. I also felt like a second class citizen when I read about the higher drop rates in the plat dungeon. Then when I did get a good drop I couldn't sell it for anything because the item had been farmed like crazy in the plat dungeons.

Anyways, that's my feedback.

Edit: see, you already have a comment requesting increased drop rates in the plat per run dungeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

I know. Thats why its better to go in parties on regular elite maps. I mean the PUGs already suck in this game so either players learn what they're doing or we simply just try to get a party together with friends. Given that not all of us can be on around the same time (we all got lives of course).

I wish we had a "noob-be-gone" feature on the games lol.

Besides... I'd much rather run the maps than to pay for the same stuff. Faster runs or not, its a choice.

EDIT: #disasterwaitingtohappen in case yall didn't catch on to what Im saying. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    Unfortunately, from a player perspective, there weren't a good amount BEFORE the boss brawl (talking elite content). So I'm not sure how it would be better. Now, I'm sure there are looooots of people WANTING to play. I don't want to drag this out... but. I could totally see a 3 person party not playing because they can't find a 4th. There are a LOT of people wanting to play together. The problem is... there is no matchmaker (game lobby). The party system is hindering. Works well when you can find a party. But when you can't, might as well log out.

But like you said, we'll wait and see, at least about the Mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandamoni View Post
    I have tried to pug elites the past few days and after standing around for 20-30 mins. total I got two runs going. One ended after 15 minutes of everyone leaving on mobs. The next ended when we got to boss and they all left. Each run was me (rogue) with three tanks. It was AWESOME!!! (not).

I can hardly find a pug in the regular maps. Last night a guildie and I stood in a few maps for about 5 mins and tried to run but people would join and leave. We finally got one guy to stay. It's so frustrating.

I was standing in town and some guy was running around yelling, "help? Help? Can anyone help me? Please?" I was kind of spaced out. Finally after about 15 mins he kept sending me party invites so I asked what he needs help with and he couldn't find anyone to complete the crystal cave. So a guildie and I ran all of the Nordr dungeons with him and he was so grateful because he hadn't been able to find anyone to do it with. He was part of a guild, too.

And before you say you need to get a more active/better guild, I was in other guilds before starting Average Joes and I still had a hard time finding groups and would end up puging or asking my old friends from PL to help-- friends I made puging in PL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Does ot have special drops found no where else (like sl christmas plat levels) if noy than its not worth it... shouk d be new equipment otherwise ur waterind down an economy that is already terrible....pleaee please please make epics worth a damn... they all suck .. have some epics with high dps low health somethonf like that... right now they are only better in dodge and crit
    Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    When did I say the sky was falling? U asked for comments and I posted my experience in pl and stated I hope the same doesn't happen in AL. Recently it seems like ur quick to dismiss or ridicule opinions u don't want to hear. That's fine if that's how u want to be but I assumed u really wanted opinions since u asked what we thought.
    I am with you all.
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Sam: I think the solution here is to allow players to join Elite games in progress. In PL you could just join a game and even if the party was half way to the boss, you could just run and catch up. Also, if someone left before the boss, you could call your friends to come join you and help you with the boss. In AL you must sit there and wait for players to join, and then if someone leaves in the middle there is nothing you can do to replace them. This should be changed.

Regarding the turnstyle boss dungeons, in PL the results of these were that gear prices dropped quite a bit. I just hope you guys monitor drop rates. If tons of items are dropping, then maybe you'll need to adjust drop rates of elite gear down a bit to make up for the increase in the number of drops. More bosses = more drops, and these turnstyle dungeons don't help to keep elite gear rare.
    yeah, this is exactly the problem the plat per run dungeon caused in PL. They have to lower drop rates. While that may be good for the overall economy, those of us who don't do the plat per runs will have an even smaller chance of getting a good drop.

-1 STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    then maybe you'll need to adjust drop rates of elite gear down a bit to make up for the increase in the number of drops.
    Lets qualify this. Drop in the turnstile dungeon ONLY.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

its bs! I defeated first boss got dc and have to buy 10 plat again just to rejoin?
    thats so unfair. why would you say it last for 4 hours if the first boss takes like 5mins? whats the point in saying it last for 4 hours then.
    If at maximum it takes 1hour to kill all bosses u still have 3 hours left? so you pretty much a waste of plat? if u cant reenter the mines after you have completed them, whats the point in saying they last for 4 hours -.- thats just misleading people to think that you can reenter the mines again after completing them once -.-