Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default 《Regiment☆Infamous☆Platoon》

Guild : Regiment Infamous Platoon《R.i.P》
    GM : Tamakino
    Officer : Shapeshyfter
    Members : Darkkillazzzz, Paaranaf, Savageshadow, Dahlman, Perdox, Thaloland

Regiment Infamous Platoon《 R.i.P 》 is currently recruiting new members from any class & any level, there is only one rule that this guild has to follow. That rule is to treat others how you would like to be treated, in other words if you are a rude & disrespectful person you needn't bother asking to join. Current guild members that recruit a new member should have a little knowledge of what this person is like as you are literally putting yourself in the firing line, if the new member gets reprimanded for offensive behaviour the guild member who vouched for them will themselves come under scrutiny. All I'm trying to say is to please treat one another with the respect you would have for your elders or those you look up to. Any current guild member that remains quite active can PM myself in regards to being promoted to the ranking of 'Officer'.

If any member needs any help in regards to this game please contact me either in-game or leave me a message, begging will not be tolerated so don't do it. On that note, I hope you're having a great time playing 'Arcane Legend' & I thought I would post a picture of myself & one of my favorite pets. Kia kaha, kia maia, kia manawanui...
    Last edited by Tama Kino; 05-05-2013 at 02:25 AM. Reason: missing information