Hey guys. I understand there are perhaps thousands of threads here regarding the prowess of the different skills in Rogue's arsenal.

Yet I couldn't find one that directly address my concern. So please pardon me.

I've read that Aimed Shot, Veil and Trap is crucial for any sensible Rogue users. However, I do find that all 3 of them are somewhat useless. Pardon my ignorance; Aimed Shot is good for bosses. For mobs, unless it's one or two, I find that using Aimed Shot is really redundant. IMO, Shadow Pierce not only do damage to both mob, but it also heals as well.

Veil and Trap is good when you anticipate the mob before. After you engage with the huge amount of mob, I find it rather time-wasting to have to charge and throw a bomb in the midst again. And as the mobs moves around alot, it really defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

If you find what I have written somewhat stupid, I apologize in advance. I'm new here, and I think that throwing traps and veil only slows you down when killing them. E.g. when charging for veil, mobs are hitting you. When you finally throws in down, your hp is somewhat half. Then you have to dash out of the veil to heal. Doesn't really makes sense, does it?

If you guys were to choose, which will you prefer and please advise me,

Razor Shield vs Nox.
Is Shadow Pierce any good?

Personally I like both pvp and pve. But I understand that there's no build that can entirely accommodate both. So which build, do you think, is somewhat suited for both?

Thanks alot!

Much appreciated,
Ken