Thread: A second chance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Lol.

-Nuff Said.

-------------------
    Sent using spray paint on the city walls.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Another Pokemon gif to express how i feel about this:

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aracnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

No no no no no.

That's a big F-U and a huge slap to the face to all of us that grinded biosphere to get that vanity.

I like being one of the hand full of coms with arbiter helmet, why should there be more of us just because people are whining about not playing during that cap?

They haven't recycled the cap vanity in pl, why should they do it in SL?

To heck with this idea, you gotta deal with it just like people on pl do.

Sorry for being blunt.

not really idgaf if you get mad or not, and if you see this then well played sir ;p
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    No no no no no.

That's a big F-U and a huge slap to the face to all of us that grinded biosphere to get that vanity.

I like being one of the hand full of coms with arbiter helmet, why should there be more of us just because people are whining about not playing during that cap?

They haven't recycled the cap vanity in pl, why should they do it in SL?

To heck with this idea, you gotta deal with it just like people on pl do.

Sorry for being blunt.

not really idgaf if you get mad or not, and if you see this then well played sir ;p
    couldnt say better myself they earned it

Evaporate: 46 Op - Evaporation: 15 Twink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

U r just like litte kids. Bc u wont be so special anymore? doesnt need to be easy to get it, something comparable hard to do as u need to get this vanity. its no ones fault that some players started to play from lvl 41 cap.
    and if u want to argue abt "little kids" i can see ur "maturity" on deck everytime i log in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Lol most of the players in sl who are cocky and immature started @ 46 cap :]
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

^^^^^^^ lies!!!! Because when did YOU start? The veterans r very cocky and I think they forget this is just a game :0
    your status here means nothing in the real world. Sts will in fact bring back the helmet because that's what they do.. Recycle and re-use and no amount of complaints or riots will keep it from happening.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Deazafla For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deazafla View Post
    ^^^^^^^ lies!!!! Because when did YOU start? The veterans r very cocky and I think they forget this is just a game :0
    your status here means nothing in the real world. Sts will in fact bring back the helmet because that's what they do.. Recycle and re-use and no amount of complaints or riots will keep it from happening.
    I guarantee sts wont. if they do they will get so much complaints and more people quiting. they will recycle or recolor anything but arbiters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gison View Post
    Lol most of the players in sl who are cocky and immature started @ 46 cap :]
    interesting bc i always see only veterans talking bs in base. no offence to anyone, its just what i see and its not a pleasant reading.

Quote Originally Posted by quanebo View Post
    I guarantee sts wont. if they do they will get so much complaints and more people quiting. they will recycle or recolor anything but arbiters.
    a lot already quit. and thers no arbiter this cap yet. no one knows if it will be, as no one from mods or devs sayed smth abt it. hard to say what will and not will be in this game, bc right now its only fifth wheel on a cart.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Uzii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Agree 100% @uzii
    Sl-engi 50. Op 50. Com 40 GiRls just wanna have fun!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Deazafla For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quanebo:1080066
    then the veterans will get mad which would cause a sl riot and people will quit..
    Lots of people have already quit so bringin back helms prob wouldnt make a diff i for one would like the helms back i missed that cap hahahaha

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasm0162 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm0162 View Post
    Lots of people have already quit so bringin back helms prob wouldnt make a diff i for one would like the helms back i missed that cap hahahaha
    I would love to have em back too, was lazy to cap durin 31 36 n 41 lol, but if they actually do (highly doubt it) make it at least twice as hard to get.. not fair for those who actually worked for it before._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Well of course they wouldn't just be giving them out for free.... If they do bring it back it would be a cap vanity people would already have to work twice as hard as the people before because xp would be way higher than the first cap. So it would be fair
    Last edited by Deazafla; 05-06-2013 at 05:31 PM.
    Sl-engi 50. Op 50. Com 40 GiRls just wanna have fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    U r just like litte kids. Bc u wont be so special anymore? doesnt need to be easy to get it, something comparable hard to do as u need to get this vanity. its no ones fault that some players started to play from lvl 41 cap.
    and if u want to argue abt "little kids" i can see ur "maturity" on deck everytime i log in.
    Little kids? Who said anything about little kids? I'm just like a little kid? That's hilarious, I'm not the one whining about something I didn't get.

My maturity? I couldn't care less if you see how "mature" I am.

Why should the vanity be available to you? What makes the SL community so damn special that the devs should bring back a cap vanity because a portion of the community is whining? The pl community hasn't gotten recycled vanity caps, why should you?

Quote Originally Posted by Deazafla View Post

We're very cocky? I've seen many non-veterans who are way more cocky than the veterans. Most veterans act cocky because they are mocking people, some do it to establish "dominance" when these non-veterans want to trash talk. It's just a game? Yes it is just a game, but when you spend over a year playing it and spend money on it it becomes a part of your life.

But I'm curious, if it is in fact just a game then why are you bothered by the fact that you don't have something others have? Why do you want the devs to recycle it? It's just a game, it shouldn't matter to you whether you have one little piece of pixels right?

I mean, it is just a game right ?

You want the helmets back so badly? Have the devs recolor them and make them worth as much as a rivet.
    Last edited by javier995; 05-06-2013 at 10:43 PM.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

No they shouldnt ever put a recycled or the proper helm bak in for another chance sure they can make a new set new vanity range thats starts with the helm again but not this current set it wouldnt be fair for us that actually grinded bio deck for 2 weeks straights gettingjust under half an xp per kill but id happily support an entirely new "one time only set" all sts needa to do is reach out to the community we all have fantastic ideas if there stuk with the ideas side of things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

And if everyone gets another chance it WONT be special because every man and his dog will have the helm then it will no longer have its "WOW" factor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

idc. i got all three arbiter piece.
    i feel bad for those lazy guys *chuckles*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    idc. i got all three arbiter piece.
    i feel bad for those lazy guys *chuckles*
    wich would be me ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Little kids? Who said anything about little kids? I'm just like a little kid? That's hilarious, I'm not the one whining about something I didn't get when it.

My maturity? I couldn't care less if you see how "mature" I am.

Why should the vanity be available to you? What makes the SL community so damn special that the devs should bring back a cap vanity because a portion of the community is whining? The pl community hasn't gotten recycled vanity caps, why should you?

We're very cocky? I've seen many non-veterans who are way more cocky than the veterans. Most veterans act cocky because they are mocking people, some do it to establish "dominance" when these non-veterans want to trash talk. It's just a game? Yes it is just a game, but when you spend over a year playing it and spend money on it it becomes a part of your life.

But I'm curious, if it is in fact just a game then why are you bothered by the fact that you don't have something others have? Why do you want the devs to recycle it? It's just a game, it shouldn't matter to you whether you have one little piece of pixels right?

I mean, it is just a game right ?

You want the helmets back so badly? Have the devs recolor them and make them worth as much as a rivet.
    +999999

Actually though, being someone who only has the 46 arbiter, I agree 100%.

In my experience, the veterans in SL are much more level-headed than the other players. Nice to see, when there are so many new people who take the game so seriously.

I would much rather keep the veterans in the game, than have them quit because the arbiter pieces were made available again. I would much rather have the presence of nice, friendly veterans, than the game be full of new, short term players thinking they are veterans because they have the arbiter pieces.

I think it would be better for SL if the veterans stayed, than make a bunch of new players happy.

Just My Opinion...
    Last edited by FluidShot; 05-06-2013 at 10:12 PM.

Those who say it cannot be done should not stop those who are doing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Yep, This is the result of the recycled items.
    Yes im also a veteran player but miss the cap at 36. Ik how it feels... All i can say is that we just RESPECT the veteran players. Its good that we just let them at peace and avoid this cocky things. Plus if there were another or more recycled things. Its just destroy the game and Less fun.

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.